Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - With Allen~ Part one

Just random Future Fantasy stories.. So far only two guys i've created these stories around :O
I'm sure there'll be more.

Chapter 3 - With Allen~ Part one

Chapter 3 - With Allen~ Part one
Finishing high school was a little difficult for me. I was pregnant and was expecting a child in December. The summer was easy as all I really did was sleep, eat, and move down to Texas to live with my brother, his wife and kids. My sister in-law and I were really close and when they found out, she was more than willing to help me raise my child and finish high school. The father of my new child was disappointed. He was willing to be with me and help raise it as a family, but I couldn’t stand to be around him. He wasn’t a bad guy. He was actually a really great guy, but I didn’t want to stay in Colorado with him. I told him I wouldn’t keep the child from him and he would know who is father is. I think he understood.
A really close friend of mine lived in Georgia. I made regular every other week trips over there to chat and hang out with him. He was born in Russia, but moved around quite a bit. With my brother’s family support and his, my pregnancy was a pretty healthy one.December 21, 2013 Timmothy Jason Khliu Schreiner was born healthy. He was dark skinned like his father which made it seem weird with me caring for him. He was a quiet and only made a fuss when he wanted something. I had finished high school and graduated April 23, 2014 with all my credits. Summer hit and I was looking for collages and a part-time job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer time was here and oh how warm it got in Texas. Living on the coats didn’t help much either. It was early June morning and the four bedroom apartment was quiet. Axel, my two year old nephew, Xavier, my six year old nephew, and Tim, my 6 month old baby, were all still well asleep when I woke up. Yawning, I ventured to the kitchen to find my brother getting ready for work.
 “Hey. What are you doing?” He said in a joking tone glaring at me as if I had done something wrong. I waved my hands at him, too tired to speak as I opened the fridge.
“Nada bro.” Grabbing the bagels and cream cheese I made my-self breakfast. Shortly after he said his goodbye and headed out to work. Life was pretty chill with my brother. It was never dull either.
Tim had woken up and began whimpering. I made my way to the room and began to feed him.  My phone went off on my bed. Checking it, it was a text from Allen.
‘Good morning. How is everything?’ He worked whenever he felt like it, which was most of the time. Coming to America had been a change for him as his attention span wasn’t that long.
‘Good. Just woke up and feeding Tim.’ He had been a great deal of help to me. Especially when it came to my mentality support. I had known him for about four years and as each year went by, even more so after I began seeing him more, I just couldn’t give him up. He had confessed he was in love with who I was two years ago, but it was too sudden for me to respond in the same way. Only a year ago did I confess it back, shortly before Tim’s father and I got together. I feel my torn love between the two is what made our relationship fall apart, but he was still in love with his ex which made the beginning very patchy. I always turned to Allen for support and he always gave what he could. Even if it pissed me off.
‘That’s good. Do you guys want to come over for a bit? Chill off haha’ Georgia around this time was generally cooler then Texas.
‘Sure. We can head out today if Mariah doesn’t need help with anything. How long do you want us to stick around?’ I normally would stay for two or three days. He didn’t reply for a while and Tim had fallen back asleep. Placing him back in his crib I changed and began working a little around the house.
Mariah and the two boys had woken up. Chatting a little, she agreed I could go. She knew I was a good parent and wouldn’t allow anything to happen to any of the boys. I demonstrated that very well so when I was around Axel before he was a year old. I began to pack both mine and Tim’s things when he replied.
‘Up to you. I was thinking maybe at least a week. Lol.’ He never asked for so long, and when he did it was because he was up to something.
‘What are you up to now? Why a week? At least?’
'We’ll talk about it when you’re here.’ I wasn’t sure if Mariah could handle me being away for a week. I didn’t know if I could handle it. As time came around I packed the things into my car. I hit the road.
It was about mid-day the next day when I reached his place. He was outside waiting for me. Getting out of the car, I got Tim out first, leaving our stuff in there for now.
“Pretty woman. Walking down the street, pretty woman.” I sang as I walked up to him. He chuckled and put his arms out to take Tim. He bounced him slightly getting a small smile out of both of them.
“Don’t be shy, come on.” He led us into his home. It was a one bedroom, enough room for him, but it was nice. Laying a baby blanket he had on the ground, he gently placed Tim down on it. He stood back up, towering over me, with a grin on his face. Now I was getting a little nervous. He chuckled sensing that.
