Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shawn's Thoughts

Life in Shawn's view. Very short. Please tell me if you want me to continue!

Chapter 1 - Shawn's Thoughts

Chapter 1 - Shawn's Thoughts
Shawns Thoughts&.


Shawn looked at Noodle through his dark, ever-present sunglasses. He smiled at seeing her lying there, all peaceful and without a care in the world. Not many people new he existed, on account of he was a giant, disembodied head strapped to the floor of a ten year old Japanese guitar player, in the middle of a graveyard and landfill infested with zombies.(Do ya think I made my point?) In fact, he could only say that Noodle, Murdoc, 2D, Russel, and his now deceased previous owners even new of his presence in this world of cartoons.
He cringed at the thought of his previous life. The life where he grew up, had a family, and left it all. No& he didnt want to think of such things now. All he wanted to think about was Noodle. Oh, how much little Noodle reminded him of his daughter&.. Stop! Youre just hurting yourself more. She only thought of him as a pet of sorts. He sometimes thought of himself as one. Hell, that IS pretty much what he was! Just a pet to feed, bathe, and take care of. No one saw him as a human being, with all the emotions and thoughts accompanying that.
Sighing, he let himself calm down and be lured into a deep, wonderful sleep, as the nutrients in his body lost their energy.

Tell me what you think!!!! I wrote this because I realized that Shawn is only mentioned in stories as the head in the room who sings DARE with Noodle. I did this to vent an urge, really. If you want me to continue, please tell! And I am not touching ANY of my stories unless I get five reviews for this one and ten for the other! Ha! Feedback people! Oh! And I dont own the Gorillaz! I would kill to even see them!

Murdoc: Oh, fer the love of sweet Satan, SHUT UP!!!!!

Dont you mean Santa? HAIL SANTA!!!!!

Murdoc: Just review so I an git dis numb-skull to shut er friggen hole!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on October 15, 2007, 9:17:27 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfHey I'm a big Gorillaz fan.I think you should continue

Phoenex360Gorillaz on October 15, 2007, 9:18:33 AM

Phoenex360Gorillaz on
Phoenex360GorillazTy! ^.^ I may..... i just need a plot