Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE ANTS

EVIL ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - THE ANTS

Chapter 1 - THE ANTS
The Ants

One day the ant queen odered all her servents to go up to the surface world and attack all the people, the animals, and trees and take them down into the nest. The ants did what they were told...................................

They went up to the surface world and attacked the people, the trees and other plants, and the animals. They took them down into the neast.

After the ants had shown the queen, she odered them to kill and eat all of what they had taken from the surface world.

The ants were all disgusted, they didn't want to kill them. They wondered what to do. Then one of the ants stood up and suggested that they over-ruled the queen.

Then the ants went to the queen and told her that they were tired of how she was ruling them. So they killed her and let the people, the animals, and the trees and plants free. And then they ruled themselves.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OutcastedWerewolf on May 29, 2006, 3:12:42 AM

OutcastedWerewolf on
OutcastedWerewolfThis is a little story I wrote.... Warning: It's really weird!