Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - 2 days after that

A funny story about when Pikachu gets drunk. Notice this actually takes place around E3 2007. Update: I will be making a new story about someone getting drunk soon. If you want to, tell me who you think the next "victim" should be!

Chapter 4 - 2 days after that

Chapter 4 - 2 days after that
It was in the afternoon in Tokyo. The PikaBar as always, was crazy. Pikachu was singing karyoke and was singing so badly it made people's ears bleed! Outside, a S.W.A.T. team was ready to tackle down Pikachu. A fake sales preson came inside and said,"Is their someone named Pikachu here? You've been invited to the annual Playboy party in L.A! We'll have one of our ladies take you." Then, to get Pikachu dissdracted, Peach apperared in... a Playboy suit," Hey baby you want some of this?" Pikachu started and drooling and passed out,"Now!" yelled Peach. The police ran over and hand-cupped Pikachu. So Pikachu was taken to a rehab center where he could learn not to drink alcohol. Afterwords, Pikachu was much more nice and active. Everyone thought the chaos was over until....... Bowser got drunk...TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Solareclipse on September 6, 2008, 9:38:37 AM

Solareclipse on
SolareclipseROFL.

darkyoshi555 on June 29, 2008, 9:28:58 AM

darkyoshi555 on
darkyoshi555oh, boy, now bowsers drunk!
lolololol!

moppyXD on May 3, 2008, 5:04:30 AM

moppyXD on
moppyXDBwahahahahaha! Right now, world leaders are meeting to devise a word that will describe the awesomeness of this story. :P

diva96 on April 26, 2008, 4:09:31 PM

diva96 on
diva96lollollolloll!!!!!!!!!!! bowser gots drunk!

rainbowfox16 on September 28, 2007, 12:21:45 PM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16*twitch twitch* Pika pi pika pika chuchu. (You don't want to know what that means...It's sooo not appropriate lol)

Sasukesgirlfriend on September 9, 2007, 10:05:36 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendOMFG LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!