Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Schedules and Lockers

The title means "Friends to the Bitter End." I wrote this, but my pal Kay came up with the title and it typing it up for me so some of the parts may be from her. I don't know. Well, enjoy.

Pairings:
Yami x Maria
Yugi x Kristen
Kaiba x Kay

Chapter 3 - Schedules and Lockers

Chapter 3 - Schedules and Lockers
Kay: (Walks up to Seto_ Kaiba-Kun?

Seto: (sighs) what do you want, Kay?

Kay: Do I have to want something to say your name and spend time with you?"

Seto: Yes.

Kay: You're so mean, Kaiba-kun!! (Stomps to her room, slams the door behind her, and locks it)

Seto: Aw crap... (Walks over the door) Kay, come out please.

Kay: (Through door) NO!!

(The be continued)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Disclaimer: Hoenstly, if I really DID own Yugioh, would I waste my time writing this?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Recap:

Yami cleared his throat. "So, who are you three and what are you doing here?"

Kay straightened and smoothed her blonde hair with a smile. "We're the new exchange students, sir."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Yugi's grin, for that moment and that moment only, grew three sizes, whic Scarred Maria, Yami, Seto, and Kay's mind for life. Kristen was in her own little world.

"What do you mean you're my new students? Where are your schedules?" Yami asked demanded quickly.

"Well, the secretary, Nana, the one you made disappear, had them, but..." Maria trailed off. Everyone looked at the Egyptian prince, waiting for him to make Nana reappear. Kay and Seto looked confused. They had been too busy fighting to notice Nana disappear.

"...oh alright." And with another bright flash of light, Nana returned and sat in a chair, seeming somewhat dizzy.

"What just happened?" she asked, staring at the six who had just crowded around her.

"Um...you just woke up!" Kay lied. "See, you had just fallen asleep after you called Mr. Yami, Kaiba, and Yugi up here and we just got you to wake up." Nana rubbed her head.

"That was some dream I had."

"Was it about pocky?" Kristen asked quickly. A collective "what?" along with a group sweatdrop followed her question. Kristen explained. "While you were asleep, Miss Nana, you were saying something about pocky.

"...no, I did NOT dream about pocky. Anyways Yami-"

"Are you sure?"

"YES, I am sure! Now if you wouldn't mind being quiet for a bit-"

"Oh I don't mind at all." ^^

"I doubt that you even have a mind," Seto muttered under his breath. Kay elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow!" he hissed under his breath. "That hurt."

"Good!" she hissed.

"As I was saying, here are your schedules. Because of the shortage of lockers, Seto Kaiba will share his locker-"

"SHARE?! Seto Kaiba does NOT do sharing."

"Seto Kaiba probably doesn't even do girls!" Kay stated in a mimicking voice. Maria and Kristen couldn't help but giggle at the way she had said it. Seto did not look amused, however.

"Excuse me?" he asked icily.

"You heard me!" Kay said.

"-With Kay Simms," Nana continued.

"WHAT?!! NO!!!" Kay and Seto shouted in unison. Nana somehow managed to ignore them.

"Yugi Mouto will share his locker with Kristen Van Hove."

"Which one's Kristen?" Yugi asked.

"Which one's Yugi?" Kristen asked. The two looked at each other for a moment before shouting. "Hello locker-mate!!" and glomping the other.

Kay sweatdropped. "Well, at least someone is happy." ^^ "Good for you, Kristen."

"Maria?"

"Huh?"

"You'll have to find someplace else to put your things unless oyu want to carry your stuff around."

"...well, I guess I won't mi-"

"She can use my classroom closet as a locker if she doesn't want to carry her books around to every class," Yami told Nana quickly, fighting off the blush that was threatening to seep into his cheeks.

"T-thank y-you very m-much, Mr..."

"Yami. You can just call me 'Yami.'"

"Ahem! Nana cleared her throat, her way of telling people they'd made a mistake.

Yami blushed. "I-I mean, call me Mr. Yami...please..." Maria blushed.

"Yes, sir," she replied obediantly.

"Well, while you guys go over your schedules, I'm gonna go and get some tea," Nana said, getting out of her seat. She walked over to the door and stopped to pick up Yami's journal. She stared at it.

"Um-" she started before Yami snatched the journal from her hands.

"Must have dropped it when I came in!" he said quickly.

Terribly confused, Nana left the office with a hand on her shaking head. Yami placed the journal on her desk before looking at Kay's schedule.

"Ok, let's see, Kay. Your schedule is:

1. Home Room- Yami
2. Science- Chang
3. Dueling- Daiki
4. History- Sazuki-"

"Isn't that the-" Kristen started.

"Name of a car company? Yes."

Maria opened her mouth to speak, but Yami already knew what she was going to ask.

"No, he doesn't have any relation to the person who started Christler Sazuki. Anyway:

5. Art- Jones-"

"That's not a Japanese name!" Kristen blurted, causing Kay and Maria to burst out laughing.

"I know. May I continue now?" Yami replied impatiently, gritting his teeth.

"Oh, of course you can!" Kristen gushed, recieving a hug from Yugi.

"I love you!" he said.

"I feel loved!" she said.

"..."

"...I wonder why..." Kay said, shaking her head a bit.

Yami twitched for a second before handing the shedule back to Kay.

"You and Kaiba might want to look at this..." There was a moment of silence while Kay an dSeto looked at the schedule. A very beautiful moment of silence.

That is, until Seto SCREAMED, "WE HAVE THE SAME SCHEDULE?!?!?!?!" Kay's ears twitched.

"We do?! Are you sure?!" Kay shrieked.

"Oh, I'm sure. Alright, this has got to be a set-up!"

"Who on campus would want to set you up?" Yami and Maria asked.

"And where can I meet them?" Kay joked, earning a glare from Seto which she ignored.

Kristen and Yugi squinted and looked outside. "It MUST be that squirrel..." they said in unison.

Seto opened and closed his mouth about three times before shaking his head and starting a staring contest with his reflection.

"Megalomaniac..." Kay muttered quietly, only earning ANOTHER glare from Seto, which she ignored again.

Yami handed Kristen and Maria schedules, doing his best to avoid getting Kristen to talk again, and stood behind Maria to glance at her schedule.

Yugi peeked over Kristen's shoulder and gasped with delight. "Hey, you have all of my classes!" he shouted, his face brightening.

Kristen and Yugi grabbed each other's hands and started spinning in a circle around the other four in excitement.

Maria turned to Yami. "Do you think you can help me find my classes?"

"Well, they all seem to be around my classroom, except 7th period, so I don't see anything wrong with that." Maria looked down and blushed a bit and pulled at the end of her skirt, wishing it was longer.

"I am totally sewing more material to this thing..." Kay muttered. Maria looked up to see the blonde fingering the bottom of her skirt too.

It was then that Yugi's hands slipped from Kristen's and he almost tribbed but caught himself as he knocked Yami into Maria, causing the two to fall to the floor. Kay and Kristen gasped.

When Yami was pushed into Maria and their lips met, and even after they landed, their lips were still locked. This was more than likely the effect of their shock.

And this was then that Nana walked back into the room and gasped.

"Uh-oh..." Kay whispered.

"Mr. Yami! What on Earth are you doing to that student?!?!?!" she screa,ed. Yami put each hand on the floor beside Maria's head and pushed up to a push-up position then stood and helped Maria up.

"Um...would you buy CPR instructions?" Kay asked nervously.

"Yeah...": Kristen said, looking worriedly at Yami and a blushing Maria. Yami then smirked at Nana.

"I banish you to the shadow realm!" he said, smiling devilishly.

"Oh..crap..." was all Nana could say before a noter flash of light was seen and she was gone. Kay stared.

"Wow...that was cool..."

"Yeah!" Kristen said. "you and Seto were too busy rolling around the floor to notice the first time." Kay's ears twitched.

"PLEASE rephrase that..."

Yami cleared his throat. "why don't we get to class now?"

The group nodded and stepped into the hall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Seto: Please!

Kay: Well...perhaps if you dance for me...

Seto: ...dance...?

Kay: Uh-huh! In a PENGUIN suit!

Seto: O_o A...penguin...suit...?

Kay: If you don't, I won't come out.

Seto: ...but how will you know if I do it or not?

(A camera pops out of the top of the door frame)

Seto: ...oh...THAT'S how...

(To be continued next chapter)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on May 20, 2007, 7:36:41 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL! XD I remember that author note. Ah, brilliant, Marie-kun. Kristen is so funny and random. ^^