Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Dream

Another part, ^^ i hope you still like it,Message me

Chapter 5 - The Dream

Chapter 5 - The Dream

The Dream.

Chris fell in a hole..(a dream) and while she was falling a hand came out of the darkness that said ''Grabs my hand!'' she looked at it but grabbed it anyways..she was pulled out of the black hole ..and was in the arms of a figure..that appeared to be a man,she felt a bitt awkward and released herself from his grip,she asked him ''Who are you?,'' he replied with a smile she just knew he smiled..she saw his head turn and he spoke'' i dont know my own name..,but..ive allsow been called yami'' she shook her head as if she couldnt believe what stood infront of her..Once she gathered herself back together she spoke ''So,you dont know your own name,but others call you yami?'' ..he turned back to see her with a smile on her face..gladly she couldnt see he blushed alot..''yes they call me yami,Sometime soon we will meet again..Its time for you to wake up now '' he grabbed her chin and kissed her on her cheek..while he did that he slowly dissapeared into the darkness...She just stood there..blushed million shades of red..she shook her head again and she began to fall into that black hole again..''AAH!!'' chris screamed while she became awake in shock,and blushing at the same time..Ester and sarah looked at her surprised and asked ''Ooooohhhh,you dreamed about something sexy? hmmm???'' They frowned and smirked...UH...em..noh..chris was embarressed how she woke up just yet...''The plane is about to land,please fasten your seatbelts'' The man who controle the plane said that through a intercom of the airplane..everyone fastened there seatbelts..as the plane landed the girls got more ecited as they saw the kaibacorporation building..ester was jumping of joy..she allways wanted to see that building for real..
as they came out of the plane the cab was allready there to pick them up to there new home's..
As they drove home in the cab,The cab man asked them questions about why they were here and how come that they travelled alone with there parents,After a while they arrived at there new apartment, sarah shouted ''HOME SWEET HOME'' all there stuff were there..they had a very nice room each one of them,They were all glad with there new apartment..As they started to unpaking there stuff ..chris said she was going to get something to eat for tonight they all agreed with that..













Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment