Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Day of Spend

Hey guys! Okay so let me try to explain about this story the best that I can. Well it's really just about my life and changes that are going on around me. This story is 100% true so anything I write in my story is not false.I hope you guys enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 2 - Day of Spend

Chapter 2 - Day of Spend
Chapther Two~Day of Spend
By~NekoSayori<3


I wake up from my 'nap' and walk downstairs to where my family was eatibg breakfast. Normally it would be loud but it seemed like my brothers were in bad moods so we really didn't talk much. After we ate breakfast my mom was taking me with her to buy some school supplies we're missing and other junk. We went to places like target, walmart, and I guess the mall too. When we returned home my brothers were doing well whatever brothers do and my dad was working in his office, which clearly meant my mother and I had to do all the damn work. We had to put all the things we bought where they are supposed to be put in, and trust me...alot of stuff we had to put away. After that we had to clean the house and I would babysit my younger brothers which one of them likes to pull my hair and the other just teases me andplays pranks. I hate them and love them all in the same time. I also remember that finally the day is closer...tommorow is the day where kids return to school from their sacred summer vacation.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment