Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Inuyasha ends up in sonics world. plz comment

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING. There it was the bell, school was over. Every kid ran out of the classroom but Kagome ran faster. She ran so fast she thought her feet would fall off her body. All day the only thing she could think about was going to see Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo. When Kagome got home she quickly ate then ran torwards the well house. She remembered the first time she ever met Inuyasha. *flashback* Kagome was given a present from her grandpa. It was the sacred jewel shard. She didn't know what power it held. She remembered her kit getting into the wellhouse.she ran down to save him but something grabbed her. The cat jumped out of her hands and she was pulled into the well. Whatever the thing was it was powerful. But Kagome got it's arm off and it disappeared. As she climbed out of the well She Realized she was in a different place. She wasn't in the well house any more. She walked through the forest and saw a tree. It was a big tree and she recognized it to be the tree by her house. But she saw someone on it a boy, it looked like. That was him. Inuyasha. At this time he was a theif. She got closer to him and saw he had cat ears. Kagome went even closer. She rubbed his ears. "Freeze" yelled a man. Kagome had no idea what was going on, but she knew something bad was going to happen. They shot arrows at her and she grabbed the boy who was stuck in the tree. She managed to dodge the arrows. But then that thing that grabbed who came from the well it was back and was going towards her. She heard the boy talk to her. He told her to take the bow out of her. All the village people argued but she did it. He attacked the monster and killed it but after that he grabbed he turned on them. Not for long. Kaede put a necklace on him and every time Kagome said sit he would fall on the floor. *end of flashback* She went down the well. But something was very wrong when she got out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment