Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Case 101: Max's Missing Candy

funny mysteries solved by none other than Sherlock Tyson!

Chapter 1 - Case 101: Max's Missing Candy

Chapter 1 - Case 101: Max's Missing Candy
Case 101: Max's Missing Candy



Max walks into Tyson's Grandpa's Dojo with a large bag slung over his shoulder.

“Hey, Maxie! Whatcha got there?” I ask looking at the bag.

“My candy.” he replies with a smile.

“Whoa! That bag is filled with nothing but candy? Can I have some?” I ask.

“No, it's mine.” he says and walks off.

“Aw man!” I sigh.

Tyson walks into the room and catches a fleeting glimpse of Max with his large bag of candy.

“What's in Maxie's bag?” Tyson asks.

“Candy.” I say.

“I wonder if he'll share.” Tyson ponders aloud.

“No, he won't. I already asked.” I say.

“Aw man.” Tyson sighs.

“That's what I said.” I tell him.

“Well I'm goin' outside to practice with Dragoon.” Tyson says and goes out the door.

I sit down on the couch and start thinking about all that candy. I decide that I must steal it. I get up and sneak down the hall to Max's room. I peek through the keyhole and see all the candy: pixie sticks, fireballs, chocolate, fudge, sweet tarts, M&M's, candy cigarettes, and best of all chocolate pocky!

Just then Kai comes up behind me and asks, “What are you doing?”

“Looking at Max's candy.” I reply still looking through the keyhole.

He yanks me away from the door and says, “Knock it off. Leave Max alone.”

“But he has pocky!” I exclaim.

“Pocky? What kind?” he asks.

“Chocolate.” I reply knowing I've caught his attention.

“Will he share?” Kai asks.

“No.” I reply.

“Darn.” he says.

“Wanna help me steal it?” I ask with a mischievious smile.

“No. You shouldn't steal his candy.” Kai says with a look that says `but I really want that pocky'.

“Come on, Kai. It's pocky!” I say.

“What's goin' on guys?” Rei asks as he is walking down the hall.

“Oh nothing.” I say and cover Kai's mouth so that he can't tell.

“O-k, whatever, have fun.” he says and walks off.

Kai pulls my hand away from his mouth and asks, “What was that for?”

“I didn't want you to tell Rei.” I say.

“Are you really going to try to steal Max's candy?” he asks with a sigh.

“I'm seriously considering it. So will you help me?” I ask with a smile.

He stands there uncertain for a moment then nods.

“Yay!” I exclaim and hug him.

“So do you have a plan?” he asks pushing me away a little.

“Not yet, but we will soon enough.” I say and drag him off to my room where we will make our plan.

Sometime later, me and Kai walk into the living room and plop down on the couch.

Tyson walks in and says, “Hey guys! What's up?”

“Not much. How `bout you?” I ask.

“Just finished practicing with my blade.” Tyson replies and walks over and flops down in one of the chairs.

Then Rei comes in and sits down in one of the other chairs. “Whatcha doin' guys?” he asks.

“Nothing.” me and Tyson sigh.

Max comes in next with a big smile on his face. “Hey guys!” he says and plants himself in the middle of the floor.

Finally Kenny comes in. “Instead of sitting around like bumps on a log, why don't you guys play a game or something?” he says.

At that moment the lights go out and the house is completely dark.

“I'll go find a flashlight.” Rei says as he gets up and carefully makes his way out of the room.

A couple minutes later he returns with flashlight in hand. But just as he turns it on, the lights come back on.

“Why'd the lights go out?” Tyson asks.

“Maybe a fuse blew.” Rei says.

“Oh no!” Max suddenly exclaims standing up.

“Oh no what?” I ask looking at him.

“My candy!” he replies and hurries off to his room.

A few moments later we hear him scream, “It's gone! All my candies gone!”

We all jump up and run to his room.

“What happened, Maxie?” Tyson asks.

“Someone stole all my candy.” Max says.

“But who could've taken it? We were all in the living room.” Rei says.

“This is quite a mystery.” I say.

“Yes it is.” Tyson says.

“Oh no!” I mutter as I glance at Tyson.

Suddenly Tyson has donned a Sherlock Holmes cape and hat and is holding a magnifying glass.

“Great! He's doing his Sherlock Holmes bit again.” Kai mutters with a sigh.

“First we must establish where everyone was at the time of the crime.” Tyson says.

“Uh, Tyson, everyone was in the living room.” Rei says.

“Yes, but we all came in at different times and you, Rei, left to room when the lights went out.” Tyson says.

“Yeah, to get a flashlight.” Rei says.

“Was that all you did?” Tyson asks.

“Yes, Tyson.” Rei says getting a little annoyed.

“This isn't getting us anywhere. We have to start somewhere else.” Tyson mutters.

“Maybe we should start before the lights went out with when everyone was coming into the living room.” Kenny suggests.

“Brilliant, Watson.” Tyson says.

“Me and Michelle were the first ones to come into the living room.” Kai says.

“Yes, you were. I can verify that because I was the next one to come in. Take this down, Watson.” Tyson says.

“Stop calling me `Watson', Tyson.” Kenny says as he starts typing on his laptop.

“I was next.” Rei says.

“Yeah and then I came in.” Max says.

“I was the last one to enter the room before the lights went out.” Kenny says.

“So it was you! You had the perfect opportunity to take Max's candy.” Tyson says pointing an accusing finger at Kenny.

“Tyson, why would I steal Max's candy? I don't even eat candy.” Kenny says.

“It's true. I've never seen him eat any candy.” Dizzi says.

“Alright then if it wasn't you, then it must've been Rei because he was the only one who left the room after the lights went out.” Tyson says turning to Rei.

“Hey! Don't say I'm the only one who left the room. Anyone else could've left the room while the lights were out and no one else would've noticed. Besides, I didn't even know about Max's candy.” Rei says.

“Ah-ha! Then that only leaves Kai and Michelle! But Kai wouldn't bother with something like that so that means it must be Michelle.” Tyson says.

“What!? Why me!” I exclaim.

“Because you love candy almost as much as Max.” Tyson says.

“Did you actually see how much candy he had? Do you think I could really grab all of that and hide it somewhere all in the small amount of time the lights were out? Besides, I was sitting beside Kai on the couch when the lights were out. He would've noticed if I moved.” I say.

“Did she move from the couch, Kai?” Tyson asks.

“No.” Kai replies simply.

“Well then who could've taken it?' Tyson ponders aloud.

“Well, since all of us have been eliminated as suspects that leaves only one person, you, Tyson.” Kenny says.

“But I didn't take it! I would never steal Max's candy!” Tyson exclaims.

“And we're right back where we started and still we have no idea who took my candy!” Max says.

“Don't worry, Maxie. I'll find your candy eventually.” Tyson says.

“How?” Max asks.

“Since we can't figure out who took it by simply asking questions and figuring out where everyone was, it is time to search the house.” Tyson says.

“Do we have to?” me and Rei ask simultaneously.

“Yes. Follow me.” Tyson says as he heads for the room closest to Max's which is Rei's.

“We will start here.” Tyson says.

“Why do we have to start with my room, Tyson?” Rei asks.

“Because it is the one closest to the scene of the crime.” Tyson replies.

Rei sighs and we go in. Tyson uses his magnifying glass as he inspects the room.

“Are you guys just going to stand there or help me search?” Tyson asks looking at us.

“Do we have a choice?” Kai asks.

Tyson just looks at us and we begin to search Rei's room.

After a few minutes, Tyson declares, “It seems that there is nothing here.”

“I could've told you that.” Rei says with a sigh.

“Then it's on to the next room.” Tyson says and we follow him out of Rei's room and down the hall to Kenny's.

“We will search here next.” Tyson says.

“Tyson, I already told you I don't eat candy. Why do you have to search my room?” Kenny asks.

“Because we must search every possible place that the candy might be hidden.” Tyson says.

Kenny sighs and we begin to search his room.

Just like in Rei's room, we don't find anything. We move on to the next room.

“We don't have to search my room, because I didn't take the candy. So let's keep going.” Tyson says.

“Oh no, you searched our rooms, so we're searching yours.” Rei and Kenny say.

We walk into his room, which is a mess, and begin searching. After we are sure that his room is clear, we move on.

“Ah yes, Michelle's room. I have a hunch we may find something here.” Tyson says.

“Hey, I don't think I want you guys searching my room.” I say.

“Why not? Afraid we'll catch you red handed with the candy hidden in your room?” Tyson asks.

“Uh, no. It's just that, to put it simply, I'm a girl and you are guys. Get the idea?” I say.

“So?” Tyson says.

“Ugh! I don't feel like trying to explain this. Fine, you can search my room. But the only ones I want to do the actual searching are Kai, Rei, and Max.” I say.

“Why? Are they in on your plot? Will they make sure that the hiding place of the candy is conveniently overlooked?” Tyson asks.

“Uh, no. I just don't want you poking around in my room, Tyson. And I think Kai, Rei, and Max can handle searching my room without making a big deal about my girl stuff.” I say with a sigh.

“Fine. But I'll be watching.” Tyson says.

“Yeah, yeah.” I say.

So Rei, Kai, and Max search my room… and find nothing.

“I guess that means you're off the hook.” Tyson says.

“Gee, thanks, Sherlock.” I say sarcastically.

“The only room left is yours, Kai.” Tyson says grinning smugly at him.

“So? I've got nothing to hide. You just better not mess up my stuff.” Kai says.

“We will soon see.” Tyson says as he enters Kai's room.

We search Kai's room carefully, but don't find anything.

“I guess there's nothing here.” Rei says.

“Yes, but we haven't checked the closet yet.” Tyson says as he walks over to the closet and begins to open it.

“Tyson, don't!” Kai exclaims.

But it's too late, Tyson has already opened the closet door and is now buried in a pile of candy.

“My candy!” Max exclaims happily.

Tyson pops out of the pile of candy and says, “So it was you, Kai. You stole Max's candy.”

“It wasn't Kai's fault, it was mine. I dragged him into it.” I admit. “I'm sorry, Maxie. After seeing all that delicious candy, I couldn't resist. Can you forgive me?” I apologize.

“Sure. I'm just glad to have my candy back. And if you really want some, I guess I'll share.” he says with a smile.

“Really? Thank you, Maxie!” I exclaim and give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He blushes.

“And yet another case solved by Sherlock Tyson.” Tyson declares.

“Oh knock it off.” Rei says and bonks him on the head.

“Ow!” Tyson exclaims and we all start laughing.

So Max got his candy back and forgave me for stealing it. Rei hid Tyson's Sherlock Holmes stuff from him and we were all happy… until Tyson found his Sherlock Holmes stuff and a new mystery to solve.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on December 8, 2006, 12:07:26 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsI want pocky ^^ lol

rainbow101 on June 25, 2006, 6:23:49 AM

rainbow101 on
rainbow101YES THIS IS AWESOME, mAke a mystery behind something anout bryan

Yorda_Valkov on April 30, 2006, 7:28:45 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovOMG,I laughed my a** off!!!!
Kai likes pocky,and Tyson with a S.H. hat,and.....!!!!!!!XXXDDDD!!!!THIS WAS HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!*faves*

Crazy_Neko_Hiruka on January 3, 2006, 8:50:50 AM

Crazy_Neko_Hiruka on
Crazy_Neko_HirukaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! That was good. You know that I love it and I KNOW what brought that up.

Monkey-Ninja on January 2, 2006, 11:39:29 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaI would have stealen that candy! Muahahaha! Good story. Could you do one about Kai's face paint?

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 2, 2006, 11:22:06 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animesweet! my second fic! and it's a Beyblade one! yay! =^_^= *eats pocky and pixie sticks*