Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Party time!

Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...

Chapter 1 - Party time!

Chapter 1 - Party time!
"Hey, guess what big brother?"
Seto sighed. It was Mokuba again. It was really hard to concentrate on his work when Mokuba came in every 2 minutes.
"What is it Mokuba?" Seto could never really get cross with his little brother, even though he was so annoyed.
"Er... It's about my birthday..."
"What do you want now?" asked Seto. He had already promised Mokuba that he would get him that new wide screen T.V, computer, DVD player, about 50 computer and various game station games, and that was just the beginning of Mokuba's 'what I want for my birthday list'.
"Er Seto..." said Mokuba, staring up at his big brother with huge puppy dog eyes, "could I have a party?"
"Who would you invite?" said Seto, turning to look at Mokuba "you always said you didn't have any real friends..."
"Well it would me and you and your friends as well"
"Who would my friends be, Mokuba?" said Seto, smirking.
"Uh... Yugi and Yami, Anzu, Joey, Bakura and Ryou, and Marik. Honda couldn't come and Mai wouldn't come."
"They're NOT my friends Mokuba, especially not that dog. Where did you get that idea from?" Seto growled. Then something hit him. Hard. "Er Mokuba, what did you say about Honda and Mai not coming?"
"Well they couldn't. The others all can though. I've got it all planned out." Mokuba beamed "We'll do loads of fun stuff together. It'll be great."
"You didn't... invite them round here did you?" Seto whimpered, looking around at his neat mansion and imagined everyone eating his food and lounging on his furniture. What's more, he wouldn't be able to get any work done, what with all the noise they would make.
"Sure did, big brother! They're coming tomorrow and they're gonna stay for ages, all week! We can camp outside, and play games and stuff! It'll be the best party ever! I just wanted your permission."
Seto looked at Mokuba's smiley face. He really really didn't want them over at his house, but he could just lock himself in his room or, even better, his office. It was Mokuba's birthday, after all.
"Alright, Mokuba," said Seto sighing "they can all come."
"Great! You're the bestest big brother EVER!" Mokuba gave "the bestest big brother ever" a huge hug and happily skipped off to arrange party games.

Mokuba and Seto waited by the front door. It was 4 O-Clock, the time of the guests' arrival. Actually, it was quarter to, but Seto liked be organised. He was wearing his best suit, especially for the occasion. However Mokuba was wearing one of his everyday t-shirts and jeans, which Seto noticed had a big purple juice stain on it. Seto was in the process of attacking Mokuba with a wet cloth when the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it..." mumbled Seto, trudging to the door. He opened it to find Yugi and Yami on the doorstep.
"How... nice to see you..." Seto mumbled, being nice for his brothers sake. However he was saved the complication of making further conversation by Mokuba, who immediately ran up and threw himself at Yugi and Yami.
"Er... Hi Mokuba..." Yugi mumbled, while Yami backed away.
The doorbell rang again, this time Mokuba opened the door to find Anzu, Joey, Ryou and Bakura standing just by the door. Bakura looked as if he was about to run away, with Tea and Joey holding him back, and Ryou looking exasperated.
"Come in!" Mokuba said brightly, and the others dragged Bakura inside. They waited half an hour for Marik. Mokuba kept looking around the window, Seto at his watch. Joey was poking at all the furniture, Anzu, Yugi and Ryou were trying to keep smiling and be polite and Bakura and Yami just looked plain bored. Finally the doorbell rang. Seto groaned, and walked slowly to the door, however he was just beaten by Mokuba, who wrenched the door open to find Marik and Ishizu on the doorstep.
"Hi Marik! We were waiting for you!" said Mokuba.
"Yeah, you're late." Said Seto.
"Sorry," said Ishizu, shoving Marik's bag at her evil little brother. "Marik took ages, you'd think he didn't want to go"
"I don't." said Marik inaudibly.
"Well bye Marik, have a good time." said Ishizu, kissing him on the cheek.
"Argh! Get off me!" Marik squirmed.
Mokuba gave Marik a funny look. "Don't you give your sister a goodbye kiss?" he said, amazed.
"NO!" said Marik, looking horrified.
"Well you're not a very good little brother. I kiss my big brother everyday before bedtime" Mokuba stated loudly.
"I'm out of here," said Marik, but he was grabbed by Ishizu and held back.
"Shut up, Mokuba" muttered Seto, going a bright shade of red when he noticed everyone was staring at him. "He doesn't really, he's only joking."
"Er... well bye Marik, have a good time with your er... friends." Ishizu sensed Seto getting mad and left quick, abandoning her little brother.
"Well, now we're all here, let's play pass the parcel!" Mokuba said happily, not noticing everyone's horrified faces, not to mention Joey giving Seto the evils out of the corner of his eye.
They all trudged after the skipping Mokuba to their doom, in the form of party games.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on March 22, 2006, 3:47:29 AM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennakeh heh heh.....party games hey? what kinda of party games???

YOu wanted me to sickyfy, but dearest.....
"I kiss my big brother everyday before bedtime"

You've already done it

Aqua-thewatergodess on July 15, 2005, 12:15:01 PM

Aqua-thewatergodess on
Aqua-thewatergodessI love this story! *favs*
Its very funny!

Ancient_Naiad_Wishes on May 21, 2005, 12:03:13 AM

Ancient_Naiad_Wishes on
Ancient_Naiad_WishesDon't have time to read it, but WOO!! BALAMORY!! THAT SHOW ROX!! LMAO!!

angel_of_beauty_and_light on April 30, 2005, 2:29:50 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightSounds like its going to be an amazing party. Lets settle down and read it, shall we.
P.S. Hey, you should put Pegasus in it.