Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Who's that?

They find a new titan who has an... interesting past. Will there also be a little romance on the side? Between who?

Chapter 1 - Who's that?

Chapter 1 - Who's that?


Chronicles of a New Titan



Chapter 1- Who's that?



It was a typical day at Titans Tower. Raven was in a corner reading one of her magic texts, Beastboy and Cyborg were playing Game Station, with Starfire cheering them on from behind and Robin was at the table reviewing old criminal files.



Since it was a typical day, the alarm sounded. There had been a robbery at the National Bank. The bank was fairly far from the tower, but with Raven, Starfire, Beastboy flying, Robin on his Motorcycle and Cyborg driving the T-Car, they made pretty good time.



When the titans finally arrived at the crime scene, they stopped and stared in disbelief at what they found. There were two black figures and a white figure. One of the black figures was slumped on the ground partway unconscience with his hands bound behind his back. The other black figure was in a hand to hand combat with the white figure. On closer inspection, the white figure was a girl who looked about their age. It was hard to make out exactly what she looked like.



The girl in white and the man in black had been so intent on their fight, that neither one had noticed that the Teen Titans had arrived and were just standing or hovering there in shock. The girl kicked the man in the stomach which caused him to rap his arms around his middle in pain. Then she punched him in the nose which caused the man to fall to the ground. It seemed he had enough of this nonsense and pulled a gun from his jacket pocket. Starfire's and Beastboy's eyes grew large in fear of what the man may do to this pretty girl.



The titan's started to move in again on Robin's signal, but once again they were to slow. As the man raised the gun to her head, she hastily kicked it out of his hands. The Teen Titans froze once more about twenty feet from where the girl proceeded to ram her shoulder into the man's stomach and knock the wind right out of him. He fell to the ground gasping for breath. The girl grabbed the man's wrists spun behind him and tied them behind his back with a bit of rope she had with her. When he was bound tightly the girl pushed him next to his partner in crime and the bag of stolen money.



With her back still facing the titans, the girl began brushing off some dirt. She then pushed some hair out of her face while telling off the criminals and turned around. The girl seemed only mildly surprised to see the teen titans just standing there. She started walking towards them.



When she got close enough so they could see her perfectly, Beastboy's jaw dropped.



B.B's Pov

Dude! Who's that? She's pretty, no wait! She's beautiful! Long light brown hair that falls loosely in gentle curls an her delicate shoulders. Well... not delicate, I saw the way she rammed that guy. She has deep blue eyes and when she looks into mine my stomach churns. Man, I got it bad.



Normal Pov

The girl stopped about a foot from them and smiled fetchingly.

“Hi! I'm Holly.” she said as she offered her hand.

Robin, like Beastboy, seemed enchanted by her. Robin quickly took her small yet powerful hand and shook it.

“Hi, I'm Robin,” he said then he gestured to each titan individually. “and this is Raven, Starfire, Cyborg and Beastboy.” As he motioned to Beastboy he had to nudge him to make him stop drooling. Holly giggled a little quietly, which caused Beastboy to go from green to red. Robin continued what he was saying.

“And we're the...” Robin began.

“...the teen titans.” Holly cut in. “It's hard not to know who you are.” she added.

“Those were some pretty impressive moves.” Cyborg commented.

“Thanks.” it was Holly's turn to blush slightly.

“Where did you learn your `moves'?” asked Starfire.

“Oh, well, I kind of travel around a lot, so I learned from many different sensays.” she replied.

“Impressive.” Raven said in her usuall emotionless tone.

“Uh, if you don't mind me asking, Holly... how did you get here before us?” Beastboy asked timidly. Holly looked unsure when she answered.

“Right place at the right time I suppose.”

The police were contacted and arrived shortly after. They came and hauled the crooks away. Then Robin offered Holly a ride.

“Holly, I could give you a ride on my motorcycle. Just tell me where you live.” Robin offered. Holly looked a little nervous.

“It's alright.” she replied quickly.

“ Really, it's no trouble at all.” Robin persisted.

“No really!” she said cheerfully. “I live nearby. I can walk.”

“If your sure.” Robin said with just a hint of disappointment.

“Maybe we'll meet again.” Beastboy called hopefully before turning into a green raven and flying off.

“Goodbye new friend Holly!” Starfire called.

“ Bye!” Holly yelled to the titans as they left.

Then she turned and ran the opposite way.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How was that? It was my first fanfiction. Please review and be completely honest.




Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fire_Feline on January 20, 2006, 2:07:04 AM

Fire_Feline on
Fire_Felinegood, i wonder dose she have certen powers or is she just a Kung-Fu black belt?

Luke_Lombard on October 26, 2005, 1:53:32 PM

Luke_Lombard on
Luke_Lombardcompletly honest eh? okay here goes... good idea, however, it was choppy and a little predictabel :EVIL PERSONALITY KICKS IN: i have read better prose on the back of a shampoo bottle! :RE-ESTABLISH NORMAL PERSONALITY: it was ok, but needs fine tuning

Plainntall on August 10, 2005, 10:08:06 AM

Plainntall on
Plainntall*blush* Thankyou.

phoenixgigs on August 10, 2005, 5:34:40 AM

phoenixgigs on
phoenixgigsyour descriptions are incredibly detailed.

Plainntall on June 22, 2005, 10:43:30 AM

Plainntall on
Plainntallmonkey_chunck, Thanks! Your making me blush! *blush* I'll check out that story you mentioned! Thanks again.

monkey_chunck on June 20, 2005, 7:37:57 PM

monkey_chunck on
monkey_chunckNice story it is really good, I wish I could come up with a story that good,if you wont to read a good story you should read The Apocolyps Chime by Articbigfoot it is good.

Plainntall on June 3, 2005, 1:01:15 PM

Plainntall on
PlainntallKirby93, thanks for more comments! : )
I don't have a Boyfriend either, so I don't know.
And the descriptive words, yeah, usually my friends don't know what I'm saying so they call me dictionary head or thesoraus (sp?) girl.

Plainntall on May 19, 2005, 4:07:45 AM

Plainntall on
PlainntallI still have more chapters to write, but I tink it will take a while. I'm nearing the end of 8th grade so I'll wait until summer. Only about a week.

Plainntall on May 19, 2005, 3:52:54 AM

Plainntall on
PlainntallI'm not done yet.

Shizzy on May 15, 2005, 12:02:40 PM

Shizzy on
Shizzyokies half of ur request is done and posted but it's not the best cause of the sensetive paint program^^