Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The News Report

Anzu comes to babsit Mokuba, there's a huge storm on the way, now Seto must tolerate her for the entire night.

Are things REALLY as bad as they appear? Haha, no.

AzureShipping

Chapter 1 - The News Report

Chapter 1 - The News Report
"Awww! no fair!" Mokuba cried in aggrivation. "Do-over!!"

Anzu laughed tauntingly and wagged her finger. "Don't be a sore loser, Mokie. I won fair and square."

"But...but my controller was actinging weird! Yeah!" He held up the gaming controller. Anzu rolled her eyes.

"sure sure, it's always the game controller."

"Come on, Anzu..." he whined.

"Fine, one more game, but that's all."

"Yay!" He grinned and crawled over to the console and reset it. Anzu checked her watch. Kaiba was running late form work again.

Not that it bothered her. She loved babysitting Mokuba. Seto always bought him the best games on the market, and he loved having her play them with him, so it was fun.

Sometimes they'd go out to the arcade or rent movies. Either way, they found something fun to do.

She also was able to get her homework done and since Mokuba was a little genius, possibly smarter than her, he was actually able to help her once in a while. So it was a win-win situation.

Oh yeah, and did I mention the pay? Seto Kaiba, teenage CEO and billionaire, hiring you to babysit the one person in the universe he cares about, other than himself. How much do YOU tihnk he'd pay?

A...lot...of...money.

Enough that, if you saved long enough, you could get into almost any college of your choosing.

But there was one downside. All the Seto Kaiba fangirls who stalked him or went out for the job knew that anzu had it and were trying to kill her. They stalk HER too, always asking if she and Seto had done anything yet. Anzu always yelled "NO" but it still had not shown any effect.

Well, whatever. Let the fangirls fantasize. Her friends always fought them off. One time, even YUGI went after them. LITTLE Yugi, not Yami. Regular, cute, adorable, vertically challenged Yugi. (Kristen, don't kill me for writing that please)

Anzu assumed the fangirl had been poked in the eye by his hair, because she ran away screaming, a hand over the left side of her face.

Anzu grinned at the memory. Her friends rocked. Too bad Kaiba didn't like them...not that she cared in particular. But it'd be nice if he stopped trating them like the dirt he walked on.

A loud crashing sound effect knocked her out of her thoughts and Mokuba was cheering.

"YEAH! I WON!!!"

"Hey no fair! I want a do-over!!" Anzu demanded, pouting. Mokuba wagged his finger.

"Now, now, don't be a sore loser." She stuck her tongue out at him and he did the same.

"Well, aren't you two mature." They looked up to see Seto standing there in his Battle City trench coat. (I love his trench coat... *Sighs*)

"Hey Nii-sama!" Mokuba greeted, getting up and hugging him. "How was work?"

"Long and tedious."

"Oh." Anzu stood up.

"well, I guess I'll just go home." Seto pulled out his check book and wrote down something on the check and handed it to her.

"Here." she was accustomed to this cold, dispassionate way of paying her. It was nothing new at this point. she accepted the slip and gave him a smile.

"Thank you." She never failed to keep an optimistic attitude and smile on her face.

Unfortunately, Kaiba still didn't seem to care. She wished he's AT LEAST treat her with SOME form of kindness. But her hopes were dashed.

Well, who cares? It was Kaiba. She did not need him in her life, other than to pay her for babysitting so she can pay her way through dance academies.

Mokuba walked with Anzu downstairs and they noticed that the big screen in the living room was still on.

It was the news.

"And now, we go to Kazuki Takahashi (shout-out to the genius who created Yugioh) with the weather. Kazuki."

"Thank you Hoshiko. Well, as you can see, there is a storm coming up from the warm ocean and it is hovering over dDomino. It is a pretty large storm so we recommend that you stay inside for the rest of the night and possibly tomorrow. It is a rather large monsoon and we will get the full blow of it."

"Thank you, Kazuki. Now-"

And nobody cares about the rest of the news. Anzu bit her lip. This was not good, she had to get home.

But how could she do so in a giant storm? her house was a half-hour drive away and at least an hour walk.

By then, the storm would rip her to shreds.

"Hey, Anzu?"

"Yeah, Mokuba?"

"Maybe you should stay here until the storm passes."

"Will your brother let me?"

"I have no idea..."

"Oh, great." Anzu sighed and they turned slowly to face Seto.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SnowKitty on November 13, 2007, 8:31:57 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyGreat chappie! Don't worry. I'm not offended. Sometimes, even I have an urge to describe cute little Yugi's shortness. I can't wait for your next update! ^^

NintendoQueen on November 13, 2007, 10:15:34 PM

NintendoQueen on
NintendoQueenSweet! *Dances*

KionaKina on November 7, 2007, 10:33:17 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaYAY! AzureShipping!!!!!

How I love it too...

NintendoQueen on November 8, 2007, 10:18:29 AM

NintendoQueen on
NintendoQueenYes... *Sighs*

unicorngirl3189 on November 7, 2007, 10:43:37 PM

unicorngirl3189 on
unicorngirl3189Oh! I love this so far! I think the AnzuxSeto pair is really cute! Please continue!

NintendoQueen on November 8, 2007, 10:18:16 AM

NintendoQueen on
NintendoQueenYES! I am not alone

Thank you ^_^

unicorngirl3189 on November 8, 2007, 9:43:42 PM

unicorngirl3189 on
unicorngirl3189no prob!