Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Day After That

A funny story about when Pikachu gets drunk. Notice this actually takes place around E3 2007. Update: I will be making a new story about someone getting drunk soon. If you want to, tell me who you think the next "victim" should be!

Chapter 3 - The Day After That

Chapter 3 - The Day After That
It was just a few hours after some new Brawl video was shown at E3, a secret meeting was held."Everyone. The reason for this early meeting is because we don't want to be disrupted again by Pikachu,"said the president"So what are your thoughts about todays showing of Brawl?" "Boring,"said Peach. Everybody else seemed to nod. "Lets talk about the next Mario Kart!!"said Link,"Who's going to be in it? Me?!?" "Nope, only original Super Mario characters", said the president. Then a bottle smashed through a window. Sonic opened up a piece of paper in it,"It's from that crazy*** thing Pikachu!" The president read it out loud,"Dear president, if you don't send me a Grand Theft Auto IV demo within a week, I'll blow up the E3 building! Love Pikachu^^" "OMG! I knew it! Pikachu is gay!"cried Bowser. "This retarded creature is dangerously drunk. We have to stop him!" said the president.TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

diva96 on July 11, 2007, 7:14:48 AM

diva96 on
diva96was pikichu drunk when he wrote that?!!! OMG!