Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Blinding Flash of the Obvious

This is the story of Akara, the Red Demon of Kiri, her life as a new Suna nin, and the demon she fell in love with.
ChaosShipping, IgenShipping, YakusokaShipping (MariaKabuto), HyperShipping

Chapter 26 - Blinding Flash of the Obvious

Chapter 26 - Blinding Flash of the Obvious
I'm sorry for not updating! Please don't hurt me!


“Well, well… You’re awake.”

Akara looked up. Sasuke stood before her, and she growled ferally at him.

“Cut the crap, Uchiha. Where the hell am I?”

“You’re in Sound. Specifically, you’re in a cell approximately twenty feet underground. Naturally, there’s no escape.”

Akara turned away from him. “So, let me guess: you’re telling this to me in the hope that I’ll lose hope and crack. But crack and admit what? I can only assume that Orochimaru wants to take my body and use it as his own so he may live for another three years.”

Sasuke was quite astonished: she’d figured it all out. Clearing his throat, he glared down the girl before him.

“If you must know, yes. You are to replace me as Orochimaru’s new vessel. Congratulations.”

Akara smirked. “It kills you inside that he has no interest in you at all anymore. Admit it. Leaving your village for power, only to be usurped by a girl: sucks, doesn’t it?”

“Shut up!”

Akara smirked at the anger written on the Uchiha’s face. As said Uchiha stormed out, she felt a surge of power. If it was this easy to get the Uchiha riled up, then what else could she get him to do?

~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara paced in his office. He was furious with himself for letting Uchiha get away like that. Knowing Sasuke, he’d go straight to Orochimaru, which meant that they all were screwed. After all, no one in either village knew where Sound was.

Gaara sat in his chair, and rested his elbows on the desk, thinking. Akara was smart. If he knew her at all, then it was possible they’d be able to track her. But how?

And then it hit him.

Sasuke’s blood.

Sasuke’s blood had been practically soaking the walls.

Gaara sat up from his chair, and walked hurriedly out the door.

He had to get to the front of the building. He had to get there before it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow, what happened to you, Sasuke?”

Sasuke winced as Kabuto poured peroxide on the wounds on his back. “The wench is part-demon, Kabuto. She went demon on my @$$ and tore into me.”

Kabuto smirked. “Don’t tell me she reminds you of…”

Sasuke shot him a glare, and Kabuto refrained from finishing the sentence.

“Do not EVER compare Selina to that dog! EVER!”

Kabuto threw up his hands, a sign of surrender. “Hey, don’t bite my head off! I wasn’t saying anything like that!”

Sasuke glared a while longer, and then turned with a huff. “Good. Just because you’re the medic around here doesn’t mean that I won’t hurt you.”

~~~~~~~~~~

“Stop!”

Gaara went up to the cleaning crew.

“You idiots! Don’t clean it! We can use the blood to track them!”

Kaori looked at Gaara. “Are you retarded?! There’s no way we can know who’s blood this all belongs to!”

Maria walked forward. “Kaori, stop. Kazekage-sama, what are you babbling about?”

“Look,” he said, leading them to the crumbled pillar, “There’s blood right here. Uchiha had been standing in that exact spot. We can use Kakashi’s dogs to trail this scent, because if I know anything from what Sakura’s taught me, it’s that he was injured right where an artery lies. That wound probably gushed blood all the way to Sound.”

Kizumi went wide-eyed. “He’s right! We can use it to track him!”

Temari straightened up. “Well what are we waiting for?”

If I've said it once, then I'll say it again: COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on June 21, 2008, 12:15:54 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisThat
Was
AWESOME!

w00t! Appearance by Selina-Chan! <3

hflp on June 21, 2008, 11:09:36 AM

hflp on
hflpGood update.