Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Injoy Living.... Until it Comes for you

In the dark you shall fear,
In your screams I'll be there,
When you bleed I shall drink,
When you sleep I shall wake,
Then in my grasp, shall be your soul



Find out....

O\v/O Happy Haoowwwwwwwwwlloween!!

Chapter 1 - Injoy Living.... Until it Comes for you

Chapter 1 - Injoy Living.... Until it Comes for you
        Mary ran and ran in the dark nightly woods. Something was chasing her.
"In the dark you shall fear"
        She kept running and running until she fell. "Ahhhhhh!!" went her blood curdling scream as the creature approached.
"In your screams I'll be there"
        The creature lunged and slashed at her throat silencing her forever. The demon then approached her limp and pale body and begins lapping up her blood with its bloody stained tongue and fangs from countless flesh covering, blood walking, soul hosting, mouth drooling lumps of pray.
"When you bleed I shall drink"
        Mary would forever be gone from this world. As the creature drank its eye opened wide with the sigh of new life. It was reborn.
"When you sleep I shall wake"
        It rose back up and smiled a catastrophic dark and malevolently evil rotting from pure decay, hatred, and death smile. It raised its black clawed hand as its black, black then the deepest night, shredded and torn sleeve fell to the side. It opened it hand as blue light started to flow from Mary's body to the monsters black decaying palm. A scream came from the light. "Ahhhhhh!!!" It was Mary.
"Then in my grasp, shall be your soul"
        "You shall do" spoke the creatures death bringing, chilling voice. That the very sound of its voice could kill and take your soul. It closed its hands crushing her as Mary's last screams where heard. Then it's thrust her soul into its mouth and swallowed. Then turned back into the still ripe night for more preying on creatures of this world.

"I am Death. I hunt you in the night. By the time
you scream I'm there and
you're dead.
As you lie I drink your blood.
You sleep
forever as I am reborn.
Then
Your soul wi
ll be mine!!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on October 29, 2006, 4:48:48 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_wow, scary and cool, and bloody!

^____________^


happy halloween! *chops own head off*