Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My First Impression...

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 3 - My First Impression...

Chapter 3 - My First Impression...
Yo!~ it is I, Panda-chan! Lotsa fight-scene goodness...life is sweet...


Gaara stared. Then he smirked at the intense little kunoichi before him.

"Do you really expect me to..."

She cut him off. "If you really want me to prove who I am, fight me. Nine o'clock, eastern gate. Meet me, and fight."

Gaara stared after her, obviously confused.

Well that was interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~

Akara wandered down the street, smirking at the thought of a real fight. She knew he would come to humor her. He expected her to back down; his kind always did. She felt so alive...so powerful...it was intoxicating. She felt a heady rush of anticipation, adrenaline pulsing through her body and making her shiver in delight.

Promises of blood usually did that to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara was faintly suprised to see her already there and casually studying her fingernails. As he stepped from the shadows, she smirked in his direction, and stepped foward to meet him.

"So, the almighty Kazekage has arrived."

Gaara sighed audibly. "Let's get this over with."

They sat opposite each other; she looking poised and graceful in her fighting stance, he summoning sand from his gourd and the surrounding area. They say, silent and deadly serious. The tension tightened the air around them and almost crackled audibly. Wind whistled in their ears, whipping sand, clothing, and hair into the air. Akara smirked at the Kazekage.

"Come."

~~~~~~~~~~

And come he did.

Akara cooly analized the speed of the sand and in one fluid motion, she casually backflipped over it. Performing a few hand seals, she used her chakra to form...

"Secret Art of the Demon: Demon's Blade."

She watched his eyes widen as the kunai in her hand was enlongated into a pulsating blue blade. She took advantage of his temporary shock and ran foward. Swiping at him with the razor edge, she only met sand. Jumping clean over the sand-user's head, she closed her eyes and performed hand seals. She smirked.

"Don't underestimate me, Kazekage-sama."

She opened her eyes, revealing violently green eyes and slittled pupils. "Yashara."

~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara had begun to panic.

Everything he was throwing at her was failing. She had activated her bloodline, and that was never a good thing. If he learned anything when fighting the Uchiha, it was to never screw around when you're dealing with a bloodline.

"What's the matter, Kazekage-sama?" Was she ...taunting him?! "Afraid of a little demon-child like me?"

She disappeared. Gaara frantically looked around, but he saw nothing. A pulsing heat was applied to his neck.

"Heh...I win," she said, demonic eyes mocking and blade against his throat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Six minutes later, he sat at his desk, and she stood before him. He was irked to find that she hadn't even broken a sweat.

"As of now, you are a shinobi and representative to the Village Hidden in the Sand, Sunagakure. if you choose to accept this title, you will forever be viewed as such, and carry the responsibility of that name."

He reached into his desk drawer, and pulled out the standard black band of a Suna shinobi, symbol prouldy shining on its metallic plate.

"Hai, Kazekage-sama." Gaara nodded, and held the band out in his lean, firm grasp. Akara, however, didn't take it from him. Instead she smirked.

"Do those come in red?"

This is my favorite chapter in the world...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on October 15, 2007, 11:19:52 PM

KionaKina on
KionaKinalol "do those come in red?"

That's so funny, Tori

I loved it, great fight sign, you ish tres awesome

PandaChan21 on October 16, 2007, 1:16:55 AM

PandaChan21 on
PandaChan21Yesh...

KionaKina on October 15, 2007, 11:31:15 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaO_O This...will...be...AWESOME