Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Inward Thoughts and Hesitant Feelings

The title means "Friends to the Bitter End." I wrote this, but my pal Kay came up with the title and it typing it up for me so some of the parts may be from her. I don't know. Well, enjoy.

Pairings:
Yami x Maria
Yugi x Kristen
Kaiba x Kay

Chapter 4 - Inward Thoughts and Hesitant Feelings

Chapter 4 - Inward Thoughts and Hesitant Feelings
(I walk in and stand beside Seto)

Me: What's going on here?

Seto: *Sweatdrop* Kay is mad at me.

Me: And that's a surprise to me how?

Seto: ...well, she won't come out until I do something for her.

Me: Do what?

Seto: ...I'd rather not say...

Me: Well...why not make her mad? And what's with the camera?

Seto: Hm... (Looks at me and smirks)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


An awkward silence fell upon the six as they started walking down the hall. Really, no one had much to say, all were too lost in thought.

"I can't believe this!" Seto thought, hands shoved in his pockets while he walked, staring down at his feet. "I can't believe I'm gonna be stuck woth a girl the entire school year. Stuck with a stupid, stubborn, annoying, loud, smart, beautiful-NO! I will NOT fall for her. There is no way I could ever like someone like HER." He looked over at Kay who was playing with the ends of her hair and looking straight down the hallway, lost in her own thoughts. Seto stared back down at his feet. "Man, I can't wait for this for this to be over. Hopefully she's disappear back to wherever she came from, or maybe somewhere even farther away."

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Kay thought, mentally slapping herself. "It's the first day of school and I already got into a giht. And with a CUTE guy at that...wait, what am I thinking? I can't be falling for him! He's not even that cute. And he's a stubborn, self absorbed, rude, arrogant, smart, strong, handsome...ARGH!!! No! I have to stay strong. Besides, I'm not supposed to fall in love again." She touched herself on the forehead where a circular scar was and sighed. "That's why this is here..."

"God, why am I here?" Maria though, sadness leaking into her face. "Why have you let me live these 16 years on this beautiful Earth? I have caused nothing but trouble for those I love and care for." Maria looked up at the Egyptian prince walking beside her and looked back down then started playing with he rleft fox ear. "I don't deserve Yami's attention. I just hope that he doesn't find out about HIM..."

As Kristen and Yugi walked down the hall, hand in hand, Kristen could not help but reflect on last year abd the present. "I don't deserve this. I sinned, I can't have this." Kristen looked over at Maria who was tugging on her left fox ear. "I couldn't help her, I couldn't stop HIM from hurting her." Kristen looked at Kay. "I couldn't save her from her ex-boyfriend." She looked at Maria's fox ears and Kay's cat ears. "I couldn't stop HIM from mutating them. I'm sorry, Yugi. I don't deserve you." She pulled her hand from Yugi's. "Heh, isn't this ironic? The opyimist isn't optimistic."

Yugi looked at Kristen. "What's the matter with her? Did I do something? She looks so sad...I must've done something really wrong..."

Lost in thought, the group did not notice three boys at the water fountain as they passed. It's a shame they didn't. They would've known what was coming up next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Me: Um...Kaiba? What are you thinking?

Seto: (Gathers me in his arms) Maria, will you bear my children? (Sweatdrops)

Maria: WHAT?! HECK N- (Seto cuts her off with a fake kiss that she thinks is real) BLAGH!!

(It was at this moment Seto realized that he had made a huge mistake when the door to Kay's room opened and she stood there practically on fire and Yami appeared out of nowhere)

Seto: Oh crap...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KionaKina on May 20, 2007, 7:37:47 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaHAHAHAHA! Kay and Seto like each other. Aw man, greatness. All hail you, Marie-Kun.