Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Party games

Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...

Chapter 2 - Party games

Chapter 2 - Party games

"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world..."
Mokuba passed the parcel to Seto, who passed it to Anzu, who passed it to Yugi, who passed it to Yami. The music stopped.
" Yes! Of course I knew I would win, because I believe in the heart of the cards, and..."
"Shut up Yami! Pass the parcel on!" everyone yelled. Yami frowned, and stuck the lollipop in his mouth.
"I'm made of plastic, it's fantastic"
The parcel stopped on Bakura, just as he was about to pass it on to Marik. He started ripping of the paper when Marik grabbed it off him.
"Hey, what do you think you're doing!" Bakura growled, snatching it back.
"It's mine! Ask anyone, it's MINE!"
" Er, actually its Bakura's, he was still holding it when the music stopped." Yugi pointed out.
" Oh yeah shorty, who made you rule maker?"
" I'm the rule maker buster, 'cos its my party" said Mokuba "and it landed on Bakura."
"Yeah!" sneered Bakura.
"I bet you controlled the music so it wouldn't stop on me"
"It's an automatic music player." Said Mokuba "It stops and starts whenever"
"Exactly!" said Bakura, stuffing the lemon lollipop in his mouth and smirking at Marik.
"Humph." Marik crossed his arms and pouted.
"You can brush my hair, and take me anywhere..."
The game took a while, as Marik kept holding the parcel for ages, then very slowly handing it to Mokuba. Finally Marik got what he wanted, this time in the form of a strawberries and cream lolly.
"Come on Barbie, let's go party..."
"Arghhhh!" Marik screamed and whacked the music player.
"Ah, Ahhh, Ahhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh" Barbie's voice slowly got slower and slower, deeper and deeper like one of those talking dolls when they run out of batteries.
"Er..." said Seto, noticing Mokuba on the verge of tears "lets go eat"
Instead of the traditional sandwiches and crisps party tea Mokuba had a 7-course dinner, prepared by the best chef around.
"First course is served" said the waiter, bringing everyone a small bowl of tomato soup.
"Er... Yugi" Joey whispered "which spoon are you s'possed to use?" Joey looked at the various shaped spoons that lay in front of his bowl.
"I don't know, just pick." Yugi whispered back. Yugi had chosen the second from the bottom, after doing eeny-meeny-miney-mo. Joey stared at the spoons. Eventually he couldn't choose, and he didn't want to get it wrong, so he just picked up the bowl and drank it like that.
Seto stared at him in disgust. Of course he was the best mannered, and watched Joey out of the corner of his eye. Anzu and Ryou were being perfect guests; they copied what Seto was doing and picked the furthest away spoon. Yami was attempting to be polite, slurping his soup quietly.
"Oooh, this looks just like blood" said Bakura, poking the soup with his fingers. "Doesn't taste like it though... Bleurgh!" He spat the soup out.
"I think it tastes quite nice" said Marik, shovelling it into his mouth.
"Have mine then," said Bakura and he tipped his bowl over Marik's. "Oops..." he said as the soup overflowed onto the table. He immediately began spooning the spilled soup onto Ryou's bowl.
"Hey, I wanted that!" protested Marik, snatching the bowl away from Ryou, and spilling it on Kaiba's suit.
" Can... we... have... the next course..." Seto growled and the waiters and waitresses
immediately began clearing the table, and replaced the soup with the next course.
"Oy, we haven't finished!" yelled Marik, attempting to snatch it back.
"Meat!" yelled Bakura, grabbing the next course and tearing a bit off with his fingers.
After 7 courses, only Joey was still going, and finishing everyone's leftovers. Marik refused to eat and was seriously annoyed that no one had consulted him and knew that he was vegetarian. Anzu and Yugi had dropped out on the third course, Ryou and Mokuba on the fourth, Seto on the fifth and Bakura on the sixth. He would have been able to eat the seventh course if he hadn't made the chef cook extra meat and give it all to him.
"Mmm... so good" mumbled Joey in delight, spraying everyone with cake crumbs.
"Let's go play more party games!" said Mokuba happily and they all followed Mokuba back to the playroom.
After three games of musical statues, and one game of "what's the time Mr. Wolf?" (Bakura kept biting the other people) they were getting a bit bored.
"Lets play truth or dare!" Bakura said. The others mumbled in agreement, they really didn't want Bakura getting mad.
"I go first, cos it's my party" said Mokuba "and I choose Joey"
"Aw jeeze, I bet Kaiba got you to dare me first." Said Joey
"Even if I did, you still have to do it." Seto smirked.
"Fine then, dare"
"OK, I er... dare you to... er... do a cartwheel...!" Mokuba said.
"Er... Mokuba that's a bit... pathetic. I'll do this dare for you, okay?" Seto smiled kindly at Mokuba.
"OK big brother, whatever you want!"
"OK, Wheeler." Seto gave Joey an evil smile. "I dare you to put on that dog dressing up costume, go on all fours, and walk around on the street outside the house." "Barking" he added.
"No way am I gonna do that!" said Joey in protest.
"But if you don't do it," smiled Seto, "Then you can get out of this house and go sleep outside with the dogs. All week."
"Grrrrrr...." Joey muttered something under his breath as he got into the dog costume.
A little while later: Yugi had been dared to eat food out of the dog bowl, Anzu had chosen truth and had been asked whether she liked Yugi or Yami better. She refused to answer and so had to do a dare, run round the Kaiba mansion in her underwear. Ryou escaped his turn by saying he had to go to the bathroom, and Mokuba by saying it was his birthday. Then Seto had to kiss Joey, and Yami had to kiss Yugi. Bakura had to pick flowers along the street and put them (and keep them) in his hair. Finally it was Marik's go.
