Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - With Danny

Just random Future Fantasy stories.. So far only two guys i've created these stories around :O
I'm sure there'll be more.

Chapter 2 - With Danny

Chapter 2 - With Danny
She was finally visiting her old town for her friend graduation. She would graduate later as her school did graduations later. Her boyfriend had joined her and wanted to meet the people she always talked about. It wasn’t a boring ride up to Montana as they talked most of the way and joked. The two have been together for two years now and never got bored of each other. He was in for a surprise as he never been to a small town. The views on the way up were beautiful to him. A lot of land, not many buildings blocking the sky view. She would only laugh every now and again when he would get distracted by the view while they were talking.
The finally reached the town and he went silent. Small building everywhere, the tallest building was the old bars and courthouse.
“Got enough bars on one block?” He chuckled softly as they drove down Main Street. She smiled as they came by the old theater.
“The town people say no.” The town was small so she showed him the entire town. She stationed the car across from the High school at the park. Turning the car off, he looked around the park as a couple of people were already there and chatting. A couple of girls approached the car and the female in the driver seat got out. Her boyfriend fallowed shortly behind from the passenger side.
“Danielle!” Two of the girls shouted as they hugged the female. She laughed and hugged them back, looking over at her boyfriend who smiles with his hands in his pockets. She gave hugs to three other girls and said their hellos.
“Who’s your friend?” A ginger head female asked, already knowing the answer.
“Name’s Danny.” He shook her hand and gave a friendly smile. She smiled back and now everyone was interested in him.
“Danny, this is Jackie, Deanna, Terra, Vanessa, and Erin.” Danielle said pointing to everyone. Jackie had ginger hair, Deanna was the short black haired female, Terra was the taller female, Vanessa having long black hair with blue bangs, and Erin the burnet. Danny smiled and said hi to all of them as another female came over. She was very tall and was flaunting what she had.
“Hi, who are you?’ She greeted him with a overly warming smile. Most of the other girls’ smiles had left their face, especially Danielle’s. A shorter female was behind her, also flaunting what she had.
“My name’s Danny. Who are you two?” He asked with his friendly personality. He didn’t notice everyone’s glares towards the two girls. They gave more smiles as they shook his hand.
“Courtney Harwood.” The taller one said batting her eyes.
“Paige.” The shorter one said as she pushed her chest more out. Danny then looked over at his girlfriend, giving a questioning look. He remembered some of the stories she told about them and glanced at everyone else. He now realized he got himself into some trouble as the girls were glaring at each other.
“Well, we got to go. Nice meeting you, Danny.” Courtney said before giving one last glare at Danielle before walking off. Paige fallowed her after giving a huff at the other girls.
“Things just got awkward now.” The other girls nodded as silence was still among them. Danny walked over and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend and kissed the top of her head. Everyone began to separate and go their own ways. They had been introduced and it was getting late.
The two couple headed to one of the fast food restaurants. Silence was still the conversation heard. Danny opened the door for his girlfriend as she entered. A couple of girls were laughing and whispering to each other as Danielle entered. She ignored them and found a couple seat and sat down. Danny heard them whispering and sat across from her. He made a frown face that was somewhat humorous to get her attention. She placed her chin in her hand and smiled at him. He smiled back at her and then sat back in his seat.
“May I take your orders?” Glancing over Danielle’s smile had vanished. Danny noticed and looked at the waiter. He was heavy set guy and looked way older than what he was.
“Give us a minute please.” Danny had said as he turned his attention back to Danielle.
“Alright.” The waiter looked at her as she ignored him and glared slightly as he walked off. Danielle glared back and glanced at her boyfriend.
“Everyone’s so friendly.” He had said, inhaling slightly. Danielle sighed and opened the menu.
“It’s just certain people who made a bad reputation with me.” She said looking at him. He was now looking through the menu as well, making facial expressions making it seem like he was thinking and not paying attention. Danielle laughed slightly and smacked her menu on top of his. He looked up at her, trying to hide the smile.
“¿Q?" He asked. He was fluent in Spanish and was attempting to teach her. She shook her head and looked at her menu.
“You know qué.” He softly laughed as she used just one Spanish word.

A couple minutes later they had received their food and began talking. The girls from either still were at the restaurant and continued to talk about Danielle. Danielle remembered them as the ‘popular’ girls who always got their way. Danny noticed her attention spent on the girls and tried to distract her.
“Danielle.” She snaps back and looks at him. Noticing the concern look on his face she just smiles.
“Sorry.” She says as she pokes at her food with her fork. She ate most of it, but lost her appetite after hearing some of the nasty things the girls said. A little piece of chicken on a fork goes towards her face, catching her attention. She just softly laughs and takes a bite, looking over at her boyfriend. Danny smiles back and places his fork back on his empty plate.
“¿Estás listo?” He asks, getting up from his seat. She nods her head and stands up as well. After paying the bill, the head out the door. The three girls from before get up and fallow them out the door. Danny notices and hears them snickering behind them. He grabs Danielle’s hand, causing her to look up at him. They normally didn’t hold hands unless something was concerning the other. Once their eyes meet he gave her a small kiss on the lips. The girls snickering stopped just like their walking. A little dazed, Danielle is partly dragged away from them by Danny. Once on the other side of the street she snaps out of it.
“What was that about?” She asks as he stands in front of her, smiling.
“They thought you were hanging out with a gay guy.” He softly laughs to himself, and begins walking forward now, hands in his pockets. Danielle shakes her head and catches up to him.
“Is there something you need to tell me? Are you gay?” She was trying to make a joke, attempting to cheer herself up. He just laughs and wraps his arm around her shoulder.
“Old term gay, yes. Modern day gay, I don’t think so. Unless you’re saying you’re a guy, then I’m concerned.” He laughs again, kissing the top of her head. She smiles and leans her head on the side of his chest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment