Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Entry 8

these are the diaries of Kai and Tala. *snicker* they are related to a fic that i am going to write (eventually) that basically follows the Beyblade anime series but with a few changes.

Chapter 8 - Entry 8

Chapter 8 - Entry 8
Entry 8: Kai



On the plane ride to China, I had to put up with Tyson's snoring. At least I didn't have to sit beside him. Michelle sat beside me. She leaned forward a lot to talk to the others. I was listening to music, staring out the window, and ignoring all of them. Then she leaned back and started listening to music while the others went to sleep. After awhile she took off her headphones and tapped me on the shoulder. Her touch startled me. I turned to her and took off my headphones. She was smiling. I got that weird feeling again. We talked a little. Then she went to sleep. Soon after I dozed off. What was that feeling? Was it love or just airsickness?



Entry 8: Tala



I was so sick of Boris I snuck out of the Abbey for awhile. I wandered around in places where there were as few people as possible. I was in a park and suddenly heard someone coming. I thought it might be Boris so I quickly hid behind a tree. But it wasn't Boris. It was just a dumb girl out wandering around, or so I thought. Then she pulled out a beyblade and launcher. I went back to the Abbey after that.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShamanKinglover1995 on July 3, 2007, 5:44:18 AM

ShamanKinglover1995 on
ShamanKinglover1995Kai that is love!!!!!!!
Kai's story is more interesting !

SoraYamato on April 30, 2006, 7:38:24 PM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoDammit, Kai- Just admit you like the Girl already!!!
Hmm, Tala is starting to get interesting (not that your writing is dull or bad)
I wonder who the mysterious girl was...

kittykat1992 on April 24, 2006, 1:00:08 PM

kittykat1992 on
kittykat1992awwwwwww T-T nos more this one was the cuteist ^-^

Yorda_Valkov on April 24, 2006, 1:30:12 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovAnd that girl was me.......XD,lol,but I`m not stupid....right? @_@

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 3, 2006, 4:01:24 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeas i've said, i'm having way too much fun with this. =^_^= *eats pocky and pixie sticks*