Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Preview

George Vincent is a 19 year old Pokemon trainer who died one morning in Viridian Forest. Although his life was short, his stories were plentiful.

Chapter 0 - Preview

Chapter 0 - Preview
It was just a normal morning until black smoke could be seen from Viridian Forest. Hoardes of the city's residents rushed to the forest to see a small part of it in flames. As various Poliwhirls, Wartortles, and Golducks tried to subside the fire, a downed tree became visible to the villagers. Crushed underneath the tree was a man and a Meowth. The style of the man's clothes, what remained of his hair, and the Meowth by his side made for easy identification.

The man was George Vincent, 19 years old. He grew up in Viridian City for most of his life not counting two years between the ages of 10 and 12 when he traveled to train Pokemon with his starting Pokemon Meowth. George also found himself in legal trouble after supposedly holding an unregistered Pokemon and keeping it secluded in Viridian Forest. He spent two years in a detention center for his acts, but the citizens of Viridian believe George's words in that he was set up. He maintained a great friendship with the people of Viridian City and especially with a young lady named Delia, whom he spent the night before with.

It didn't take long for medics to confirm it, the news slowly came around to the City. The young lady named Delia cried for a week straight following the announcement. It still was hard to believe the accident and all that resulted from it, but there was one fact that could not be debated and was set in stone.

George Vincent is dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment