Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The First Meeting

The title means "Friends to the Bitter End." I wrote this, but my pal Kay came up with the title and it typing it up for me so some of the parts may be from her. I don't know. Well, enjoy.

Pairings:
Yami x Maria
Yugi x Kristen
Kaiba x Kay

Chapter 2 - The First Meeting

Chapter 2 - The First Meeting
"Oh my God, Kay-Chan, I am so BORED!!" Kristen, a pale 16-year-old girl with freckles, cerulean blue eyes, and chocolate brown hair that fell a little bit past her shoulders, told her two friends who had transferred with her to Domino High.

"Her Kay-Chan, why don't you do your famous Raoul impersonation?" Maria, a slightly tanned 16-year-old girl with hazel-green eyes, fox ears, and short, chestnut brown hair that want to her shoulders, who had transferred to Domino with Kristen, asked Kay. The third girl Kristen and Maria had been talking to had long, blonde hair with lighter blonde streaks throughtout that fell neatly to her waist, white cat ears, porcelain skinm white cat ears, and sea-green eyes. All three girls were from America and were old friends.

Kay is also sixteen, and she despises Raoul from Phantom of the Opera with a passion, mainly because she thinks he holds nothing over the phantom and did not notice Christine until she got the lead role in an opera. Naturally, she was happy to oblige to the request of her dear friends.

"Well," she started, a smirk forming on her face, "if you insist." She cleared her throat and walked to a spot in the room where both girls could see her in the girliest way possible, swinging her hips, putting one hand on a hip, and flaunting herself.

Then, she started talking in the stereotypical black woman voice. "My parents and I are honored to support all the arts, mm-hmm, especially the world reknown Opera Pop-u-laire," At each syllable in "Populaire" Kay did a snap, "Mmm-hmm. Look at my beautiful hair," she picked up a handful of her hair and flipped it, "watch as it flows in the wind, mm-hmm." At this point, Yami, Seto, and Yugi had entered quietly from the front office door, and were unnoticed by all three girls, and stood there, staring.

Maria and Kristen started laughing so hard, they collapsed into the soft beige chairs behind them. Kay had to bite her lip to keep herself from falling into a giggle fit too. Yami and Yugi struggled to keep a straight face, but Seto, as usual, kept a very serious look on his face.

"Oh, hoo-rah, another priss has come to torture me. Oh, hu-zah," Seto stated, sarcasm drenching his words.

The room because quiet as Kay slowly turned towards Seto. If looks could kill, Seto would have died a million times over. "what...did you...call me?" Kay asked, slowly, darkly, and dangerously, venom dripping off each letter.

Normally, Kay scared every living, AND non-living, soul. Yami, Yugi, Kristen, and Maria placed this evidence into play as they huddled together and backed up from Kay and Seto.

But, somehow, Seto was immune to this.

"U-um...Kay-Chan..." Maria tried to warn.

"I said you're a priss," Seto declaired before Maria could properly complete her warning and Kay's anger heated her pale face. "Oh, look," Seto said sarcastically, "I made her blush." (I hope he's got a good will written)

"Why you-" Kay started before tackling Seto in and attempt to choke him. Seto, who normally wouldn't try to harm a girl (Ah, so he IS human), tried to choke her back, causing them to roll around the office floor, trying to control each other.

The attendant, an innocent, blonde, 42-year old woman, walked in whistling. But the moment she saw Kay and Seto, the whistle died dead on her lips and she froze. "Oh my God! This is terrible!" she cried, a book titled "Yami's Journal" dropping from her hands and landing at Yami's feet.

Maria turned her head to the side in confusion. (She learned this from her dogs) "You had someone else's journal?" she asked after eading the woman's name tag, which said "Nana."

Yami was fuming. "How dare you read my journal!! I banish you to the shadow realm!!" And with a flash of light, she was gone.

Kay and Seto did not notice this, seeing they were still rolling around the floor fighting one another...well, Kay was doing more of the fighting, Seto seemed to be trying to get her under control. Kristen, Yugi, and Maria were the only ones to witness Nana's disappearance to the dreaded Shadow Realm.

Yugi and Kristen had just gotten back to reality after staring at each other, and the only thing they could manage to say was, "That was cool." (*sweatdrop*)

Maria, however, had a different opinion. "That wasn't cool," she said calmly. Yugi, Yami, and Kristen all looked at her in confusion. Then she blushed before continuing. "It wasn't cool," She looked at the floor and said, "it was sexy." (She's...honest. ^^')

Kay and Seto immediately stopped fighting when they heard this. Kay was on top of Seto and the position looked like it belonged in a Karmna Sutra book. The two looked at Maria and Yami to see them both staring at their feet, faces as red as strawberries. They then looked straight at Maria.

"You've got weird taste," they said in unison, which only made Maria blush deeper.

"Says the couple who looks like they're in a porno," Maria and Yami replied, a smirk on both of their blushing faces.

Kay and Seto looked at each other and then at their positions. Kay had her hands on the collar of Seto's white shirt, which was exposed because two of the buttons on his blue uniform jacket had come undone somewhere during the fight. Seto had his hands on her hips, and both of them turned red when they realized exactly how they must look.

Kay immediately let go of Seto's shirt like it was about to bite her, but he was so shocked her did not move. She only blushed more.

"Let me go!" she shrieked, slapping him. This knocked him back to his senses. Seto released her and she scrambled up to her feet and ran behind Kristen and peering at him like her would attack her. Seto also stood back up, dusted himself off, and rebuttoned his jacket, face still a little red.

Yami cleared his throat. "So, who are you three and what are you doing here?"

Kay straightened and smoothed her blonde hair with a smile. "We're the new exchange students, sir."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Me and Yugi: Yay! End of the chappie!

Yami and Seto: You two are so weird.

(I got up to Yami and put on a puppy face)

Me: You think I'm weird?

Yami: (Blushes) Um...yes...?

Me: (Throws arms around Yami in a hug) Yay! I'm loved!!

(Yugi walks over to Seto and opens his mouth to speak)

Seto: (Interuppts) Don't even think about it...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on May 20, 2007, 4:12:30 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHAHAHAHA!!! I love this chapter. Heh, the author note at the end is hilarious. Seto and I are in a prno pose?! That's...different... *Sweatdrop*

Great job, Marie-kun. But what else is new?