Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rubber Bands

Just a little thing that happened between me and my friends. Violence warning just to be safe! (I betcha can't guess who I am!) I think it's crap, really. I just thought it as funneh, you know. XD I'm a retard......

Chapter 1 - Rubber Bands

Chapter 1 - Rubber Bands
Boing! Boing! BONK! The sound of the rubber band hitting her wrist echoed through the hallway. Bonk! Snap! BOING! Snap! Bong! Boink! WOULD YOU STOP?!?! Kaitlyn Lomen, one of the girls friends, yelled. The girl stared back blankly. Kylie, youre going to hurt yourself, said Rain, another friend. The girl known as Kylie sighed. Why? Its fun, and it doesnt hurt. She tried to hide her wrist from them. Oh yeah? Rain snatched her arm and looked at the angry red welts on it. How can that not hurt? And besides, just because it doesnt hurt, doesnt mean its not bad for you But Im bored and in a bad mood. This makes me feel better. She snapped the rubber band again. Rain suddenly grabbed it and pulled it off her wrist. HEY! Give that back! Will you stop? Heck no! Why should I? Rain stretched the band between her fingers and gave a sharp tug. SNAP!!! NO! Rain you&. You&. I HOPE HARRY POTTER RAPES YOU!!!
Huh? Kaitlyn gave a questioning look. Well, I hope Draco rapes YOU! I really dont mind, Kylie responded. I think hes positively adorable! Ewe& you sicko! Kylie giggled. Plus, I have two more rubber bands in my pocket! Rain groaned. This was going to be a long day&

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xkaitlyn25x on July 29, 2010, 4:02:14 PM

xkaitlyn25x on
xkaitlyn25xGaaaaaah.... Kylie~
I reread this and it made me miss you so much... T-T

dani416 on June 22, 2008, 3:50:26 AM

dani416 on
dani416... I did not understand any of that... Try to work of your paragraphs and punctuation... It's advice, i don't mean to offend you or anything.

Phoenex360Gorillaz on September 27, 2008, 6:01:14 AM

Phoenex360Gorillaz on
Phoenex360GorillazO.o Well, it was just a random little tale. XD And the punctuation gets deleted by FAC ya know. I try. I try.
And it's just constructive criticism, right? No harm, no foul.

xkaitlyn25x on September 14, 2007, 7:53:02 AM

xkaitlyn25x on
xkaitlyn25xhe he..... i hope midget men from mars rape you and eat your organs!!!
 i love this it's exactly what happened!!!!^_^

Phoenex360Gorillaz on September 14, 2007, 8:00:24 AM

Phoenex360Gorillaz on
Phoenex360Gorillaz..... That was's evem funny Kaitlyn.