Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kiran Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!

this is a funny ToS fic that me and my best friend wrote on her birthday. it is completely insane and hilarious. enjoy. =^_^=

Chapter 2 - Kiran Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Kiran Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!
Note To Readers: Hey! Well me and my best friend (Silvan Arrow on ff.net) didn't really plan on writing another chapter to `Someone Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!', but since on ff.net (where my best friend posted it) there were so many requests to write more chapters, we've written another one. This is for Kiran (Crazybestfriend from ff.net) who really wanted to steal Yuan's cape. So this chapter is hilarious too. Also in this chapter is Squishey's Ghost (dun, dun, dun!) who belongs to AnnaAurion123 (from ff.net). She said we could use him in this chapter. So if you're wondering about him go read AnnaAurion123's fics. Well that's about all I have to say. Oh! If you want to steal Yuan's cape, just tell me in your comment and me and my best friend will see what we can do. =^_^=



PS This is written from my point of view. And I retyped it (my best friend said I could) so it sounds more like how I would write. So if it seems different from what's on ff.net that's why. =^_^=



Chapter 2: Kiran Stole Yuan's Cape!!!!!




“Alright! Which one of you did it?” Yuan asks angrily as he stalks back and forth in front of us.

“Um… I don't know what you're talking about.” Lloyd innocently replies.

“Don't play dumb with me!” Yuan exclaims stopping inches from Lloyd's face and pointing an accusing finger at him. “One of you stole my cape and I WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!” he shouts ending in his demonic voice.

We cringe under Yuan's death glare and demonic voice. Wait, maybe I should explain first. Yuan's cape has gone missing… again. And he's rounded up the usual suspects, a.k.a. me, Lloyd, and Kiran. Right now we're standing outside the Renegade Base undergoing a criminal interrogation. Carly and Kratos are standing off to the side sweatdropping at the absurdity of the situation.

First Yuan moves to stand in front of me and says, “Michelle, you were the one who stole it last time, so you are the most likely suspect. Now *demonic Yuan voice* WHERE'S MY CAPE!!!?!!!”

I sigh and reply, “If I had stolen it, I would be wearing it. Dude, I don't know where your security capey is so stop accusing me!”

“She does have a point, Yuan. I haven't seen her with it, so I don't really think she stole it.” Carly interjects.

Yuan moves over to in front of Lloyd. “Fine, I'll move on to my next suspect. Alright, Lloyd, I'm going to ask you this nice and slow so even you can understand. WHERE'S MY CAPE!!!?!!!” he says ending in his demonic voice once again.

Lloyd goes wide-eyed with fear and gulps. “IT WASN'T ME, I SWEAR!!!!! WHY DO I ALWAYS GET BLAMED FOR THESE THINGS!!!!!?!!!!!” he exclaims. He glances at Kratos and cries, “Dad, help me out here! Don't let him cast Indignation!”

Kratos sighs and states, “Yuan, I have been with Lloyd all day and I can personally guarantee that he has not stolen your cape.”

Yuan then moves over in front of Kiran. “Then that leaves only one possible suspect. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, Kiran. WHERE'S MY CAPE!!!!!?!!!!!” he says ending once more in his demonic voice.

Kiran grins and looks him in the eye for several long moments. And then… pokes him. “Poke!” she says.

Yuan blinks.

Kiran pauses and then pokes him some more before bursting out laughing. “HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It's fun poking you! Poke. Poke. Poke.” she laughs.

Just then Yuan goes into one of his lost-cape-induced mood swings. He runs over to Kratos, grips him by the shoulders, shakes him, and wails, “KRATOS, MAKE THEM GIVE ME BACK MY CAPEY!!!!!!!” He then starts crying and sobbing on Kratos's shoulder.

Kratos is once again completely weirded out by this whole turn of events. He pats Yuan awkwardly on the head and says, “Um… there, there. It's gonna be alright. We'll get your cape back.”

Yuan just cries louder.

Kiran takes this opportunity to finally fess up, “I admit it! I stole the cape! And I'd do it again too!” She then laughs maniacally and holds up the stolen cape. “Behold! The stolen cape! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

Lloyd asks in disbelief, “How'd she get it?”

Kiran replies with a grin, “Oh my dear Lloyd, let me explain. It's actually quite simple.”

I feel a flashback coming on…

*Flashback* (Yup, I was right.)

Yuan is walking through the Renegade Base minding his own business. Sadly, that is about to change. Somehow Kiran has managed to infiltrate the base (how she did it, we'll never know) and has one objective in mind: steal Yuan's cape. She grabs a flower vase from a nearby pedestal and proceeds down the hall looking for Yuan. She finds him in another small room going over some maps. She silently sneaks up behind him, raises the flower vase above her head, and… SMASH!!!!! Kiran breaks the vase over Yuan's head! He looks dazed for moment, staggers a few steps, and falls down face-first unconscious. Kiran promptly snatches Yuan's cape and holds it triumphantly over her head.

“At last I have succeeded in the ultimate capenapping!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!” she laughs evilly and then proceeds to make her speedy getaway out of the Renegade Base.

Yuan wakes up ten minutes later to the sound of intruder alarms blaring throughout the base. “Ugh… what happened?” he asks groggily as he staggers to his feet. “And why does my head hurt so much?” he wonders. Hearing the alarms, he realizes with a start that his cape is gone! “No… this can't be…” he mutters in disbelief. “SOMEONE STOLE MY CAPE!!!!!!!!” he exclaims.

And somewhere… off in the distance… one can hear the soft chirping of a cricket. Dun, dun, dun!!!!!!!

*End Flashback*

Upon hearing Kiran's confession. Yuan instantly lets go of Kratos and springs to within inches of her face. “GIVE BACK MY CAPE!!!!!!!” he exclaims in his demonic voice.

“Oh this cape?” Kiran asks innocently as she holds it up just out of his reach. “But I wanted to see if it was fire resistant.” she says as she pulls a lighter out of her pocket, lights it, and holds it up against the cape. The cape instantly catches fire… much to Yuan's horror. “Oh! So it is flammable after all!” she exclaims and lets go of the cape so as not to get burned.

Yuan grabs it before it hits the ground. “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuan screams. He runs over to Kratos holding the burning cape and begs, “Kratos, put it out! Put it out!”

“Sorry, Yuan, but I don't know any water spells.” Kratos replies trying to hide an amused smirk.

Yuan runs around in circles panicking and holding his flaming cape. “SOMEBODY PUT IT OUT!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY SAVE MY CAPEY!!!!!!!!!!!! CAST TIDAL WAVE FOR PITY'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!” he shouts.

“Uh… Genis is the only one we know who can use water spells, and he isn't here right now.” Carly points out.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuan screams in agony as the cape turns to ashes. He sinks to his knees and scoops up the ashes before falling to the ground weeping.

But then…

“Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.” DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuan jerks his head up and looks frantically from side to side. “No… *chirp* … it can't be… *chirp* … not again…” he gasps.

ENTER SQUISHEY'S GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!!!!!!! WEARING THE GHOST OF YUAN'S CAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuan's eyes widen in horror as he sees Squishey's Ghost (dun, dun, dun!) hovering before him wearing his ghost cape.

“It's my pet cricket Squishey! I missed you!” Kiran squeals in delight.

Squishey chirps in reply.

Yuan stares at Squishey's Ghost (dun, dun, dun!).

Squishey's Ghost (dun, dun, dun!) stares back.

Yuan passes out.

“Um… pudding?” Kiran offers holding a bowl of pudding in front of Yuan's face. “Maybe I should have told him that the cape I burned was just a replica.” she mutters.

“Where did you get a replica of Yuan's cape?” Lloyd asks.

“Um… eBay?” Kiran replies.

“Uh… Kiran, maybe you should give his cape back before he dies of grief.” I suggest.

Kiran sighs and says, “I guess you're right. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.” She pulls out the real cape and tosses it on Yuan's face.

Yuan immediately comes back to life and sits up holding his cape. “MY CAPEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DADDY'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he exclaims huggling the cape as tears of joy flow from his eyes. He stands up and puts his cape back on. “And now I must punish you for your crime.” he states calmly as he begins to chant an incantation. “Sacred powers, cast your light upon this corrupted soul. Die, cape thieves! JUDGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!”

We all scatter and run away screaming as beams of light shower from the sky… well all of us except for Kratos.

Lloyd ducks behind Kratos and screams, “SAVE ME!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kratos mutters, “Another happy ending.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

redgirl44 on June 3, 2009, 2:53:45 AM

redgirl44 on
redgirl44Very good story! I really like it.

always_something_to_protect on March 25, 2006, 4:12:24 AM

always_something_to_protect on
always_something_to_protectYes, another happy ending. ^_^

LOL This chapter is also funny! Yuan and all of them were. What a good humor story.

Hahahahahaha! ... Tee hee...