Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Aww, brotherly love!

Janie ish my friend's made up, and I just posted this because Mariroth said I should. Please don't hate the fact that there is no violence. I made this FF for my good friend Alex. You rock! ^_^

Chapter 1 - Aww, brotherly love!

Chapter 1 - Aww, brotherly love!


Some Stuff You Should Know About My Fanfics:



Lifty is five years younger then Shifty.

There is very little violence, and it is mostly slapstick.

Please don't kill me about there being no violence.

Flaky is smart and uses big words, but he is still very cute. He's not as nerdy as Sniffles, though.

Flippy flips out less often.

Nutty and Flippy hate each other.

Janie is my friend's made-up.

I would love illustrations.

Enjoy!
[/list]


“Ya know that guy?” Nutty asked Flaky.

“Specify `that guy', please,” Flaky said, rolling his eyes.

“The dude with the dark glasses!” Nutty shouted, back flipping.

“Huh? Oh…The Mole. What about him?” Flaky said, his voice slightly shaky.

“I think he's, like, one thousand years old! Maybe older! I can't ask `em, cuz he can't talk!” Nutty shouted, excited for some reason.

“Please quit that incessant shouting,” Flaky said, crossing his arms.

Nutty ignored his friend. “He's so weird! He can't see, either!” he said, wound up.

“He kinda scares me…” Flaky admitted.

“Meh, Flaky! You're afraid of everyone!” Nutty shouted, laughing.

Flaky scowled at Nutty and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck. “Shut up, you moron!” Flaky said through clenched teeth.

Nutty squeaked.

Flaky put Nutty down and then smoothed his dandruff-laden quills. “I didn't know I could do that!” Flaky said, slightly amused.

A small figure stumbled out of the bushes. “Ah!” Flaky shouted, jumping into Nutty's arms.

“That never happened,” Nutty said, putting Flaky down.

The figure that came out of the bushes was Shifty's younger brother, Lifty.

“Nutty! Flaky! Have you seen my big brother?” Lifty asked.

Nutty, who could barely remember what he had for breakfast, turned to Flaky for support. Flaky was rubbing his chin, thinking.

“Sorry, I don't remember seeing him…” Flaky said, slightly ashamed.

Lifty looked down. “He wasn't at home!” he said, his eyes slightly teary.

“Did you ask anyone else if they saw him?” Flaky asked Lifty.

“I asked Lumpy, Giggles, Petunia, Handy, Russell, Toothy, Disco Bear, Splendid, Pop, and Sniffles…” Lifty said sadly. One tear escaped his eyes.

“Hey, you didn't ask Cuddles or Flippy!” Nutty said loudly.

“Flippy wouldn't help,” Flaky said, turning to Nutty. Flaky was surprised that Nutty paid that much attention to what someone was saying.

“I have no choice, though,” Lifty piped up.

Flaky turned to Lifty and patted his head. “You're right. It's worth a shot,” Flaky said to the little boy.





The trio found Flippy sitting on his front steps with his legs hugged to his chest. Flippy noticed them and stood up. “What do you three want?” he said bitterly. He looked at Lifty. “Why aren't you with your brother?” Flippy asked.

Lifty started crying. “I dunno where he is! I-I asked everyone if they knew w-where he was!”

Flippy rolled his eyes. “I dunno either, but he is most likely stealing stuff,” he said, crossing his arms.

“I know! Russell, Sniffles, and Petunia said the same thing!” Lifty said, growing a little angry.

Nutty was looking at the sky blankly. Flaky elbowed him. Nutty snapped out of it. "TUESDAY IS APPLESAUCE DAY!!" Nutty screamed.

    Flaky just shook his head.



    "All right guys, Flippy told me to check Radikal's Sports," Lifty said, a little later on.


    "Don't we know someone who works there?" Nutty said, in a serious tone.

    "Of course not!!" Flaky said.  "Shifty works at a hardware store, that's who you're thinking of."

    "Whatever you say," Nutty sighed.

    "Okay, let's go!!" Lifty said.





As the three entered Radikal's, Cuddles waved at them from a register.

“Oh, that's who you meant,” Flaky said to Nutty. Nutty proudly grinned.

Lifty ran up to the register. “CUDDLES! WAAH!” he cried.

“What is it, Lifty? Are you okay? Please don't steal anything,” Cuddles said.

“I-I c-can't find Shifty! I c-can't shoplift without him!” Lifty cried.

“Good,” Cuddles said, rolling his eyes.

“WAAH!” Lifty cried.

“Quit it, Lifty! Giggles is here, and she's gonna blame me for making you sad!” Cuddles said to the little boy.

“D-Did you see Shifty?” Lifty asked, tears in his eyes. He swallowed a lump in his throat.

“Last time I saw him he stole my tip box…or was that you?” Cuddles asked, eyeing Lifty.

“Me,” Lifty squeaked.

“YOU LITTLE BRAT!” Cuddles shouted. Everyone turned to look at Cuddles. Giggles rolled her eyes, and Cuddles turned red. “Sorry…” he mumbled.

“So, you haven't seen him, then?” Lifty said, his eyes growing teary and shiny.

“Uh, no…” Cuddles looked at Lifty. “My God, you are so adorable.”

“Um…thanks?” Lifty said, confused.



“No luck at Radikal's, guys…Cuddles just got P-Oed at me…” Lifty said, looking down. “'Cause I stole his tip box a few days ago.”

“You little br-” Nutty began. Flaky covered his mouth.

All of a sudden, a fox walked up behind the trio.

“Uh…who exactly are you, miss?” Flaky asked.

The fox was a girl, wearing a long, black dress. She was orange and white, in contrast to the other's unnatural colors. She had longer eyelashes then Petunia and Giggles, and a fluffy orange tail with a white tip.

“My name is Janie, and I overheard you,” she said. She squatted down so she was eye-to-eye with Lifty. “You're Shifty's brother! I saw you sneaking around with him a few times!”

“So what?” Lifty asked.

“Shifty is so cool! I'm head over heels for him!” Janie said, blushing.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!” Nutty, Flaky, and Lifty shouted in unison.

“Oh, speaking of Shifty, I just saw him a few minutes ago!” Janie said happily.

“Really?” Lifty said, his eyes glittering.

“Aww man, aren't you sooooooooo cute!” Janie said, smiling at the small raccoon.

“I get that a lot,” Lifty said happily.

“So, what are the whereabouts of Shifty?” Flaky asked.

“Uh, Flaky? English,” Nutty said, annoyed.

“Where the heck is Shifty, anyway?” Flaky asked.

“He was looking for you, Lifty. I heard him calling for you near Petunia's yard,” Janie said.

Lifty grinned and ran towards Petunia's house. Nutty, Flaky, and Janie ran after him. Nutty caught up easily, Janie was about ten feet behind him, and Flaky was lagging behind.

“I really need to start taking a better multi-vitamin,” Flaky said, breathing heavily.





“Where could that kid be?” Shifty said, worried. He suddenly fell over and his fedora got knocked off. Lifty had tackle-hugged him.

“Big bro! I was looking all over for you!” Lifty said, clinging to his older brother.

“There you are, kid!” Shifty stood up, his brother still on his back. Lifty slid off of him. Shifty put his hat back on.

“Shifty!” Lifty cried, hugging Shifty again.

“Shifty!” Janie called, waving. “I'm the one who told Lifty where you were!”

“'Atta girl, Janie!” Shifty smiled. “Get off, bro…” he whispered to Lifty. Lifty got off.

Shifty walked over to Janie and kissed her cheek. Janie turned bright red.

“Ick,” Lifty said, laughing.

Shifty gave Lifty the evil eye, and then laughed.

“Can we steal more stuff tomorrow?” Lifty asked, smiling.

“Whatever you say,” Shifty said.

Lifty glomped Shifty again.

“Aww, brotherly love!” Janie and Nutty said in unison.

“And, that's all!” Flaky said.



THE END!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nightychao on February 12, 2006, 5:57:08 AM

Nightychao on
NightychaoOoh! I love it so far!! Can me and Toohy be in it? *puppy dog eyes*

Mariroth on January 21, 2006, 5:03:05 AM

Mariroth on
Mariroth*Totally adds to favs*
tuesday is applesauce day!
hey, you are a great writer! anyone that would flame this is a loser, and i would give 'em the old bama! And if you need illustrations for any stories...
*coughs* ^-~
and btw there is nothing wrong with the lighter side of things, i like the lighter side, but it's so hard to find a non-gory/evil picture of flippy...

NuttyRulez221 on January 20, 2006, 9:54:06 PM

NuttyRulez221 on
NuttyRulez221Enjoy, everyone! For those of you who know me, I am Miss Lighter Side of HTF. ^_^"