“What’s the big plan, Allen my man.” He sat on the couch that wasn’t far from Tim and I plopped onto the ground next to the two.
“There’s auditions for a movie in town, and I know your acting skills are little lame and lacking, but it’s something new. You missed out on Speech and drama two years, here’s your chance to make up for that.” I just stared at him and he stared back. His smile didn’t fade but he was trying so hard not to laugh.
“You know I can’t. I need to get into college, get my degree, and make a successful life for us.” He groaned and threw his head back before leaning forward.
“Come on Danielle. A year late into college can’t make that much of a difference. Beside,-“ I cut him off.
“It does Allen. One year more till I graduate and begin my legal career.” He put his finger up and closed his eye. Placing it down he looked at me again.
“You have Tim. It’ll be hard to go to school with his age now. Plus it’ll be good mula.” He rubbed his fingers together to represent money. Tim began moving his hands it the air trying to grab Allen’s fingers. He laughed and gave his hand up. “Now I have one hand! Oh no!” I sighed taking it all in. He only looked at me from the corner of his eyes.
“I’ll try. Can’t guarantee they’ll accept me, so I don’t have to worry about anything I guess.” He laughed and took his hand back giving Tim a toy to chew on.
“Good.  Then I can watch Tim while you’re away.”
“I’m not so sure.” He opened his mouth and vent to say something, but nothing came out. “Can I trust Allen with my dark, Asian baby? Or he gonna hurt little Tj.” His mouth closed as he gave a soft, sad look. I rubbed Tim’s tummy slightly, softly chuckling.
“Come on now. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you or Tim. You know that.” I looked back up at him with a soft smile.
“I know, I’m just teasing Allen.” He didn’t atone to teasing well. Especially when it came to jokes about love or Tim and I. He slid off the couch and crawled his way to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and sat with me against him. Tim began giving small smiles and began kicking signaling Allen was making funny faces. I just laughed softly, feeling Allen laughing slightly as-well.
“I love you.” He whispered almost into my shoulder as he kissed my neck.
“Love you too.” I replied, rubbing his arms. Tim began fussing a little and then places his toy in his mouth, becoming calm. Allen and I chuckles.
“I love you too Timmothy.”
 
Couple days had passed as it was the day of the auditions. I had informed Mariah on what was going on and she even encouraged me to try it out. My brother had said, if I do get the part, they’ll be the first ones in the theaters to watch it. I gathered a little more information on the movie. It was a romance between two people who grew up together. It had a bit of CSI in it with a twist of Romeo and Juliet, set in a modern-day if not futuristic setting with a dash of comedy. The character Allen wanted me to try out for was the main female character. She was a serious type when you didn’t know her, but sometimes she made you regret getting close. She was much like me in a way and Allen felt it’d be best I play her since he felt I knew her best.
We walked around town with Tim until it was time to head in for the auditions. There were already a million girls in line wanting to audition with a speck of males here and there. I grew nervous and almost sick seeing how many people there was. The movie producers were allowing it to be like a free for all. They wanted untrained actors and actresses to partake in this. Several new faces would catch other people’s attention as to who are these people and how good are they. It was smart, but they did have a closing time.
“Let’s walk around more and then head back this way.” Allen said as he snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we walked together. Tim had been in one of those toddler straps on Allen’s chest. It was easier than caring a stroller or the car seat everywhere.
We walked around the malls that were near. They were crowded as several people had the same ideas as us. A couple people began side talking and pointing at us. I knew what it was about. I took Tim from time to time as we walked and window shopped around. We could buy things if we wanted, but nothing was really needed or desired at the time. Allen bought Tim several things. I would tell him no, or take it and places it back. He was always trying to spoil him.
We sat in the food area and ate some lunch. I had to give Tim a bottle since breastfeeding in public made me uneasy. Allen brought over his and my food, sitting across from me. His black hair matched Tim’s dark hair, but Allen was just as white as I was which made Tim stand out a bit. Tim’s father was a very dark Cambodian and sure enough, Tim gained most of his appearance.
“So, you nervous?” He asked before taking a large bite. I took small bites of my food.
