Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Deja Vu

After a mysterious hooded man tells of a myterious entrance to Kingdom Hearts, Sora and his friends are launched on another adventure.

Chapter 7 - Deja Vu

Chapter 7 - Deja Vu
After rushing to put on his clothes, Riku kissed his mother goodbye and left the house. Sora and Kairi were waiting in a car outside. After getting in Riku saw Sora's mother in the driver's seat.
"Hey Riku," she said, looking back at him, "are you all ready?"
"Yeah let's go."
After a short drive to the hospital and a wait at the counter in the emergency room, Riku, Kairi, Sora, and Sora's mother entered Tidus's room. His father, Zacharia, was sitting in a chair next to the bed holding his son's hand.As they entered he looked up and smiled weakly.
"Hello everyone." he said his voice cracking slightly.
He stood up and aproached Sora's mother, who proceeded to embrace him in a hug.
After returning it and seperating Zacharia spoke.
"Alanna... how are you?" he said quietly.
She looked at him worriedly.
"I'm more worried about you and Tidus." she replied,looking over at the semi concious boy, "How is he doing?"
The man looked over to his child, who raised a hand weakly in response.
"They had one heck of a time reviving him, but they said that he would be just fine. He'll be in here for a couple of days though..."
Sora approached his friend's father quietly. Zacharia turned his attention to him.
"I want to thank you, Sora, for helping my son. You, Riku, and Kairi are such nice friends."
The wizened man crouched down and gave Sora an appreciative hug, then stood back up.
"Sora... I will need to have a talk with you sometime soon. It's very important. But it will have to wait for now I don't have the energy."
Confused, Sora replied, "... Sure whenever you want."
He looked over to Tidus to see Riku and Kairi next to the bed. He went to join them. Tidus looked at him tiredly and spoke in mumbles.
"Hey... Sora...what's up?"
Sora smiled warmly.
"It looks like you're doing a lot better. You had us very scared back at the pool."
Tidus looked over to his father who was in deep conversation with Sora's mother and sighed deeply.
"Yeah, I guess I had my dad pretty scared too. I just don't understand how Kael could do something like that though. I mean, it's just a game, right?"
Sora felt his face grow hot in anger. About then, Sora realized how much he actually hated Kael. Kairi, seeing his face quickly answered."
"Yes Tidus, it's just a game, and I'm sure it was an accident."
Sora looked at her complainingly but met an unsympathetic gaze.
Riku looked at them and whispered.
"I think we should let him get some rest, he looks exhausted."
Sora and Kairi nodded and they each embraced Tidus. As they left the hospital room, Tidas and Sora's parents made their way to his bed. Outside the three friends talked to eachother quietly.
"He does look like he's doing better." Riku commented.
"Yeah he does-" added Kairi, but as she did so, a cold chill ran down her back.
Seeing the expressions on the other's faces, she continued.
"Did you guys feel that too?"
Sora looked around.
"Yeah it felt kinda like some sort of ghost passed through me."
As he said this his eyes widened.
"Oh no! I've felt that chill before! There's a Heartless here!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on October 22, 2008, 10:42:24 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Oh no!

NobodywithaHeart on October 22, 2008, 10:54:14 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartwhat is it? =O

NobodywithaHeart on October 22, 2008, 10:56:29 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartthe Heartless? o.O

sailoraqua13 on October 22, 2008, 11:13:01 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Yes, the Heartless! *Pulls out Keyblade* Show me where it is, I shall whack it to death! Other than that, amazing chappie as usual! ^U^

NobodywithaHeart on October 22, 2008, 11:24:55 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartOh found it! *Pulls out keyblade and swings*
oopsie... dat wus mah pillow, well better keep looking...
-_-

sailoraqua13 on October 22, 2008, 11:29:22 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13LOL