Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Someone Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!

this is a funny ToS fic that me and my best friend wrote on her birthday. it is completely insane and hilarious. enjoy. =^_^=

Chapter 1 - Someone Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!

Chapter 1 - Someone Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!
Someone Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!



I wake up early the next morning but apparently Michelle has woken up earlier. Something seems different about her but I can't quite put my finger on it.

“'Mornin', buddy. Do you think I look cool in this?” she asks as she spins around once.

My eyes go wide. “Don't tell me that's… you didn't…” I stutter. She is just smiling. “You did.” I say burying my face in my hands.

“What? Don't like it? I think it looks really cool. I've always wanted a cape.” she says happily smiling.

Then suddenly we hear a knock on the door downstairs. Lloyd answers the door. “Hey, Yuan, what's up? Something seems different about you but I can't put my finger on it.”

“Where's… my… CAPE!?!” Yuan demands. “SOMEONE STOLE MY CAPE!!!!!”

Lloyd cowers in fear. “Uh… well I have no idea.” he says.

“Forget it. I'm coming in to search the entire house.” Yuan states shoving Lloyd aside and storming into Dirk's house.

On his way to the stairs, Yuan runs into Kratos. “Hey, Yuan, what brings you here?” Kratos asks and then gives him a puzzled expression. “Wait a minute… something looks different about you. Where's your cape?”

Yuan sends Kratos a death glare that would have killed any mortal being in an instant. Then he suddenly grabs Kratos by the shoulders and sobs into his chest, “Oh it's horrible! Just horrible! Someone *hic* stole *sob* my *hic sob* CAPE!!!!!!!” He then takes on an evil demonic voice and while pointing at Kratos yells, “AND I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF YOU!!!!! THE GUILTY PARTY SHALL PAY!!!!!”

Kratos thinks to himself, `So this is what happens when Yuan loses his cape… mood swings.' “Uh… Michelle and Carly are upstairs, maybe they know where your cape is.” he says.

“YES!!! THEY SHALL PAY!!!” Yuan exclaims still in his demonic voice. Then he regains his normal voice and stomps upstairs.

Meanwhile, I've overheard the entire conversation (Michelle wasn't paying attention) and I say, “Uh… Michelle, I think you should run for your life.”

“Why? I didn't do anything.” she says innocently.

“When Yuan gets his hands on you, he's gonna KILL you! Just go and I'll cover for you.” I whisper.

“Alright, here I go! Woohoo!!! They'll never catch me!!!” she exclaims as she jumps out the window.

Yuan bursts into the room, slamming the door against the wall in the process, just as Michelle makes her grand escape. “WHERE'S… MY… CAPE!!!?!!!” he roars sprouting his wings. (Yes, roars.)

I quickly lose my brave resolve in the presence of the enraged angel. I point to the window and yell, “SHE WENT THAT WAY!!! I SWEAR I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!! SHE WENT THAT WAY!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! SHE WENT THAT WAY!!! IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!! SHE WENT THAT WAY!!!!!”

Yuan dashes to the window and looks down. Michelle is standing under the window and looking up at Yuan. She smiles, waves, and promptly takes off running with a “Yahoo!!!”… and of course, she is still wearing the cape.

“MY CAPE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuan shouts in his creepy demonic voice.

“You have to catch me first!” Michelle calls back over her shoulder with a wave.

“COME BACK HERE!!!!” Yuan shouts as he flies after her.

I begin praying for Michelle's life to be spared.

Kratos walks into the room and sighs. He casually sprouts his wings and says, “I'd better go make sure Yuan doesn't kill anyone.” He flies out the window after Michelle and Yuan.

Meanwhile, Yuan is having the hardest time of his life catching up with Michelle. Even while flying, he can't catch her.

Kratos gets within sight of Yuan and thinks, `Maybe I don't have to help her after all, Yuan is really out of it without his cape.'

Six hours later…

Michelle is sitting on the couch in Dirk's living room, still wearing the cape of course. Yuan is on his knees begging and pleading for her to return his precious cape.

“Please… return… my cape. If there's any kindness in your heart, please give it back. *sob*” he begs with outstretched clasped hands.

“But I like it! It looks so cool on me!” Michelle whines as she hugs the cape around her shoulders. “Don't you think it looks cool?” she asks turning to me, Kratos, and Lloyd.

Suddenly Yuan faints!

“Oh my gosh, you killed Yuan!” I exclaim in horror.

“Geez, even I feel sorry for him. Just give the poor guy his cape back.” Lloyd says.

“Indeed…” Kratos agrees.

“Oh fine.” Michelle concedes with a sigh. She takes off the cape and tosses it so that it lands on Yuan's upturned face.

“MY CAPE!!!!!” Yuan exclaims as he instantly comes back from the dead. “MY LOVELY CAPEY!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!” he exclaims as he huggles the cape tightly and tears of joy stream down his face. He puts the cape back on and resumes his normal reserved demeanor. “Well I must be going. I must tend to some urgent business at the Renegade Base.” he says and strides out of the house without another word.

Once he's gone, Lloyd remarks, “Wow! That cape is like Yuan's security blanket.”

“He was more fun without his cape.” Michelle adds.

“Note to self: for more fun, steal it again and blame Lloyd.” I say.

“HEY!!!” Lloyd protests.

Kratos just sweatdrops.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

redgirl44 on June 3, 2009, 2:50:24 AM

redgirl44 on
redgirl44This is so funny! (faves)

Shadowkitsunedragon on July 22, 2006, 3:18:37 PM

Shadowkitsunedragon on
ShadowkitsunedragonNice ^_^.*faves*

sasha_tekiyo on June 25, 2006, 1:04:52 PM

sasha_tekiyo on
sasha_tekiyoKotori: ^^ Not bad! Though it's not going to stop me from stealing his cape!! *steals cape* ;D

kittykat1992 on May 28, 2006, 3:16:09 PM

kittykat1992 on
kittykat1992WAITe the person who still yunas cape was a guy??? ummm is the cape yunas skirt thing? cuz if it is that would be.....SO MUCH MORE FUNNY oh well if not still a funny story good job -^.^- *mew*

always_something_to_protect on March 25, 2006, 4:02:10 AM

always_something_to_protect on
always_something_to_protectLOL This is so funny! I love the way it went about what will happen if Yuan loses his cape! Then he turns back to normal after receving it again. ^_^

My three sisters and I use to write funny stories like that, but it changed over the years.

I'm on my way to read the next chapter!

Darkstorm_Shadow on January 14, 2006, 2:50:51 PM

Darkstorm_Shadow on
Darkstorm_ShadowLOL!!! I'm always stealing Yuan's cape at the end of reviews...I never knew how much I was hurting poor Yuie...Oh well!!! *steals his cape and vanishes*
Yuan: NOOOO! MY CAPEY!!! NOOOO!!!
*favs*

Symphoniagirl12 on January 8, 2006, 9:07:11 AM

Symphoniagirl12 on
Symphoniagirl12Dude, I read this on FF.net....
Are u the one that wrote it over there? 0_0

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on January 6, 2006, 4:18:57 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeme and my best friend wrote this fic together. she did most of the typing but it was my idea. i posted it from her laptop and then rewrote it so it was more my style (she said i could, plus, we wrote it together so i can basically do what i want). and also, it's written from my best friends point of view because that was the best way to describe what was going on. i hope everyone gets a kick out of this. we had a hilarious time writing it, especially when i would intone Yuan's demonic voice and say, "AND I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF YOU!!!!!" =^_^= *me and best freind eat pocky and pixie sticks*