“A bit. There were several very pretty girls.” Allen just gave a short, sharp laugh.
“They don’t stand a chance. Just because they’re ‘pretty’ in your eyes, which is like 99 percent of the women in the world, they don’t have the skills.” He knew I always put my-self down. Especially when it came to other women. It was a trait my sister in law and I shared.
“That’s true. And I don’t have their skills.” He laughed softly, knowing what I was hinting at and I softly joined. He took Tim once they both were done so I could finish. A couple teenage girls around my age, if not younger, walked by giving little childish awes. Some gave second glances at Allen, the baby and me.
“Say, mommy stop judging and finish your food. Ignore those young people. They just jelly.” He spoke in a babyish voice while bouncing Tim. With his fist in his mouth, he looked over at me and then back at Allen softly giggling. I only softly laughed in return finishing my food.
Once finished we headed out and back to the audition building. The line was shorter so I went to stand and wait. Allen stood with me for a short time before being granted permission to go wonder off with Tim. I rarely let Tim out of my sight, but I trusted Allen. Signing in, they gave me a number and part of the script. I took a seat and reviewed it a little.
An hour passed and I had read through the whole thing, twice. I had a feeling what it was going to be like. Several more minutes passed as girl after girl walked out. Some in tears or sadness, some joy, and others flat out mad. Some faces I gave soft giggles to.
“Hey, are you the girl who was with that tall, dark haired guy and the baby?” The girl beside me hushed over. She little older than me, not much, with long red hair. I looked at her and sat up from my slumped position.
“Um yeah. May I ask why?” She sat straight up as-well and softly gasped.
“Oh, I was just wondering. He’s quit handsome with your guys baby.” She seems slightly embarrassed and even upset.
“Oh, thanks, but we’re not dating. He’s just a good friend.” She seemed to brighten up at that.
“Oh? Is he the baby’s father?”
“No. His father lives in Colorado.” She was silent for a bit, taking it all in.
“Why so far? Did he disown the child?” I was a little curious as to why she was asking so much.
“No. it was kind of my decision. He can see his father and vice versa, I just couldn’t stand to stick around Colorado and wait two more years for him to graduate and be a family. He understood. We still talk and everything.” She nodded her head and turned her attention back to in front of her. Her questions had caught another girl sitting in the room’s attention. She was young and very so an eye candy.
“I didn’t think they allowed mothers to audition.” Her comment was a bit rude.
“I didn’t either, but I see you’re here.” She laughed thinking my respond was dull.
“I’m not a mother. I don’t like kids.”
“Oh, thank god. We can’t have you reproducing.” She got upset at that and actually went quiet.
The room remained silent as people went in and out. The eye candy exited the room, flipping her hair at me and strutting out. More time went by as I ended up being the last person sitting in the room. Eventually my number came up and I entered the room. Three men and one female sat along the long table in front of me.  They placed their pencils down and looked at me.
“Danielle Schreiner?” The man on the edge asked, looking over some papers. I nodded and awaited my orders.
“Alright. Read page 32, stanza 12.” The female said.
I looked at the page, reviewing the line before acting it out. I had read it several times to know what it had said. They’re expressions were bored as I tried to spice it up a bit. Once finished they turned to their papers and began writing.
“Thank you for your time.” I suppose they weren’t use to that being spoken so soon. Two of their heads looked up at me. “It really wasn’t my intentions to try out, it was my friends. Something new they said, so I gave it a shot. I know I’m not the prettiest that’s walked through that door to audition, and I can’t wait to see what you guys do with the piece.” After I was finish speaking all four of their heads were up and looking at me. One of the men had his hand on his chin, like he was thinking.
“We’ll give you a call in two weeks at least to inform you if you got the part.” I nodded and gave one last thank you before leaving the room. My stomach was turning to where I felt a little dizzy. I thought I was going to black out until I felt someone grab my shoulders. Turning in a panic I met Allen’s eyes. He stepped back almost defensively to my response.
“You okay? Everything go alright? You stormed out of there kind of quickly.” His hands brushed across my face, whipping away tears I hadn’t even known I cried. Tim was soundly asleep on his chest in the pouch.
“Yeah, I’m fine. Just a little nerve racking you know.” I gently rubbed Tim’s back and we began walking back to his place.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment