Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Two New Friends

This is my story to what happens after the last episode/book chapter. Tohru has been granted to stay with the Sohmas' and live with Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure in the house. But something or someone has been watching them sense Tohru first arrived at the Sohma house. And for the past one and a half years she has been then this thing has not left. She has been watch them from afar. From the shadows of the woods. But now she will reveal herself, show them what true fear really is and what it's really like to be curesed.

Chapter 3 - Two New Friends

Chapter 3 - Two New Friends
Chapter 3
Two New Friends

        Everyone looked up that the sky and were utily shocked and amazed. "Whoow. Is that what I think it is?" Kyo asks in shock. "It is. The araou boryalis." Akana says. "But how Akana? I thought they were only in the north and south." "I don't know Tohru. But when we arived here, they started apering night after night, and the show has not ended. And for some reason they only show here in these area. For some reason you can't see it any where else. For exemple, lets say if you were at your house, and you looked this way from your roof top. You wouldn't be able to see it. For if you did look this way you would only see a normal sky. And the araou boryalis would be happening, but you wouldn't be able to see it. "Why's that?" Kyo asked. "Even I don't know that." They all watched the light show for a while, then Akana looked down the right side of the cliff. "Akana? I something wrong?" Tohru asked. "This was." Akana said then jumped off the side of the cliff. "Oh no" Yuki said. "Akana!!" Tohru yelld. "What are you doing" yelled Kyo. They watcheds as there new friend plumited to the ground. But then, she landed on her hands and feet. On all fours, just like a cat. "How the hell.... How did she do that?" Yuki says cutting off Kyo. "I don't know but lets get down there and see if shes all right!" Tohru yelled running down the cliff. And ofcoure Yuki and Kyo were right behind. They came to the bottom and Tohru swereved to the left quikining her speed. She kept going until she saw a cave. She stoped running right in front of it. She started panting heavily, swet was streming from her face. Yuki and Kyo cought up. They to exosted. Tohru examined the cave. "Akana! You in there!" she yelled into the cave. "Akana...." "All right all ready! We heared you the first time! Geez! You know it ecows in here!" a young women's voice yelled. And out of the darkness came a women. She stoped and stood before them with an angry look. She had golden yellow eyes and war a light green T-shirt that said in the middle of it "Cats rule" in magenta and had a orchid colored paw print underneth the letters. She war blue jeins, and had on white sock, but what was really weired about her was that her hair was orange with black stripes going down it. Her nails were green and last was a black paw print on the right side of her cheek. The women looked at them with shock. "HUH!? HUMANS!? Akana what are humans doing here!? yelled the women turning her head back twords the darkness of the cave. "Pip down Trona. These are our gests." Akana says happly appering out of the darkness and into the light. Or at least sunseting light. "Huh?! But there humans! Why'd you bring them here!?" The women yelled again. "Would you stop yelling!? Geez!" Akana yelled back. "If you look closely you'll see how they are." The women turned her head back twords Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo. "I don't recignis them. Go away you humans! And don't retern! You don't belong here!" Akana on faces the women with anger. "Trona! How dear you be roude! These people are Tohru Honda and Kyo and Yuki Sohma!" Akana yelled with rage. "Huh? Are you sereus?" the women says in shoke and suprice. She faced Tohru, Yuki, and Kyo, had on a sorry and sad look and bowed. "I'm tarrible so sorry. Please forgive my roudeness. I had no idea who you were." Kyo, Yuki, and Tohru just looked very supriced and shoked. They didn't know what just happened. The women picked up her head. "Please forgive her. Like I told you before, my family is a wild bunch." Akana said smerking and laughing slighty. "Anyway, you've already met Trona Sukuro. She can lose her temper a little to easily." "Like someone elas we know." Yuki says looking over twords Kyo. "What the hells that sipos to mean!?" "See your losing it right now." "Rrr. Damn you...." "Both of you kock it off!" Akana yelled to both Yuki and Kyo. "Whats all the comotion out here for!?" another young voice said coming from the inside of the cave. Then seconds later two young women came rushing out. One was dressed in an orchid colored T-shirt and violet colored shorts, white socks, her eyes were a sandy golden yellow colored, her hair was a sandy color, turquoise colored nails, and she too had a black paw print. It is on her right leg. The second women war a yellow shirt with a white scirt, her feet were bare, her toe and finger nails were orange, she also had a black paw print, but it was on her left ankel, here eyes were red, but the weiredest thing was that her hair was a sandy colored with what appered to be black leopard spots in it. Both women stood there looking confused. "Hey!? You two will never gess how there people are!" Trona yell at them with exitment. "Who are there humans? And what are they doing here?" the one in yellow asked in a soft, sweet voice like Yuki. "These people are Tohru Honda and Yuki and Kyo Sohma!" Trona said with exitment. "WHAA!?" the one in purple gasped. "Are you sereus?" the soft voice said again. "Yeah!" Trona yelled again. "So Akana, why'd you bring them. And you can't lie to me saying you just brought them here to show them were we lived." Trona says with an attitude. "Hmm, your right. Girls I have wounderful news. Were going to be living the Tohru and the Sohmas." "HUH!? Trona gasps. "YEAH!!!!!" the other two cheered. "Hold on! What about Tiryu and Safire. They wert out hunting in the mountins not to long age." Trona said. "Yeah but you know them. There probeble at the edge of the mountin by now." "Yeah, your right Akana." Trona agread. "Oh, I'm sorry were are my maners. The one in purple is Atona Sukuro and the soft speaker is Arunnu Sukuro, and the two hunting in the mountins are Tiryu Sukuro and Safire Sukuro." Akana said. "Are you all sisters?" Tohru asked. "Oh go heavens no. Were all cosens ..............

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WolfSpirits on July 12, 2007, 5:26:09 AM

WolfSpirits on
WolfSpirits._. Oh!! This is really intresting!!! It's different then anything I've read! *gold sticker*