Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What a Harlot

Note:if some of you don't know what a Harlot is it's a whore.

also this story contains ZADR so yeah if you don't like it don't read it.

Chapter 1 - What a Harlot

Chapter 1 - What a Harlot
Chapter 1

"This filthy planet is doomed!Once I enslave all mankind everything will belong to me...including the Dib..." The Irken beast quietly laughed as he finished off the final touches of his new plan to reign over earth.He had been planning over and over again of how he would conquer earth.He never succeeded in any of his attempts,for a certain boy would always cause him to fail.Though this time he felt it was different,he strongly felt he would succeed this time on destroying the filthy planet once and for all.Meanwhile a well known harlot was on his way to school,His normal clothing consisted of a charcoal black shirt that nearly went all the way above his chest,the shirt had a hot pink heart painted on the back,he wore skin tight low cut pants.His love handles would always show,he never really cared what people thought of him.Dib was the most adored teen in school.most people he knew liked him a lot,though not as much as,well you should have guessed,yes it was indeed the Irken Zim.The boy had many peple crushing on him,but he would always try to ignore it.The only realfriend he had was Torque S.,they would always hang out and talk about what happened over the weekend and other stuff too.
On Dibs way to school,he saw Zim walking on the other side of the street.He noticed Zim would always stare at him lustfully,so Dib finally decided to talk to him,after all Dib had already had nearly 17 boyfriends/girlfriends. "Hey Zim!" "Hmmm? What do you want earth child?" "WEll I noticed you staring at me across the street so the real question is what do youwant?" "Huh? Well i would always stare at you in many ways but it doesn't necessarily mean I want something now does it?" "Well...uh...I guess not...but why do you always stare at me? I mean it is kind of weird and well i guess it is also kind of-" " SHUT UP HUMAN! damn it can't you ever BE QUIET!?" The Irken pushed the boy against the brick wall they had been walking along,and forcefully pressed his lips against Dibs. "Mmph!?" Dib felt the beasts serpent like tongue slip into his mouth.The harlot felt a warm pleasuring sensation go through out his body,then he started to return the kiss forced upon him.As Zim backed away Dib looked shyly int his eyes. "Zim..." "Well human i can see you enjoyed that." "DID NOT!" "If there is one thing irken and human males have in common it's this." Zim grabbed the boys groin. "H..hey!" "and when males are pleasured that grows." Dib slapped the irken and yelled "UGH!YOU PERV HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!I SHOULD HAVE NEVER-" The beast grabbed Dibs face which caused his cheeks to be squished. "Look human,I can easily kill you right now,but the reason I'm not is because I don't want to be like all of those assholes who only liked you for that figure of yours...I love you." With that Zim walked away with his hand on his cheek.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_ren_tao_fan_ on September 4, 2010, 8:46:50 AM

_ren_tao_fan_ on
_ren_tao_fan_...Woah. That's... really, really awesome. And sexy. :D Great job!

RodrMattA on November 21, 2008, 11:53:53 AM

RodrMattA on
RodrMattAWow. That's pretty damn good. :P

Now, I'm not one for a whole bunch of ZADR, but being bisexual, I can take it. :P

Now then, I found this one amusing. More agressive, you could say, and I'm not completely confused about how it started. :D

Again, great job.

XxAnarKissedxX on May 28, 2007, 2:46:37 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXYou used an Avenged Sevenfold song title for your own ZADR purposes?
NICE JOB!
Hehe...
Groin grabbing makes EVERYTHING better...
TRY IT AT FUNERALS!
lol.
Â