Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Begining of the Team Meeting

My first story! Warning it has things that happened after the time skip in the series.

Chapter 1 - Begining of the Team Meeting

Chapter 1 - Begining of the Team Meeting
Sakura walked peacefully to the bridge for a team meeting. It had been one year and 5 months since Sasukes return. In returning he brought back Jugo and Karin. He said that the last team member had returned to go to another village.
Jugo was sent to Sakura to be healed and treated. Karin was sent to the elders. Both had said that they would remain loyal as long as Sasuke was loyal to the village.
Just a month ago was Sasuke aloud to be apart of the team once again.
It had been very emotional for Sakura to see Sasuke and Naruto come back to the village. Other then that Sakura had only seen Sasuke three time after. This was going to be her fourth time to see him. It was also going to be the first team meeting with the original team 7.
It had taken Sakura and Naruto a lot just to keep Sai from coming. In the end it took Sakura telling him that if he didn’t she would black mail him with a photo she had taken during a party of him after drinking to many sakes. He automatically agreed.
Sakura could finally hear her teammates arguing. She just shrugged. They were probably arguing over what type of ramen was better. Or that ramen was the best food for you. Sakura always had some type of argument with Naruto when he brought up any topic that had to do with ramen.
Sakura walked closer to the bridge. Today Sakura wouldn’t be mad or upset at anything. She was going to be happy.

“ Ohayo Naruto-kun,” yelled Sakura, waving to her teammate. Naruto stopped whatever he was yelling about and ran to Sakura saying, “Sakura, How are you?”
Sakura just shrugged and said “I feel great to be honest.” Naruto gave her a huge hug. “I was… Naruto?”
“Yes” said Narutoholding her titly. Sakura choked, “will you… let me go… before I become the… third person to die… from a huge?”
Naruto quickly let go of her and looked at her face. It had changed to a nother color. Naruto knew that you didn’t go and do something like that to the Sakura unless you wanted to end up in the hospital for 2 days.
So he closed his eyes and waited for the pain. But it never came.
He opened his eyes to see Sakura smiling. She turned to Sasuke and said “ohayo Sasuke-kun!”
Sasuke opened his eyes, looked at her and said “hn.” Sakura turned back to naruto, crouched down and whispered to him,”Hey, do you know what ‘hn’ stands for?”
In doing so both Naruto and Sasuke staired at her wondering why she was acting so different.
*authors note*
Yea I know. Sasuke has only been back for a while and hasn’t seen Sakura so he can’t really know her as much as Naruto but he is going off when she was younger. Bare with me.
*end of authors note*
Naruto being himself let it slide and whispered “I haven’t got a clue what it means.”

Sakura stood strait up and said, “Maybe it would be good to ask Tenten what it means.”
Naruto gave her a confused look, “Why Tenten?”
“Because… She can ask Neji what it means. He can tell her, she can tell me and then I could tell u!”
Sakura was smiling at her ‘brilliant’ idea. Then Naruto said, “Why don’t we just ask Sasuke?”
Sakura sweet dropped forgetting that she could just ask Sasuke what that meant. Even Naruto sweet dropped at the fact Sakura forgot that. In an attempt to sound smarter then Naruto she said “Well you could but he might not answer.”
Naruto turned to Sasuke and asked him what does “hn.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
*clapping*

That was the beginning. I have alot done I just don't get enough time to put it on here. So I choose to put a little paste a little part.
So what do u think?
The next chapter will be about what happens well they are on the bridge waiting for Kakashi. ^^ R&R

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelfox on January 27, 2008, 6:49:14 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxVery nice! ^_^

BBandRaven4life12 on November 10, 2007, 6:16:22 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12AWESOME!!!!!!!!!MOREMOREMORE!!and please don't talk to robstar4ever12.

NightWing101 on November 21, 2007, 10:27:21 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101haven't even talked to her 4 ever! Miss u ALL! Talk to me when you can! PLEASE??? or..I ...Might...start...CRYING!

CodeGeasslover101 on June 15, 2009, 7:49:45 AM

CodeGeasslover101 on
CodeGeasslover101Aws!!! I love you! lol

YukiX62 on November 8, 2007, 6:55:28 AM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62This is sooooooooooooooooooo rad! write more! ^-^d

NightWing101 on November 21, 2007, 10:24:47 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101YOu got it dude!

DrakeGirlandLuna on November 21, 2007, 10:52:16 PM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaThat's my sister...O.o

winxgirl21 on November 8, 2007, 9:31:00 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Great! i can't wait to read more! ^-^

NightWing101 on November 21, 2007, 10:24:26 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101Glad you like it!

BlueWolfGurl on November 10, 2007, 4:19:28 AM

BlueWolfGurl on
BlueWolfGurlSweet, can't wait to read more. Umm, who's sai, and what happened at the party...? O.o

NightWing101 on November 21, 2007, 10:24:11 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101Sai is a naruto character after the time skip. and what happened at the party... I might talk about it in my story... That would be so funny!

PinkAngel101 on November 12, 2007, 11:11:48 PM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101AWESOME NIGHT!!!!11!! hey, do u think i should put up my storie, ill need my 2nd notebook if i do nightwing

NightWing101 on November 21, 2007, 10:21:57 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I might not in a way could know were something can or can not be. Did I ever tell you that I might in a way lost it?

KiatheKali on November 19, 2007, 11:28:29 AM

KiatheKali on
KiatheKaliO.O 15 comments and only three chapters?! Please the readers, Night!!!!! Please them; PLEASE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

NightWing101 on November 21, 2007, 10:19:30 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I know! Im so lucky!

DrakeGirlandLuna on November 8, 2007, 7:06:21 AM

DrakeGirlandLuna on
DrakeGirlandLunaCan't wait for more! :D