Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Inuyasha Undergoes A Transformation

A creature that has been around for more then 1,000 years has been tracking Inuyasha and Kagome since they had begun there journey, with Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Myoga, and Kilala joining them. And it's had it's eyes on them all, especially Kilala, and most of all Inuyasha and Kagome. The others are inportent as well. It's scent undetected if it wanted it to, and invisible to those it didn't want them to see. Powers unimaginable, it could destroy the universe. It can take on an infinite amount of forms. It could be anyone you know or love. This creature has been with them since Kagome and Inuyasha begun, to the time to group defeated Naraku. Then, it lost them. So now it's off looking for them again to meet an old friend and past family members in the group and to warn them about the incoming and horrific danger'(s) that is approaching. Ancient and mythical creatures from the other side of the Earth will appear. Creatures from the past, present, and future will arrive and come together as one. And ancient power will be awakened and re-awaken. In this story this creature will make it's appearance and have wonderful and terrible things happen to those it comes in contact with. Weird things will happen, old friends and past family members will meet once again, a curse will be placed and one will be broken, new creatures will appear, and ancient power will resurface from the depth of the Earth once again.

Chapter 1 - Inuyasha Undergoes A Transformation

Chapter 1 - Inuyasha Undergoes A Transformation




[font=//1]//2[/font]




One dark and full moon night, deep in the forest there was a camp fire. Around that camp fire was Kagome and Shippo in one of Kagome's sleeping bags asleep, Sango lying on a transformed Kilala, near her face, Miroku lying on Kilala's bushy tails, and Inuyasha leaning against his own tree near Kagome. Of cores. But this night was different. The moon was full and it gave away a weird and strange demonic power.



Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kilala were all dreaming about the glorious victory they had with the final battle of defeating Naraku, and of course, we all know what Inuyasha was dreaming.



He was dreaming about Kagome and how he admitted his true feelings to her, and he told her he would never see Kikyo again, he would put the past behind him and move on to the future, he would always be with Kagome, forever.



While Inuyasha was sleeping and dreaming his wonderful dream, he was suddenly awoken by a restlessness in the bushes. Inuyasha got up to investigate what was going on. He put his hand on his sword and shouted out to the creature, not loud enough to wake everyone, but loud enough for the creature to hear. "Who ever you are, come out!"



By this time Inuyasha was about twenty feet away from the others. Suddenly, a noise creped out from the bushes from in front of Inuyasha. He then pulled out his Tetsusaiga and it transformed into a giant fang like sword. Inuyasha shouted, this time really loud, "Come out and show yourself, coward!"



A growl grew from behind the bushes, and suddenly shiny blood red eyes appeared through them. Inuyasha was getting nervous as sweat rolled down his face.



Then, in a split second, the creature that was behind the bushes busted out, and bit Inuyasha on the hand. Inuyasha let out an enormous yell that echoed throughout the forest for miles. Birds flew out from the trees and animals scattered everywhere from the noise.



Inuyasha's hand was covered in gray drool and his red blood. Six puncture wounds on the top side and nine on the bottom of his left hand. Then, as quickly as the creature appeared, it vanished into thin air. Inuyasha hurried back to his sleeping friends, or so he thought.



When he got back he found his friends were all up and looking for him. Inuyasha was trying to hide his wound, but Kagome saw the dripping blood and gray saliva from under his robe. "Inuyasha, why are you bleeding, and what is that gray stuff?" Kagome asked in a worried and frightened tone.



"Oh, i-i-its nothing," Inuyasha replied, stuttering, turning his back to his friends and then covering up the wound a little bit more. But everyone looked worried, and from that day forward, Inuyasha's life would be changed forever.



The next morning, Kagome woke up to see Inuyasha eating a big bird in the distance. Which was VERY unusual for him to do. She saw him crouched down, front hands holding the bird down, and using his teeth to pull apart the feathers like a wild animal gone mad.



Kagome was starting to walk towards him with fear and shock in her eyes when Sango, Shippo, Miroku, and Kilala woke up and witnessed the same site. They gasped in shock and wondered in confusion. They all looked at Kagome to see what she would do and how Inuyasha would react. "Um...Inuyasha?" Kagome said in a soft but worried voice.



Everyone looked nervous, like something bad was about to happen. Inuyasha ears perked up. By this time the bird was in his mouth sideways drooped down to the grown. Feathers ripped out and everything.



He turned his head around and looked behind his left shoulder to look at Kagome with the bird still in his mouth. He looked at her and Inuyasha's eyes grew big as if he didn't know what he was doing, and he had just realized it. He turned all the way around, facing the rest of the gang but stayed crouched down. He looked into Kagome's eyes, and he saw she looked frightened, worried and concerned.



Blood dripped down from his mouth, red blood, the bird's blood. Inuyasha snapped out of whatever it was. He stood up, and he got nervous. Sweat went down his face. His eyes grow bigger and he looked worried, frightened, and confused.



Inuyasha looked at his hands that were drenched in the bird's blood. He looked down towards his mouth, took his right hand, and took the bird out of his mouth. He looked at the half eaten bird in his hand, ribs showing and everything, then he looked at Kagome.



He took a few steps back, turning his head side to side. As if to say 'no' to himself. Then without hesitation Inuyasha whirled around and ran behind the bushes and bolted into the forest.



"You guys stay here. I'm going to go find him," yelled Kagome.



"Alright, but please be careful Kagome, Inuyasha is acting very weird and I don't like it," said Shippo who was very frightened.



"I will, don't worry, Shippo." And with that Kagome runs off into the wood to find and talk to Inuyasha.



"Do you think she'll be ok?"



