Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sucker

I created a character and she's not the brightest at all. :)
She's a Beyblade Metal Fusion Fan Character, Paired with Kyouya Tategami

Chapter 1 - Sucker

Chapter 1 - Sucker
Kyouya sits comfortably in a wooden lawn chair out in the back yard just starring off at the sky. One hand behind his back as the other holds a sugary treat, a sucker, and pops the sucker in and out of this mouth enjoying the instant taste. Nionai glares from a far behind a tree, wishing to have the sugary treat popping in and out of her mouth, not Kyouyas.
She softly sighs as she plops down on the ground and hugs her knees. Knowing Kyouya if she were to ask the answer would be no. If she were to steal it, yeah not a good idea. Her head would be mounted on the wall of the house like a wild animal.
"Maybe," Nionai looks up at the sky placing a finger on her chin. A plan had popped into her hair. "Just maybe." She had watched to many movies where the same situations were involved. Except in these movies, the girls weren't like Nionai. They were pretty, wore sluts like clothes according to Kyouya who was forced to watch them with her. Nionai wasn't like them, but maybe, just maybe, she could pretend to be one of them
In the movies the pretty girls got whatever they wanted with a little pucker of the lips, batting of the eyelashes, and skin exposed. Then again Kyouya said the only reason they get what they want is because the guys have no brain what so ever and fall for their spell. He never excluded him-self form that category.
Nionai looks from her hiding spot to make sure Kyouya hasn't caught on to why she hasn't bugged him today Seeing as he has not left his post, Nionai rushes quietly to her room to put together her outfit, an outfit that might just get her what she wants, a sucker.
Sitting in his chair Kyouya looks around imagining the sound of Nionai. It's almost noon and she still hasn't found him nor bugged him, which was her daily activity. Feeling a bit worried that something might have happened Kyouya sits up and looks up towards her window.
"Nionai, have you died yet?" Shadows cast around her window as she finally pops her head out.
"Nope, sorry Mr. Romeo." Nionai only smiles seductively at Kyouya who gives up and turns his back to the house and back to enjoying his sucker. Still, he has no idea what Nionai has in plan for him as he sits unguarded in the yard.
"I wonder if she even realizes what today is." Kyouya softly sighs as he goes back too dozing off. A few bangs are heard from the house but he just shrugs it off figuring she's just being klutzy. He places both hands behind his head and begins to move the sucker from one cheek to the next and then back.
A soft pressure is put into his lap as he opens one eye to just find a half exposed chest in his face. Half shocked an confused, Kyouyas face heats up very quickly but fades quickly as he spots Nionais face. Nionai only smiles sweetly at Kyouya as she places her cold hands gently on his stomach and slowly leans in.
He skimpy outfit consists of a blue tube top that exposes most of her abs, stomach, and chest, a white mini skirt that covers maybe 1/3 of her thighs, and light blue make-up put on with the up most care. Starring at her, Nionais mind rushes with ideas that her plan to finally get sugary treat is here. Kyouya opens his mouth but then closes it quickly looking at her face.
"W-what.....ARE you wearing." Noticing his voice half crackly, Kyouya tries to think of a quick attempt to escape WHATEVER Nionai has in mind. Nionai only smiles as another sign of success shows.
"What does it look like to you Kyouya-kun?" Nionai gently leans back placing a finger on her lip attempting to look as cute as possible to Kyouya. It dawns on him she's after something and the only thing he has is a sucker. She never calls him Kyouya-kun unless she's begging for something, usually something with sugar. Kyouya throws his eye sight away from Nionai as he attempts to reply without his voice cracking.
"You look like a whore." He crosses his arms as now wears the smile as Nionais cute face drops to total shock. Her hands make a rapid turn for the worse as she slaps them down close to his hips. With the sudden pressure, Kyouya turns to face an angry faced Nionai who places her face close to his. She then slowly leans back, crosses her arms, nose high in the air. She positions her-self so both her legs are together on one side still sitting in Kyouyas lap.
"F-fine, I guess Kyouya-san doesn't get his present." Nionai opens one eye to look at Kyouya who just softly smiles at her attempt.
"I'm not the one to be given the gifts, it's not my birthday." He looks at Nionai who looks suddenly interested; easily entertained just a few words catch her attention. "But it is a certain someone’s birthday." Now she's completely caught in her own trap.
"WHO!?WHO!?" Now Nionai place her hands onto his thighs as her face shows complete curiosity. Softly snickering Kyouya just looks away. Looking with one eye he notices Nionai about ready to give up and hide. She hates when Kyouya hides things from her and he usually feels the same.
With quick movement Kyouya sticks the sucker he had into her mouth and pulls out another one from his pocket. He smiles as Nionais face lights up and begins sucking on the sucker in her mouth. "I don't know how humanly possible it is to forget your own birthday, but there's a lot to wonder about with you Nionai." Kyouya wraps his arms around Nionai pulling her close to him. She holds the other sucker close to her as she leans on Kyouya.
"Thank you Kyouya-san." Kyouya smiles and kisses the top of her head.
"No problem Nionai."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment