Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Skittles

What happens when the Yugioh guys see Skittles?

O_O CHAOS!

ORiginal fan joke with my friend Deidra, make with no stealing.

Chapter 1 - Skittles

Chapter 1 - Skittles
It was a fairly cloudy day in Domino. The day of the week was Sunday. It was a pretty lazy day. The humidity did not improove it much.

Well, Shizuka, Anzu, and Mai were out shopping. Serneity was getting a bit tired.

"Hey guys?" Shizuka asked. Anzu and Mai stopped walking and looked at her.

"Yeah?" they both asked.

"Think we can go to the candy store? I need some sugar." Anzu and Mai shrugged.

"Sure, I guess."

"Let's go." Serneity beamed and the three walked into the nearest candy store.

"Hello." The woman working there looked to be in her fifties and had a kind smile. She was short with dark hair that was speckled with silver and when she smiled more wrinkles appearing in her pale face. "How may I help you sweet children?"

"We're just browsing, but thank you." The woman nodded and went back to doing whatever she was doing.

Shizuka got some twizzlers, Hershey kisses, and Gobstoppers.

Mai got some lemon drops, peppermints, and Nerds.

Anzu got a Milky Way, Three Musketeers, and a Hershy bar.

"Hey guys?" Shizuka asked.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna split a bag of Skittles?"

"Sure." She got the pack of skittles, blissfully unaware of the chaos they would bring. Well, the girls paid for the candy, thanked the lady, and walked outside.

They finished off everything except for the skittles and went to the park to sit and rest.

"Let's eat those skittles now." Shizuka took out the bag and ripped it open.

"SKITTLES!" voices in the distance yelled. All three girls blinked and looked around.

"Did....you guys hear something?" Anzu asked.

"Only if you did..." Mai said nervously.

"I didn't hear anything."

"Ok." Shizuka pured some Skittles into her hand and they heard the what sounded like a stampede. And it was getting closer.

"Wha-" They looked to their left to see every single male character in the show, even some who had no names, raging for them like a pack of boars.

Yugi, Yami, Jounouchi, Honda, Seto, Mokuba, Otogi, Pegasus, Ryouta, Ryuuzaki,
Haga, Rishid, Marik, Malik, Ryou, Bakura, Shadi, Johnny, Kotsuzuka, Espa, Zigfreid, Noah, Sugoroku, Keith, Hopkins, rare hunters, Jean, Roland, Nagumo, Pandora, Pantomime, Player Killer, Varon, Ghoul, Amelda, Raphael, Croquet, Crump, Dartz, Kyuu, Mei, Soichiro, Mask of Light, Mask of Darkness, Saruwatari, Daimon, Chikuzen, Gansley, and Gouzabourou.

The girls stared.

"Oh...my...God..."

"RUN!" Anzu yelled. The girls got up and ran, leaving all but their purses and the skittles behind. The guys ran after them.

"What do they want?!" Mai yelled.

"I don't know!" Anzu shrieked.

They were chased around at least half of Domino.

"Ok, do you think they want money?" Anzu asked.

"No. Why would Kaiba and Pegasus be there if they wanted money?" Mai asked.

"Good point."

"Wait!" Shizuka stopped. Anzu and Mai also stopped and stared at her.

"Shizuka, what are you doing?!" they cried. She did not answer. The boys were getting closer.

"We're doomed!" Mai cried. Shizuka threw the skittles up and the guys stopped dead and stared up at the bag. Because it was open, all of the skittles came out and spilled on the street.

"SKITTLES!" All of the men dove for them. They fought in a large dust cloud.

"Whoa..." Mai said.

"Damn, did you see Kaiba punch Jounouchi?"

"Rich boy has some right hook."

"And mutt boy has a glass jaw."

"Hey! Don't talk about my big brother that way!" Shizuka exclaimed.

"Sorry Shizuka."

"IT'S MINE!"

"LET GO PORCUPINE HEAD!"

"MAKE ME NEEDLE HEAD!"

"MONKEY, IT'S MINE DAMMIT!"

"HEY! ONLY KAIBA CALLS ME A MONKEY...I MEAN NOBODY, TATTOO FACE!"

The girls stared on looking like this. O_o

They made a couple of bets on certain skittles and exchanged money.

"Do ya think we should stop em?" Shizuka asked. Mai was filming it.

"What?" Shizuka sweatdropped.

"Hey, we should sell the tape on e-bay."

"I like the way you think, Mizaki."

"Guys, they're starting to move...they're heading for the mall..." Shizuka pointed out. Mai and Anzu's eyes widened.

"WE MUST STOP THEM!"

Mai pulled out her duel disk and played a card.

"Go Harpie Lady and Elegant Egotist." Harpie Lady split into three Harpie Sisters. "Stop those idiots!"

The three Harpies dove for the cloud of boys and scratches some of them. This slowed down the cloud for a few minutes, but did not stop it. Before long, all of the guys had been injured, but they did not seem to notice.

"Mai, your plan is not working!" Anzu snapped.

"I know, I know. I'm not blind."

"Well you might as well be." Mai glared.

"You think you can do better?"

"YES!" Anzu snatched her duel disk.

"Go, Dark Magician Girl!"

Dark Magician Girl appeared.

"Stop those boys!"

She flew towards the guys and used her dark magic to make them all faint. Anzu sighed.

"See?" Mai just grumbled under her breath. There was one skittle left. Anzu took it, wiped it off on her shirt, and handed it to Dark Magician girl who ate it happily before disappearing.

"Should we go before they wake up?" Shizuka asked. Anzu nodded.

"Heck yes." And they ran away.

The End...or is it? (Dun dun dun)

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on April 7, 2008, 10:14:59 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17thats was really funny.

Pandinator on October 4, 2007, 4:21:02 AM

Pandinator on
PandinatorIt's so cute!! It reminds me of what would happen if I went to a family reunion and had skittles...so...scary...

*Faves*

SnowKitty on July 22, 2007, 12:49:38 PM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyLOL! That was hilarious! I love this story!

KionaKina on July 6, 2007, 9:05:18 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI am such a genius!

NintendoQueen on July 8, 2007, 10:21:29 AM

NintendoQueen on
NintendoQueenYES I AM!

Moon_Princess on July 7, 2007, 5:22:48 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessO_o....wow....that was...interesting...XD


~Moon_Princess

NintendoQueen on July 8, 2007, 10:21:13 AM

NintendoQueen on
NintendoQueenyes, yes it was