"Don't worry, Shippo. I'm sure she'll be fine, remember, she is a reincarnated shrine priestess," Sango told Shippo, hoping to cheer him up. "And if she gets into any trouble, she can be sure that I'll save her!" said Miroku.



Sango, Shippo, and even Kilala's eyes start twitching. And that's sad for Kilala to twitch. "Miroku!! Stop trying to win Kagome's heart, you know you'll never be able to while Inuyasha's around, you perverted monk!" Shippo said with an attitude. He got the attitude from hanging around with Inuyasha too long.



"Really, the last thing she needs is for you to save her!" Sango replied. "I can still dream," Miroku says as he sighs.



"You're such a pervert, really!" Sango and Shippo say gloomily. "Meew," Kilala meowed to agree with them, which is very, very sad.



Kagome continued running through the forest when she came to a river with a waterfall, and under the waterfall was Inuyasha rapidly trying to wash the bird's blood off his hands. Kagome started walking towards him when Inuyasha pulled his hands out of the water and noticed his claws have turned yellow.



Inuyasha was shocked at what color his claws have become. "Inuyasha!! Are you, alright!?" Kagome said, fearing something bad was happening. Inuyasha looked scared. He put his hands behind his back, faced Kagome, and said, " Yea, I'm fine!! Why wouldn't I be?" "Fine?! FINE?! YOU CALL EATING A BIRD LIKE A RABID WOLF, FINE?!?!?!?! And what do you have behind your back?" Kagome said with an attitude, frustrated, worried, and concerned all at the same time.



By this rate she going to give herself gray hairs.



"Nothing. I have nothing!" Inuyasha says, hoping Kagome wont see his transforming claws. They go back and forth, Inuyasha trying to keep Kagome from seeing his claws, and Kagome constantly trying to whirl around to see what he has behind his back. Kagome finally gets frustrated enough. "That’s it. Inuyasha, SIT!!" With that said, Inuyasha's necklace glowed and he crashed to the ground. Face first, of course. Ouches. Leaving his claws visible. Unfortunately, Kagome saw his yellow claws. She gasped in shock and took a few steps back. "Inuyasha...... what's going on?" "I-I-I don't know, Kagome. I really don't know."



Then all of a sudden, Inuyasha's nose began to twitch and move uncontrollably. Inuyasha started to feel pain. Lots and lots of pain all over his body. He took ten big steps back. Then slowly Inuyasha's nose started to form like a wolf's, his claws started to turn into bright yellow wolf's claws, his hands were starting to form into paws that looked like human hands, but his feet took on the full form of wolf paws, he started to grow silver fur, but his hair stayed white, he grow a silver mane that was the length of him shoulders to his stomach, and his ears became silver, bigger, wider, more pointy, and furry.



Inuyasha was in excruciating pain. As he was undergoing his transformation, the ripping and tearing of his clothes pushed out the Tetsusaiga from around his waist. When it fell to the ground, Kagome quickly ran, dove, grabbed it and backed off quickly. She clenched the sword to her chest.



"INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!"



"Ka-go-me. K-K-KOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Ah!! Kagome get aw-ay. I have no idea what's happening," Inuyasha said, snarling and growling at her.



He turns around and shuts his eyes. He puts his forming paw like hands over his face. When he opened his eyes they were //1 Then finally he grew a silver, long, bushy, tail.



"Inuyasha," Kagome said in a sad voice. "Inuyasha, what have you become?!"



By this time it was dark and the full moon was out once again. How can there be another full moon? Kagome wondered to herself. Inuyasha, in his transformed form, looked at the moon.



"OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"



After he howled, Inuyasha looked at Kagome with his shiny blood red eyes. He got ready to attack. But then a feeling comes to him. He backed off with a frightened look on his face and shaking his head side to side, as if he were saying 'no' to himself. Inuyasha hesitated and growled at Kagome instead, then ran back into the forest on all four of his paws.



Kagome, in fear and shock, ran back to tell the others. When Kagome got back she saw everyone eating dinner.



"Oh, Kagome, you're back. Where's Inuyasha?" said Miroku in a positive and confused tone. She was all out of breath, she tried to tell them, but the only word they can make out is one word.



"Inuyasha's a Were-Inu!!!!!!!" Everyone yells in shock. "Yea, at least that’s what I think you call a dog and a werewolf combined. I read about werewolf’s in a book once." Kagome replied, still trying to catch her breath.



"Oh, yea... Sango, could you please hold the Tetsusaiga for me?" Kagome asked. "Uh, sure, Kagome," replied a confused Sango, and with that said she put the Tetsusaiga right next to her sword on her waistband.



"Well, if Inuyasha has become a werewolf-" "Were-Inu!" Yelled Shippo with an attitude. "Whatever," said Miroku in a frustrated tone. "If Inuyasha has become is this, creature....." Huh...."THEN THAT MEANS.........." Miroku hesitates. Before he can finish, an enormously large growl came from behind the group. From the bushes show shine, blood, red, eyes. Then in an instant, the creature lepped out of the bushes.



"It's Inuyasha!!" Shippo yells, frightened at the site of him. They all could tell it was him cause he's still was wearing a bit of his kimono. Little bits of slivers hung over his shoulders, and his pants were ripped and torn. Inuyasha appeared before them as a wolf that stands up like a human, with only a little slouched.



Inuyasha started to drool gray saliva. He sprang for the attack. His massive yellow claws ripped the flash of a neck, blood splashed everywhere and she fell to the grown bleeding and maybe even starting to die...



To Be Continued..........

On the next episode of Inuyasha:

Which girl does Inuyasha go to kill. Will it be Kagome, Sango, or Kilala. Who will attack Inuyasha, and who will bring the real Inuyasha back for a brief moment. Find out next time on: Were-Inu Part l//1



[font=//1]//2[/font]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment