Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Two Days Left!

Hey guys! Okay so let me try to explain about this story the best that I can. Well it's really just about my life and changes that are going on around me. This story is 100% true so anything I write in my story is not false.I hope you guys enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 1 - Two Days Left!

Chapter 1 - Two Days Left!
Chapther One~ Two Days Left!
By~NekoSayori<3


It's 6:00 am and i'm still up. I'm in my room watching my favorite late night anime episodes on t.v until I notice the time. I get off my comfy bed and prepare what clothes i'm gonna wear since it's a habbit of mine and walk into my bathroom. I begin to shower and that's all i'm gonna say. Instead of wasting the time let me introduce myself. My name is Sayori Shigami, a 13 year old insane girl. I have a light tan, long messy black hair with blue highlights, blue eyes, and a slim body. I normally wear punk and goth clothing but for important reasons I would dress 'classy'. I step out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and begin to dress in a black tank top, black mini shorts, and wear my black converse. I would also wear a black choker and black and blue bracelets around my wrists. Yes you might think I wear to much black but hey, i'm just being myself. Now let me talk to you about my family. I have 4 brothers, two older and two younger. My parents aren't actually married but considered they are, I have lots of family members so I guess those are the only people i'll mention for today. As I finished and left my bathroom I noticed that it's only two days left till school. I hated it but was excited to since I get to have a fresh start and also i'm upset about my father's news that he told the family but i'll talk about that later. I lay back on my bed and close my eyes since I had nothing else to do and I was sleepy as hell. Tommorow I bet will be a busy day of spend.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment