Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A New Friend

This is my story to what happens after the last episode/book chapter. Tohru has been granted to stay with the Sohmas' and live with Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure in the house. But something or someone has been watching them sense Tohru first arrived at the Sohma house. And for the past one and a half years she has been then this thing has not left. She has been watch them from afar. From the shadows of the woods. But now she will reveal herself, show them what true fear really is and what it's really like to be curesed.

Chapter 2 - A New Friend

Chapter 2 - A New Friend
Chapter 2
A New Friend

        Kyo and Yuki were carying the girl through the wood. Kyo was leading the way. He was carying her legs and Yuki was carying her arms. Which left the rest of her body dagling in the middle to the ground. Which would be very uncumfertible if she was awake. But it was the way they could cary her without the fear of them acsidently hugging and there secret being reveled.
        "I wunder it Kyo and Yuki are alright?" "Don't worrie Tohru, I shour there fine." Shigure says to try and cheer her up. But it wasn't Yuki she was worried about the most. It was Kyo. She held the kitten he gave her close to her chest. Shigure knowtest and couldn't help but smile. Just then they both saw something coming out of the woods. When the object was in vew they saw it was Yuki and Kyo. "Yuki! Kyo!" Tohru yelled running twords them keeping the kitten close to her. "Tohru?" "Miss Honda?" they both answered. "Are you both ok? What happen?" Tohru asks. "Well....." Yuki begain. Then Tohru looked and saw what they were cairing. "First lets get her inside, then we'll explain everything that happened." Kyo says. So Yuki and Kyo hurryed inside. "Miss Honda? Is it alright if you us your bed?" "Shor Yuki." Kyo and Yuki hurry up the stairs and place the women on Tohru bed. They both gave her a few looks then Kyo left. Befor Yuki left he covered her up with the blanket, gave her one last look then left himself.
        "So, thats what happen?" Shiguer asked. "Yeah. We just found her flowting in the water a few minute after that cat jumpped in." Yuki says. "But what strikes me as odd is that we found her right near where that cat jumpped. And to top it off, SHE WAS NAKED!!! Kyo yelled "So thats way you and Yuki don't have your shirts in. I thought it was something elas" Shigure says sispishusly in a perverted way. "You sick bastered." An angry Kyo and Yuki repleys. Both Yuki and Kyo gave him looks that said your about to died. "Well anyway, we should desied what were going do about her whan she wakes you. I mean are we going to let her stay for a few days or are we going to tell her to leave right away." Shigure says to try and get Yuki and Kyo off his back. Everyone lowers there head and begins to think. "Well I say we should let her stay." "Huh?!" Everyone says looked up at Tohru. "But Miss Honda.....?" "At least let her stay a few days to recover." The boys start to look a little worried. "But, Miss Honda....what if she finds out our secret? You know what will happen then." Yuki says sadly. Tohur looks down at her kitten with sad eyes. "I know. But we can't just throw her out. Just a few days, then she can leave. And I'll keep my eyes on her. Please?" Shigure's face softenss. "Alright. But just a few days." "Thank you Shigure." Tohru says. "Kyo? Can you please look after Tenshi. I'm going to go check on our gest. "Alright Tohru" Kyo says as he takes the kitten. She then heads up stairs to check on the women. "Are you shour thats wise Shigure?" Yuki asks. "We've known Tohru for while now. And how many times has she really asked for something?" "Well, never really." "So tell me Yuki? Do you think this will make her happy?" Shigure asks. "I gess." Yuki answers. "Besides, it's only for a cupol of days. I'm shour we can handel that for Tohru." Kyo says entering the confersation but still looking down at the kitten, petting it with his right hand. The other two boys agre. 'But I just hope nothing bad happens' Kyo thinks to himself.
        Tohru enters her room to where the girl is. Tohur looks on her bed but doesn't see she. "Oh no, where is she?" Tohru says in painic. She looks around but shes' not in the room. Tohur then enters Kyo's room and there on the porch stood a girl. "Umm... Excus me...." "Tohru, is it not?" The women asks in a young beautiful voice cutting off Tohru. "Um, yes thats me." Tohru answers. "What a lovly name." Tohru looked confused, but was glad the women was alright. "Tohur?" At her name Tohru's head jumped up. "Yes?" she asked. "Do you know where my clothes are?" "Yes there in my room. I'll go get them." Tohru says then ran off to her room. She entered back in the room with the girls cloths. "Here you go" Tohru says handing the women her stuff. The women turned around and grabed her cloths. "Thank you Tohru. Now may I us your room to change?" "Shour" she said. "Thank you" the women said as she went into the room. It was two minutes later then she came out. Tohru watched the lady with suprised eyes. "Your beatuiful." Tohru said. "Thank you Tohru." The women had on a light blue kemono with black strips and a paw print in the middle for the top half, her bottom half was the color orchid with block paw prints all over it, she had on white socks and had on sandals which were golden yellow, her nails were black, her hair was also golden yellow with black strems of hair falling down the sides of her face, she also had a black paw print in the middle of her forhead, and her eyes were lime green. Just then the women's stomic started to grumbul. Both girls look suprised. "Looks like your hungry. I'll go make you something." Tohru says smiling. Tohur turns to leave but stops in to door way. "Oh, I almost for got. Whats your name?" Tohru asked the women. "Sukuro. Akana Sukuro." she answered with a smile. Tohru looked very suprised, but then shook it off. "Come on down when your ready." Tohru said then left. The women just smiled then started walking to the stairs.
        Tohru opened the door to the dinning room. Everyones eyes were on her. "So what happen Tohru? You were up there pirtty long." Shigure says. Tohru looked at him and smiled. "She's awake. So I'm going to make her some lunch. She'll be down in a second. But she has a weirred name. I don't think it's out languare." Tohru said then went into the kichen. Everyone elas looks at each other with suprice. "Well...lets prepair our sevles." Shigrue said. Kyo and Yuki just gave him a look. Then thay heard someone coming down the stairs. Akana turned the corner and saw the boys. They all gasped at her in shoke. They didn't exspect her to be so beautiful. "My my, what a pritty girl. And what would your name be miss?" Shigure asked. The women smiled. "Sukuro. Akana Sukuro" she said. The boys really were supriced. Akana smiled. "Yes my name is strange. But thats because I'm not from around here." Tohru then came out from the kitchen cairing a tray. "Here you go Akana. I hope you like stoow." "Is there meat in it." Akana asked. "Yes. It's beef stoow" Tohur answered. "Then I will eat it. I'm more of a carnivor." Akana said. She then sat down at the end of the table right in front of the outside door. Tohru plased Akana's food down then sat back next to Kyo. Tohur too had stoow. Tohru then took the kitten back from Kyo and put it back on her lap. Akana poored herself a cup of tea then begain to eat. Everyone followed.
        When they were done eatting Tohur begain picking up. Kyo now had the kitten again. "Oh, Tohur, let me help you with at." Akana said helping Tohru pick up. Both girls went into the kitchen. Tohur placed the dishes in the sink and begain to wash them. She finished the pile she had and now was on the pile Akana had held. It was silent until Akana broke it. "You mush be happy living with them even though you know there cursed." Tohru froze. She then unfroze and continued doing what she was doing. "What do you mean?" she asked. "You know what I mean Tohru. The Chinese Zodiac. There cured with being the animals." "I-I-I don't know what your talking about. But I dout being cured with being a animal would be bad. In fact, that would be pritty cool" Tohru says happly with a smile. Akana covered her eyes with her bangs and turned around. "There cures it nothing, compaired to mine." Akana says then starts walking back into the dinning room. Tohru turns around with incredible speed. A really shoked and super suprised expretion was on her facs. As soon as Akana left Tohru started to speek to herself. "Did she just say she was cured?" Tohur says softly.
