Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cafe Angst

Our fave emos all get together and discover more about each other than they ever cared to. Mangas/Anime: Fruits Basket, Naruto, Yu Gi Oh! (for the hell of it)

Chapter 1 - Cafe Angst

Chapter 1 - Cafe Angst
Hey y'all! Just wanna put it out there that I don't own anything except the angst, plot, and Panda, one of my OC characters.

 
Panda, Sabaku no Gaara, Uchiha Sasuke, Yuki Sohma, Kyo Sohma, Hyuuga Neji, Seto Kaiba, and Yami Yugi were all headed to a cafe, where they usually reflected on their crappy lives and their not-so-bright futures.
 
"So, Gaara," started Panda. Flicking her red bangs out of her way, she looked up at Gaara from under her knitted panda cap, "Why are you all angsty? Did your dad abandon you and treat you like dirt too?"
 
"Right on the money. Sasuke we already know got jacked up by his psycho-dog brother, and everyone knows Yami and Seto's reasons, same thing with Yuki and Kyo, Neji was suffering from cadet-branch status, but Panda, you never say anything about yourself." Panda flicked her green eyes over at the redhead. Gaara was surprised to see tears beginning to form in her big green eyes.
 
"Panda?" Sasuke inquired.
 
"Panda-chan?" Gaara turned around to hold open the door for the others. Panda stood next to him.

"It's nothing, Gaara."
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Welcome to Cafe Angst. What can I get for you?"
 
"Three Mocha/Caramel Cappechinos for me, Sasuke, and Yuki; cheese Danish for Kyo; an expresso for Kaiba, water for Yami, and  hot Chai Green tea for Gaara and Panda." Neji prattled off, knowing everyone's favorite drinks from memory. Panda elbowed her way to Neji, where she whispered in his ear.

"Oh, and a pack of raspberry Madelines for Panda-chan," he said. The guy at the register (let's call him Stan) smirked.

"Ten fifty, patron's discount."

"Thanks, Stan," said Panda, forking over some cash.

They sat at the front window, which they'd claimed as their own. They st there, talking about their hobbies (if you could call them that) and their analysis of the band practice from that morning. They all finished their food, and they went their separate ways.

I'm done...that's all for this chapter...*stares at readers* GO AWAY ALREADY!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on May 13, 2007, 11:36:23 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaI want you to update...now...NOW WOMAN!!!

SnowKitty on May 12, 2007, 9:00:43 AM

SnowKitty on
SnowKittyWhoa. It seems that you like using the emoes in your stories, huh? I like that you used people from Naruto, Fruits Basket, AND Yu-Gi-Oh! That's awesome! Well, I'm guessing that you weren't able to finish typing this chappie up. I am eager about what happens next.