Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the rose

In the story the witch named Luchie has to pick to either become a lycan or a vampire along the line of the fight she learns that not every one she loved is who they are she learns that her parents are alive but will she be able to see them?

Chapter 1 - the rose

Chapter 1 - the rose
"The hail stung as i ran and someone was chasing me", Luchie cried into her kales arm. HE stroked her hair and sighed. " It was onky a dream no ones going to hurt you". Kalobe walked into the room he was alert he looked around his hair hun widly and he looked at kale. "Is she okay",he asked covering a yawn. Kale shook his head no and went to get the other boys. Kalobe walked over to luchie and sat next to her not wanting her to feel as though she was being left alone. Luchie looked at him her eyes filled woth tears. Kalobe after her to be put into a hug and she accepted it. He wrapped her arm around her and smiled kissing her head. Luchie sniffled and curled into his chest.
Not long after Kale had left he walked in Luchies room and saw kalobe holding her tight. Rai walked in and looked at Luchie he felt the happiness she held and felt bad that they had to make her pick who she wanted to be. Kalobe got out of the bed and fallow them out of the room. "She needs to pick kale shes getting to sick soon she wont be able to move and the witchs wont like that", Violet sneered. "What are you doing in my house",Kale looked at violet. "Look kale Luchie does need to pick and i would like her to pic vampire like most of the elders",Rai nodded. Luchie walked out of her room dipsite her sickness that she new would kill her she walked to the living room and heard the talking she stopped and walked out to the room then looked at violet and yelled. "Get out", she pointed to the door and fell to her knees. Violet looked at the girl her eyes blue then walked out the door slamming it behind her. Her perfume still lingered in the room and it hurt luchies nose.
"Will you please pick sister your running out of time i cant help you if you do please pick a vampiress of a werewolf", Kale cried and begged. But Luchie shook her head and refused to pick. "Rai please talk to her you may be able to do something shes like in love with you", Kalobe begged. Rai smiles his cocky I know smile and headed back to Luchies room. TAP TAP TAP he knocked on the door. "Luchie its rai may i come in", he asked. Luchie small but faint vocie told him that she didnt have much time left. He walked in and smiled sitting next to her. Luchie pulled her hair away from her neck and let rai bite her she was slowly becoming a vampire and no one but them knew soon her life would be new and no one could stop it. Kale walked in before rai and her were done exchaning blood and he was mad.
Rai looked at Luchie then at kale. "Luchie Ann Angel", Kale yelled. "Kale Michel Angel", Luchie yelled back, Rai slowly left the room worried that he had started something he should have. Luchie got up and slowly left the room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nyx_Kitsune on January 5, 2010, 6:58:02 AM

Nyx_Kitsune on
Nyx_Kitsuneits just the first couple parahgraphs tell me if you like it and if you do i`ll add more thanks ^^