Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - With Carl

Just random Future Fantasy stories.. So far only two guys i've created these stories around :O
I'm sure there'll be more.

Chapter 1 - With Carl

Chapter 1 - With Carl
You know, I thought I had everything I wanted in my life. A family, a lover who would never leave me, a job till I graduate, three loving cats, and almost a house with my lover. I never knew an exchange student could almost change all of that.
I was a sophomore in High School when it started. Carl was my boyfriend and he was a junior. We kind of were in the same bucket with him being a year older than me; we would graduate as the oldest in our class at the age of 19. I would be 18 the next year and we planned on living together while I finish my last year. My mother didn’t like the idea, but I didn't appreciate her random boyfriends who changed every week coming into our house. Everyone kept telling me she was going to find a psychopath on her dating site and something bad is going to happen. They didn't know she hooked up with one before we moved and still loves him to this day. No one really likes my mother, not even Carl, but he acted nice even towards her.


School was starting in a half an hour; everyone’s always early to chat up with their friends about their weekend or night. I made my way to my friends because even in a small school we had groups.
"Hey, how was your night?" My redheaded female friend asked. She was a sophomore like me, but we didn’t have any classes together. Last winter she slipped on ice causing a minor concussion but found out she had water on the brain. Missing a lot of days she had to repeat a lot of her classes again.
"It was alright. I mainly worked after school so I didn't have to go home to my mom." I smiled. Sometimes I enjoyed working after school so I wouldn't have to go home to my mother.
"Is she starting stuff again?" I turned around to meet my Spanish teacher who happened to walk by and hearing us. She wasn't a scary teacher. If anything, she was amazing.
"Yeah. I got a note this morning from her saying 'You need to quit work sometimes and come home to meet my boyfriend. You never know he might be your step dad. Oh, and you're not allowed to talk to your real dad anymore. When you get home tonight we're going to talk.'" She rolled her eyes, even she didn't like my mother and she was scared for my safety.
"You have my number so if anything happens, just call me and I'll come get you. REGARDLESS of what your mother has to say. Okay?" I nodded as she walked away with her coffee shaking her head. I had her three times last year so we got close. I was close with a lot of my female teachers.
"You know you can always come out to our house too." Jackie said. He red hair was long, I was kind of jealous but I liked my hair short.
"Yeah but my mom knows where you guys live and work." I softly laughed as she made her thinking face, which she purposely made to look funny. Two pairs of arms wrapped themselves around my shoulders and I smiles knowing who they belonged to.
"How are you doing this morning?" He softly said smiling.
"I'm doing great this morning but you weren't asking me. But now you know how my morning is going." I laughed as Jackie placed her hands on her hips making a pouty face. Carl only smiled and slid his arms back placing his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm alright." I said and he nodded and stood next to me. I could hear the twin sisters talking about Carl and me. I only got a bit of it but I knew ever since I came to the school last year they've hated me as Carl showed no interest in them except friendship and came to fall for me. I Knew I was nothing special. I was shorter than them, older, and an accident pron. Carl was a cutie, he was tall, and very kind towards everyone. But the one thing he liked about me compared to them, I wasn't a whore. I wouldn't hook up with someone to just screw them and if they didn’t bring the pleasure dump them. I dated a guy from another school who was kind as well, I guess that’s what I fall hard for, and all he wanted form me was to take his virginity. I refused and on Christmas he broke up with me and hooked up with another girl who also refused. I was kind of old fashion. I wanted love before sex, because if something went wrong and I accidently ended up pregnant he wouldn't leave me.
Carl sensed I was in deep thoughts and waved a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of it and looked at him. Jackie laughed as I did those sorts of things often.
"You vanished to your other world where I don't exist again." He joked. He always thought when I was deep in thoughts, I was ignoring him.
"Oh no, this time you were there." I smiled and he looked back and the twins. He then turned his attention back to me.
"Was it the Cain’s?" He could always tell and I refused to lie to him.
"In the beginning, yes." I wasn't lying, he didn't ask for all of it. He only sighed and put his arm around me pulling my small body towards his.
"Stop it, okay? If they say anything to you either ignore them or tell them to back off." Carl was protective and I enjoyed that. He knew I let things get to me to easy, but it was hard when before I was so emotionally and mentally unstable. I still think I am. I sighed and shake my head.
"Hey now, I have some classes with them, they cause you trouble I'll pound their head in, then maybe they could look alike." I laughed at Jackie’s comment. She was also protective but she always meant what she said. Carl only grunted and pointed towards Jackie.
"No violence. It’s not the answer."
"Oh but it’s a solution." I always had smart @$$ remarks to come back. He only groaned as he tried keeping peace, but it never worked. He also knew I wouldn't fight unless I was furious and they just ticked me off a little and the beginning anger didn’t have to be their fault. The bell rang before he could try to make the peace again. He only groaned again and we walked to our lockers. Before we parted he kissed my forehead and I walked with Jackie to our lockers.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment