Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Pire of Ruin

After encountering a Heartless, Sora and crew come across the Hall of Abandon and their journey begins!

Chapter 7 - Pire of Ruin

Chapter 7 - Pire of Ruin
After an introduction between Sora, Riku, Ichigo, and the mysterious girl, they continued onward through the Hall of Abandon, with little obstruction aside from the enormous piles of Keyblades. Ahead, the troop could finally see the end of the room. A well-known figure stood before a large door at the base of the wall. He turned to them as they approached.
"Well it seems you finally made it through!" the hooded figure said mock-happily.
Riku stepped forward.
"Please, we want to know your name. Could you tell us."
The man lowered his head.
"Why would you want to know the name of a Nobody... and why do you assume that I have one?"
Sora joined alongside Riku.
"Because we aren't from the darkness! We just want to know. Maybe we can help you find your other half!"
The man turned about halfway.
"You can't help me... because I do not want to be helped."
Riku persisted.
"At least show us your face! We want to see what's under the hood. That is what is important. Not what you are, but how you see yourself. Don't you remember what it was like to have a heart?"
The Nobody faced him.
"All I remember is that I lost something important, and then I found darkness. If you really wish to see my face and hear my name I suppose I could spare a few moments...my name..."
He undid the fastenings under the hood and slid it from over his face. Sora and Riku stood shocked. It wasn't the long silver hair or the tanned skin that suprised them, but the black blindfold that covered the man's eyes.
"...my name...is Xurik."
"No... way."
Riku stumbled. The long time that he wore the same blindfold hit him like a freight train. He knew all too well who's Nobody Xurik was... his own.
"How...?"
Xurik looked at him confusedly.
"Is there, something wrong?"
Riku muttered incomprehensibly looking at the floor.
"But... when did I... become a Heartless..."
Sora approached Xurik.
"You need to know something. You look exactly like Riku did after he was blinded by Kingdom Hearts. He wore a blindfold so he could become one with the darkness. I think you are his," he hesitated,"Nobody."
Xurik nodded and approached Riku, who looked up at him.
"I am not yet ready to return to you, Riku. I still have one last thing that I need to do before we merge as one heart, and that is to help you on your journey."
Riku stood and nodded. Xurik turned to the door once again.
"Beyond is a world ravaged by the forces of both darkness and light. It will try to lead you astray, try to force you to do the unthinkable."
Turning back to the group he continued.
"You must... I repeat, MUST not give in! Stay together and do not seperate! The chaos will try to tear you apart. And Riku..."
Riku gazed at him.
".. stay with the light."
With that Xurik patted a hand on Riku's shoulder, turned away, and disappeared into the air.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on November 5, 2008, 9:28:06 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Coolness! Who'd of thunk it?!?!? ^U^

NobodywithaHeart on November 5, 2008, 9:41:55 AM

NobodywithaHeart on
NobodywithaHeartlol yep! One of the deepest plots of my story is beginning to unfold!!! ^.^

sailoraqua13 on November 5, 2008, 9:52:06 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Cool! ^U^