Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Entry 9

these are the diaries of Kai and Tala. *snicker* they are related to a fic that i am going to write (eventually) that basically follows the Beyblade anime series but with a few changes.

Chapter 9 - Entry 9

Chapter 9 - Entry 9
Entry 9: Kai



Once the plane landed, Mr. Dickenson took us to where we would be staying for the duration of the Asian Tournament. After Mr. Dickenson left and while we were getting situated, Michelle pulled out a picture and showed it to everyone but Tyson. It was a picture of Tyson sleeping on the plane with his mouth wide open. Everyone was laughing and even I have to admit it was kinda funny. She finally showed it to Tyson who was a bit embarrassed but started laughing as well. He is such a baka and his snoring is so laud and obnoxious. And now I have to sleep in the same room with him.



Entry 9: Tala



I keep thinking about that girl in the park but I don't know why. I don't know who she is and normally I wouldn't care, but for some strange reason I do. I want to find out who this dark haired girl with a beyblade is. I only saw her once for a few moments. Could I hate her that much from one glance that I feel the need to find her and destroy her? Although I doubt I could hate anyone more than I hate Boris.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SoraYamato on April 30, 2006, 7:42:25 PM

SoraYamato on
SoraYamatoWoot! GO YOU!!!! Embarrass that Tyson, ROFLMAO!!!!
Now that's a photo I would like to see ^^ It can't hurt Kai to laugh either :)
Oh dear- sounds like the dark-haired girl in going to get into trouble.
Yes Tala, I'm sure EVERYONE hates Boris too.

Yorda_Valkov on April 24, 2006, 1:32:11 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_Valkovgirl with dark hair-I have dark hair....XXDDDD,I know that you didn`t put me in this but I want to believeeeee lalalaaaaaa

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 3, 2006, 4:03:10 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animei must keep emphasizing the point that Tala hates Boris. it's fun. =^_^= *eats pocky and pixie sticks*