Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Case 613: The Story Behind Kai's Blue Triangles

funny mysteries solved by none other than Sherlock Tyson!

Chapter 2 - Case 613: The Story Behind Kai's Blue Triangles

Chapter 2 - Case 613: The Story Behind Kai's Blue Triangles
Case 613: The Story Behind Kai's Blue Triangles



One day Tyson is in an extremely curious mood. “I wonder what's with those blue triangles on Kai's face.” Tyson ponders aloud.

“Why don't you just ask him?” I suggest having overheard him.

“I would if I knew where he was.” Tyson replies.

“Oh that's right, he left sometime early this morning.” I say.

“Do you know anything about the blue triangles, Michelle? Is it some kind of make-up?” Tyson asks.

“I dunno. I never really thought about it.” I reply.

“Hm, I thought you'd know since you're his girlfriend.” Tyson says.

“Just because I'm his girlfriend doesn't mean I know everything about him.” I say.

“Yeah, but don't you sleep with him? Wouldn't he like have to take it off at night or something and then put it on again in the morning if it was make-up or something?” Tyson asks.

I punch him in the back of the head and shout, “Do you want this fic to get an R rating!?! And no I don't sleep with him! We're boyfriend-and-girlfriend not husband-and-wife!”

“Ouch! You didn't have to hit me. It was just a simple question.” Tyson says rubbing his head.

I just glare at him.

“Okay, okay. So do you wanna snoop around his room to see if we can find out what the story is behind those blue triangles?” Tyson asks.

“We shouldn't go snooping around in Kai's room.” I say.

“But he's not here. He'll never find out.” Tyson says.

“True. Alright, let's go. I'm really curious now.” I say with a mischievious smile.

“Right.” Tyson says.

We sneak down the hall to Kai's room and look around to make sure no one sees us then go into his room.

“Where should we start?” I ask looking around Kai's room.

“The closet.” Tyson says walking over to the closet.

“Why there?” I ask.

“Because I wanna check something.” he says as he begins to open the door.

“Check what?” I ask still confused.

“Whoa! Just as I thought.” Tyson says as he looks in the closet.

“What?” I ask coming over to the closet.

“All he has is like dozens of that outfit he always wears.” Tyson says.

“Your kidding right?” I ask looking into the closet. “You're not kidding.” I say when I see the clothes in Kai's closet.

“Dude, one of these would make a great Halloween costume!” Tyson exclaims.

“Yeah it would. And wouldn't it be funny if we all dressed up like Kai?” I ask.

“Yeah, that'd be hilarious.” Tyson says.

“We'll have to keep that in mind for when Halloween rolls around.” I say.

“Definitely.” Tyson says as he closes the closet doors.

We turn away from the closet to face the rest of the room.

“So where should we look next?” Tyson asks.

“Under the bed?” I suggest.

“Sure.” Tyson says with a shrug.

We peek under the bed, but there is absolutely nothing under the bed (unlike my bed which has all kinds of stuff under it except dirty clothes and Tyson's bed which has everything under it including the kitchen sink).

“Wow! Not even a dirty sock under there.” Tyson says in amazement.

“Unlike you, Tyson, he puts his dirty clothes in his hamper.” I say.

“Hey! I put my dirty clothes in my hamper… sometimes.” Tyson retorts.

“Whatever. Now where do we look?” I ask.

“His bookshelf.” Tyson says.

“Okay.” I agree.

We walk over to the bookshelf and start pulling his books off one-by-one and flipping through them.

Pride and Prejudice? Nancy Drew books? What kind of books are these that Kai reads?” Tyson asks completely confused.

“Oh! Oops! Those are my books.” I say grabbing them and putting them back on the shelf.

“You keep your books in Kai's room?” Tyson asks with a bit of a smug grin.

“Uh… yeah. I kinda ran out of room on the shelves in my room so Kai let me put some of my books on his shelf.” I say a bit sheepishly.

“Oh. Are you sure he doesn't read them when you're not in here?” Tyson asks with a bit of a snicker.

“Yes! They're my books and he wouldn't like them anyway!” I say.

“Right.” Tyson says with a bit of a chuckle.

I hit Tyson on the head again and say, “Come on, let's keep looking.”

“Ow… right.” he says.

We move down a few shelves to where Kai's books are. We start looking through them.

“Ah, now this sounds more like Kai.” Tyson says while looking at a book.

“What?” I ask and look over at the book.

The Three Musketeers.” Tyson says.

“Yeah that does.” I agree.

We continue looking through all his books and then on the last shelf Tyson stumbles upon something very interesting.

“Awesome! This is gold!” Tyson exclaims.

“What!? What!?” I ask looking over at Tyson.

“Kai's diary!” Tyson snickers.

“That is gold, Tyson, but I will not allow you to read Kai's diary.” I say taking it from him.

“Aw come on! Why not?” Tyson asks.

“Because I haven't read it yet.” I reply with a smirk.

“Oh.” Tyson says with a chuckle.

I put the diary in my back pocket and we finish looking through Kai's books.

“Well I guess the last place left to look is his dresser.” I say.

“Yup.” Tyson agrees.

We go over to Kai's dresser and start rifling through his drawers. After a short while, I start to snicker.

“What is it?” Tyson asks.

“Kai's boxers…” I snicker as I hold up a pair of boxers… with little smiley faces on it.

“Smiley faces!?” Tyson snickers.

I nod and we both start cracking up. We also find a pair of boxers with little kitty cats on it, a pair with bunny rabbits on it, and a pair with beyblades on it. After having a good laugh about this, we move on to other drawers.

Finally we get to the top drawer where we find what we were looking for.

“Hey! Here it is!” Tyson exclaims.

“The blue stuff he puts on his face?” I ask.

“Yup.” Tyson says.

“Let me see.” I say.

“Here.” Tyson says and hands it to me.

I look at the outside and then open it. On the inside, there's a label. I read it aloud, “Kai Hiwatari patented blue face paint. Guaranteed not to smear or rub off on clothing, bed sheets, or pillows.”

“It's face paint?” Tyson asks.

“He has a patent on this stuff?” I ask.

We just look at each other and then grin.

“Wanna try some on?” Tyson asks.

“Definitely.” I say.

I get some on my finger and put some little triangles on my face just like the ones on Kai's. Tyson puts a squiggle line on each of his cheeks.

I look at him with smile and say, “It matches your hair.”

“Thanks. And those triangles look just like Kai's. You should put some in your hair so it'll be blue like Kai's.” Tyson says.

“Yeah! That's a great idea!” I exclaim and get some more on fingers and first put it in my bangs and then add some streaks down my long blonde hair. “How's that?” I ask.

“Cool.” Tyson says giving me a thumbs-up.

We start laughing about all this. Just then Kai walks into the room. “What are you two doing in my room?” he asks.

We turn to him and he sees our faces.

“And what have you been doing with my face paint!?!” he shouts.

“We were curious.” I say.

“Why didn't you just ask me?” he asks.

“We didn't know where you were.” Tyson replies.

“That still doesn't make it okay for you to snoop around in my room!” he shouts.

I stand up and walk over to Kai and put my arms around him. “Oh come on, Kai. We were just having a little fun.” I say.

Kai blushes a bit.

While I have Kai distracted, Tyson takes this chance to sneak out of the room. But Kai catches sight of him just before he is out the door.

“At least wash it off your face, Tyson!” Kai shouts.

Tyson quickly runs off, but not to the bathroom. He wants to show Kenny, Max, and Rei first.

Kai returns his full attention to me and says, “Will you please go wash that paint off your face and out of your hair?”

“Why? I think it looks cool.” I say.

Kai just sighs and puts his arms around me. “Why do you do these things to me?” he asks with a small smile.

“Because it's fun.” I reply and kiss him on the nose. Then I pull away and move toward the door.

Kai walks over and sits down on his bed. “So are you gonna go wash the paint out of your hair?” he asks.

“Nope, I'm goin' to post this on the internet.” I say pulling his diary out of my pocket.

“NO!!!” he exclaims and tries to take it from me but I'm already out the door and down to my room before he even gets to the doorway.

I go into my room and lock the door. Kai comes to my room and starts banging on my door.

“Please, don't post that on the internet!!! Please!!” he begs.

I ponder his pleas for a moment and then hide his diary under my pillow and go unlock the door and open it.

“Alright, I won't post it just yet.” I say.

Kai sighs with relief then asks, “Can I have it back?'

“Maybe later.” I say with a mischievious smirk.

Kai just sighs again.

Meanwhile, Tyson has been telling Max, Rei, and Kenny about the face paint. They thought it was hilarious and have been cracking up.

So now we know all about Kai's face paint and a few other things that can be found in Kai's room. *snicker* So everyone's happy except Kai whose diary I will be posting on the internet sometime in the near future.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on December 8, 2006, 12:11:38 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsha ha ha Kais diary post it on the internet do it do it do it ^^

TurtleQueen on November 5, 2006, 8:49:50 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenyoud better hurry up and post kais diary on the internet so i can read it and laugh some more! oh, btw, i luv yer stories!

Yorda_Valkov on April 30, 2006, 7:37:38 PM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovYou are wicked!!!!!This mistery was awesome,I cracked up!!!!!!DO MORE!!!!!

art_angel_52 on February 8, 2006, 12:40:22 PM

art_angel_52 on
art_angel_52HHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!!! hey whatz up? i LOVE this story!! on i'm off to see what kai wrote in his dairy!! X D
talk to you later.

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 3, 2006, 2:18:54 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeah! get out of my room! and give me that back! *takes Kai's diary back and hugs it to chest* you can read it when i post it on the internet.

commando34186 on January 3, 2006, 12:48:58 PM

commando34186 on
commando34186Me: *Is in your room reading his diary* Interesting... so he has love heart boxers also...

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 3, 2006, 9:11:36 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_AnimeMe: *grabs boxers back from Hiruka as she runs by and hands them back to Kai* here.
Kai: thanks. *blushing* *hurries off to hide them back in his room*
Me: don't steal Kai's boxers!
*eats pocky and pixie sticks*

Crazy_Neko_Hiruka on January 3, 2006, 9:07:27 AM

Crazy_Neko_Hiruka on
Crazy_Neko_HirukaOH yea, proven fact! Now we just need to find some *steals the kitty cat boxers*
Kai- HEY! *blushing furiously chasing after me*

Monkey-Ninja on January 2, 2006, 9:11:01 PM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaAww... I wish i had Kai's boxers. I would wear them for sure! Especially the ones with beyblades on them!

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 2, 2006, 4:17:47 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeawesome! i already have the next case up in 'The Tyson Files'!!! this one was inspired by Monkey-Ninja. so here it is. i hope everyone gets a kick out of it. enjoy! =^_^= *eats pocky and pixie sticks*