"You can dare me whatever you want, I'll do anything."
"Ok, I dare you to have a girly makeover"
"Oh yeah, well who exactly is gonna give me a makeover?" Marik sneered.
"I'll do it" sighed Anzu; "I am the only girl here."
It took Anzu an hour to finish Marik's makeover, but in the end he looked... well... like a girl. Anzu had put on mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, all that stuff. She had tinged his cheeks a very pink pink, and had dyed his hair a lovely bubblegum pink. Marik looked in the mirror and screamed. (Funny enough, his scream was rather high pitched)
"What have you done to me? I look like a GIRL!"
"I think you look very nice." smiled Anzu serenely.
"It's alright for you, you ARE a girl. Do you know how long it took me to build up my reputation?"
"And that's not it," said Seto. "Now here are the words for a song you have to sing."
Marik looked at the lyrics. "Girls just wanna have fun?!"
Everyone fell about laughing as Marik was forced to sing with his new makeover. The song finally finished and Marik threw the microphone at Seto.
Afterwards, Seto made them all brush their teeth, and have a wash; ("I don't want your dirty faces mucking up my house") this was pretty uneventful apart from Marik and Bakura having a toothpaste fight.
"Right, let's go down to the tent." Said Seto finally.
"The tent?" Yugi whispered to Yami "What do you think we're going there for?"
"We're sleeping there probably." Yami replied moodily. He was right. However it wasn't one of those traditional triangle tents. Oh no. It was a ginormous 10-room tent. Each room was exactly like that of the Kaiba mansion, modernly furnished and immaculate.
"Cool,' said Joey, walking around. "Hey Kaiba, there's a pole sticking out here...oops." The tent started collapsing as Joey pulled out the pole causing a chain reaction.
"Grrrr..." muttered Seto, finally coming out of the ginormous pile of tent. "That takes 45 hours to put up!" He growled at Joey. "Now we'll have to sleep in the small tent."
The "small" tent was actually pretty big but in Kaiba's eyes it would seem tiny. There was one room, which fitted all of them and their sleeping bags comfortably.
Finally, just as they were settling down for the night, Marik got out to stretch his legs.
"It's a nice full moon tonight." He said evilly, getting back into the tent.
"Full... moon...?" whimpered Anzu. Doesn't that mean... werewolves come out?"
Just then a howling sound was heard.
"They're coming!" Anzu completely overreacted and clung tight to Yami.
"Big brother... I'm scared..." Mokuba's voice came out of the darkness.
"Me too..." Anzu said, shaking.
"Just be quiet," said Seto, "I'm sure there aren't really werewolves..."
"Get off me..." Yami sounded annoyed as Yugi grabbed him as well. "What is it?"
"Can't you hear that... noise?" whimpered Yugi and, sure enough, when everyone was quiet they could hear a snuffling noise RIGHT OUTSIDE THIE TENT.
"I'm going" said Joey, and got up.
"No, if you go out they'll get you!" whispered Anzu, clutching Yami tighter, practically breaking his ribs. The snuffling noise got louder, Ryou hid under the covers and Mokuba grabbed Seto. Bakura was about to say something when Marik nudged him and whispered in his ear. (By the way, Marik's hair is still pink)
"Me and Bakura are going to see what it is," he said, getting up. "Don't follow us unless we say its safe."
Bakura and Marik made their way out of the tent entrance, closing the zip behind them.
Suddenly the others heard a loud scream and suddenly a red substance hit the tent, splattering the entrance. Blood.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!' screamed practically everyone in the tent.
"Do you think..." Anzu whispered "the werewolf's got them?"
"I think that's a pretty stupid question" Yami replied, pointing at the blood. Under the covers Ryou whimpered.
Joey peeked outside.
"Er... I think you should see this..." he said.
Everyone peeked outside the tent to see Marik and Bakura sprawled on the grass, covered in blood.
"Oh. My. God." Said Seto. They looked around and then all got out of the tent. Anzu approached Bakura warily and poked him.
"Raaaarghhhh!" Bakura suddenly reached up and grabbed Anzu. Anzu let out the loudest scream ever heard and ran back in the tent. Marik rolled over and started laughing.
"What's this?" said Joey, picking up a bottle. "Ketchup? Mmm... " Joey squirted the contents into his mouth.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tillyenna on March 22, 2006, 3:50:35 AM

Tillyenna on
Tillyennaheh heh.....all sharing a room ey? what fun they could have....what kinda party is this??!???!??!?!?!?!?

And is there no cake?????

dieviete on February 17, 2006, 5:25:36 PM

dieviete on
dievieteI have never read something that funny!

Aqua-thewatergodess on July 15, 2005, 12:24:59 PM

Aqua-thewatergodess on
Aqua-thewatergodessIt was extremely funny how seto had to kiss joey! ^o^

Atems_Little_Girl on June 19, 2005, 7:11:58 PM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_GirlHAHAHAHAHAHA the Dares were very funny. I like the dare that Marik had to do.

angel_of_beauty_and_light on April 30, 2005, 2:39:47 AM

angel_of_beauty_and_light on
angel_of_beauty_and_lightWoW! This chapter is even better than the first one. I can just imagine Bakura ripping into meat like there's no tomorrow. And poor him, he thought the soup was blood.
I think that Mokuba deserves a kick up the @$$ for being such a spoilt brat. But anyway, it was funny.