Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Entry 7

these are the diaries of Kai and Tala. *snicker* they are related to a fic that i am going to write (eventually) that basically follows the Beyblade anime series but with a few changes.

Chapter 7 - Entry 7

Chapter 7 - Entry 7
Entry 7: Kai



That stupid pink haired Mariah! She insulted me. She said I was afraid to blade against her. I'm not afraid of her! She's too far below me as a blader for me to waste my time. Although Michelle said that she would blade against her. Nothing happened though because Lee, the captain of the White Tigers, told his team to save it for the Asian Tournament.



Entry 7: Tala



I think I hate everybody. But I know for sure that I hate Boris the most. His face is the scariest thing even on Halloween.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on November 5, 2006, 8:37:44 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueendoes tala have anything better to do than complain?!? lol still funny!

SoraYamato on April 30, 2006, 7:33:02 PM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoKai just described Mariah down to a T. ^^ I don't like her for some reason...
'The scariest thing even on halloween'? I thought his face WAS a halloween costume ^_~

Yorda_Valkov on April 24, 2006, 1:28:33 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovTala,.......ummmm.......do you like Boris?????
XXXXDDDDDD!!!!!!cool chappie

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 3, 2006, 3:57:21 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeabout this point i started running out of ideas for Tala's diary entries but then my best friend gave me and idea and i ran with it. =^_^= *eats pocky and pixie sticks*

Amaya_Ivanov on January 3, 2006, 3:11:14 PM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_IvanovXXDD.I just wrote comment for 6th and I said to you to write more,but look there is 7th...
ps:Tala,are you gonna get that blanket or you are stil talking with yourself?