        Akana enters the room still her bangs covered her eyes. "Miss Sukuro are you alright?" "Huh?" Akana says as she lifts her head and revels her eyes. "Oh, yes. I'm fine." "Well in that caies let me introdus myself. I'm Shi...." "I already know who you are. Shigure, right?" Akana says cutting off Shigure. "HUH!!!" Everyone answers in supries. "You too Kyo, and Yuki. I already know you all." "Just how the hell do you know our names?" Kyo yells. "Lets just say I've been around." Akana answers sispishusly. Tohur then entered the room. "Well sesce your feeling better, why don't you stay with us for a while? You know. Just to rest up a bit. Unless you have to get back home soon." Shigure says. "Acshoily, I don't have a home really." Everyone gasped, ispeshuily Tohru who knew how it felt not to have a home. "Then where have you been living?" Yuki asked. "Oh...around" she said. "Let me gess, in a tent?" Shigure asked. "No. I didn't live like Tohru did." "Huh! How did you..." Tohur begain but was cut off by Akana. "If you really want to know.... I've been living in a cave by the lake were you got me." Everyone gasped again. "How did you eat?" Shiguer asked. "How elas. I hunted." Everyone gruw more shoked and suprised. "Me and some of my family have been fine there." HUH!!!" Everyone gasped louder. "You mean you and some of your family have beeen living in a cave?!" Shigure yelled. "Yeah. It been fine." "For how long?" Yuki asked. "Umm... Lets seen now. I think its been about a year and a half." "WHAT?!!" Everyone yelled. "Shigure now she and her family have to live with us! You can't just let them go on with living in a cave!" yells Tohur. "Yes I agre." Yuki says. "Me too. I mean it was you Shigure how said there are dangers out there in the woods." said Kyo. "Yes I supos your right. Akana? How many of your family members live with you?" "Oh its ok Shigure. It quite peaceful and comfertibel in the cave." Everyone looks worried. "And besides I don't think you'd want six girls in your house all at the same time." Shigure cheers up emedetly. "Oh yes it fine. Bring them. Bring them." "Are you shour thats alright with you all. I mean I know your trying to do good but... There quite a wild bunch." "Its fine really." Shigure says all happy and exited. "Kyo, Yuki, Tohur? Is that all right with you all too. "Shour" Kyo says with in an anoued way. "Of cours it would be alright Miss Sukuro." "Thank Yuki. And please, call me Akana?" "Alright Miss...umm...Akana." Akana smiled and laughed slight. "Tohur? How bought you?" Akana asked. "That'd be great. I'm shour it would be better for you all to." Akana tilted her head to the left, closed her eyes, smiled, and laughed. "Well, I think I'll go get them." Akana said. "Alright. I'll come too." Tohru said. "Miss Honda may I ucumpiny you?" "Shour Yuki. Kyo you coming?" "Shour." Kyo said. "I'll stay here." Shigure anounsed. "Great. Then lets go." Akana tells everyone. Everyone exept Shigure gets up and follows Akana out to door. Kyo on the other hand walks over to Shiger and says "Here. Take care of her while were gone." Kyo says handing Shiguer Tenshi. "Alright. I promise Kyo" Shigure says as Kyo leaves to follow everyone. They enter the path through the woods. And it was starting to get dark.
        They come to the exit and Akana starts to run up ahead. "Wate Akana!" Tohru yells and runs after her. Yuki follows Tohur and Kyo follows Yuki. Akana keeps running until she came to the bottom of a cliff. She looked behind her and saw everyone cheasing her. But she got so exited about something that she ignored them and started running up the cliff on all fours. Tohur, Yuki, and Kyo watched in amazment. They thought the way she was running was cool yet strang. She looked like a cat running like that. "Akana!" Tohru yelled then run up the cliff after her. This time Kyo ran after Tohur and Yuki followed Kyo. Akana stopped and the edge of the cliff and crouched down. "Akana why did you run off like that?" Tohur asked stoping next to her panting. Kyo and Yuki came up behind them. "I'm sorry. But I had to see this. I watch it every sunset and night" she says looking up that the sky. Exitment and happness on her face. Everyone looked up at the sky to. "So what? It's just a sky and sunset." Kyo says with an attitued. "Just watch you stupid, ordinary, house cat." Akana says with an attitude. "Wha???" Everyone says in shock. "LOOK!!" Akana yell looking at the sky. Everyone looks up and saw what she saw. And they were uterly shoked and amazed ...........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment