Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Girl's Night Out

A Day of Tsuzuki Torment
After taking one of Watari's potions, Tsuzuki becomes A PUPPY, and when Watari creates an antidote that fails, WHAT WILL HE BE NEXT!?

Chapter 2 - Girl's Night Out

Chapter 2 - Girl's Night Out
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS I HEARD THE CASCADA SONG DRIVING A LONG TIME AGO, BEFORE I KNEW IT WAS POPULAR, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE PUT IT IN. SORRY TO PUT SUCH AN ABUSED SONG IN, BUT IT'S A DECENT SONG, AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE REWRITING A SONG WHEN THIS ONE WORKS SO WELL! (Corny though the situation is... ~_^)



A girl with long, dark brown hair past her waist rushed through the hallways, wearing mens' clothes that were immensely to large for her. She ran and came to a door knocking furiously, the door opened to a pretty girl with long blonde hair who looked startled, "Hello?"

The girl rushed in, "Wakaba please, you gotta help me, it's me, Tsuzuki!"

Wakaba looked stunned and shut the door, and from behind Tsuzuki two loud voices called out, "Tsuzuki!"

Tsuzuki turned and his eyes grew large, "Yuma, Saya!"

Two girls, almost identical, smiled, one had a seductive looking face and bright blue eyes, one had an innocent face and bright green eyes, and they both had light brown hair. Yuma Fukiya and Saya Torii, not sisters, but so close in resemblance and in nature, you'd have a hard time believing they wern't.

They both rose and hugged Tsuzuki tightly, "Your adorable! Watari actually did it!"

Tsuzuki smiled habitually cheery, "When did you guys get here?"

Yuma thought about it for a second, "We haven't been here for more than a few hours, we were going to come see you soon, but here you are, and what a surprise!"

Tsuzuki coughed and hesitated for a second, then blushed, "Do you...that is...I...can I please borrow something to wear."

Yuma, Saya, and Wakaba all grinned, "Definately!"

"AHH!!!!!!"

After what seemed a very long process to Tsuzuki...

"Amazing!"

"Stunning"

"Your hot Tsuzuki!" (That was Yuma ~_^)

Extending a full length mirror, Tsuzuki looked at herself in the mirror and blushed.

His hair was still down, but now a black ribbon was tied intricately in some of the back portions of hair, makeup done, with rosy cheeks, and dark red lips, and black eyes. (As in from mascara and eyeliner, Tsuzuki's eyes are still amythest) The dress he wore was black, with long flowing folds, and several ruffles at the top, slit very low, and exposing a generous sight. A dark red sash with black roses lined his waist, and the result was a very beautiful and sexzy Tsuzuki, and his amethyst eyes glittered entrancingly.

Yuma, Saya, and Wakaba smiled, "Gorgeous!"

Yuma snapped her fingers, "I know you need a name, and I think Tzuki (Tiz-oo-key) will be good."

Yuma and Wakaba nodded in simultaneous agreement, "Hooray!

"Tzuki," grimaced, "I think this is one of the most embarrasing moments of my life, thank you."

Yuma grinned, "No problem, now we have to show you off!"

Tzuki shook his head vehemently, "Nuh uh, no way, no one is going to see me like this, I humored the dress-up game but thats all, understand?"

Similtaneously, the each girl took on a saddened pout, causing Tzuki roll his eyes, turning away and uttering a small moan of defeat, "Fine, you win..." Tzuki took this opportunity to look away, pouting himself.

An hour later...

Wakaba put on a light-rose colored dress, barely to her knees, with a velvet cloak in lavender, and a small rose in front on a gossamer ruffle. Her eyes were lit up, lightly powdered, with pink pearl lipstick.

Yuma wore a tight red dress, with a red leather belt, and black-high heels, her lipstick extremely attractive, with dark red lips, and dark eyes.

Finally, Saya wore a light green dress, with a belt decorated with several different flowers, and for the bottom of the dress, what looked like dainty vines containting soft-pink roses.

Tzuki smiled, "You guys look amazing!"

Yuma winked, "You don't look bad yourself sweet heart, you make a good girl." (She meant sweetheart in a friendly way not a attracted way. SO DON'T HURT ME!)

Tzuki blushed, and again grimaced slighty, "Hehe."

The door to the room suddenly received a loud knocking and Yuma called, "We'll be out in a second, whoever it is, meet us at the front of the building."

Outside, Terazuma's voice yelled through the door, "Wakaba! Have you seen Tsuzuki?"

Wakaba pauses, "Uh..."

Tzuki grins, "We'll be out in a second, go wait!"

Saya then thought of something, "You, Hisoka, Tatsumi, and Watari have to get dressed snazzy or we won't come out."

The girls in the room giggled.

Terazuma stuttered outside, "Huh?"

" You heard us!" Tzuki yelled, getting in on the fun.

Terazuma paused not recognizing the voice, but too distracted to care, "Darn it, Wakaba OPEN THE DOOR!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"I said, NO!" Wakaba said it so fiercely, that it took even Terazuma by surprise. "We're not coming out until you bring the other guys, and you all get dressed up."

Terazuma glowered outside the door, "This is because of Yuma and Saya isn't it, those witches put you up to this!"

Yuma narrowed her eyes, "Watch it dog boy, I'm very into monsters right now."

Terazuma paled, understanding her threat, "W...well fine! Stay in there forever for all I care!"


Somewhat confused, and still angry, Terazuma traveled back to Watari's lab. As he regaled the tale, all the men seemed surprised, and annoyed, save for Watari.

Hisoka looked grim at the prospect of Yuma and Saya being here.

Watari however, looked excited, "I get it! This means they want to go out with us!"

Terazuma frowned, "Why didn't they invite Tsuzuki then, they love Tsuzuki!"

Hisoka glared, "I bet the moron is already going, and he's fine after all."

Watari smiled, "Well, I say we do what they say, it sounds fun."

Terazuma shrugged, "Got nothing better to do." Also, his mind was still on Yuma's threat. Logically he thought to himself, if Yuma did make his shiki come out, Wakaba would be in the room, since she decided she wouldn't come out unless the guys came dressed up. Though, he thought suddenly, if Yuma was going to touch him, she'd have to leave the room, and then he could get Wakaba. Then again, what if she didn't turn him back! Terazuma blinked in confusion and shook his head to himself, muttering, "Girls...Wakaba...nothing but trouble..."
Hisoka shook his head, "No way!"

Watari, "Come on Hisoka, it won't be that bad."

Hisoka fixed Watari with an icy glare, "I said no!"

Each wearing a similar grin, Watari and Terazuma exchanged mischevious glances.

Hisoka began to back away, he didn't need his empathy to get the message, "Don't even think about it!"

Watari and Terazuma's grins got wider.

After kidnapping Hisoka, and forcing him to consent, he was dressed, and looked at themselves respectively in the mirror, except Hisoka who did not care, and took no more than a moment's glance at his reflection.

Watari was dressed in blue- jeans and a tan sweater that looked extremely good with his blonde hair.

Terazuma wore a black denim and leather jacket, grey shirt, and dark- blue jeans.

Hisoka wore black jeans, a guy's blank tank, and a denim black jacket.

All-in-all, it took about a half an hour for them to be ready, and that included the kidnapping, and consent-forcing of Hisoka.

(Funny, the difference between most guys and girls.)

Now as they made their way to convince Tatsumi, they found to their suprise, him in his office, all decked out. He wore black jeans, a black shirt, and a brown jacket, making him look VERY snazzy. As they looked at each other confused he answered their questions at once, (they didn't even get time to ask them) he frowned, looking embarrased, "I too stopped by Wakaba's quarters, and..." He didn't finish, his meaning implied, but not spoken. By way of an explanation though, he did relay another message he had been given, he said it wryly, "We are to meet them out front."

The group nearly fell over in shock, then cheered, Tatsumi would normally have given an icy glare, but this time he simply made his way to the front where the girls were waiting.

Watari called out, "Heya!"

The girls all turned and waved, standing around someone else and grinning.

Terazuma stared, "Who're you hiding?"

The girls grinned and moved away, revealing Tzuki, (Tsuzuki), he waved shyly and blushed.

Watari and Terazuma's jaws dropped, Tatsumi and Hisoka's eyes widened and they looked stricken.

Yuma grinned mischieviously, "This is Tzuki!"

Watari stepped forward looking both amazing, and excited, "Tsuzuki!?"

Tzuki bit his lip to keep from grinning, but it couldn't be helped.

As Watari cheered his success in making a sex-change potion, the others were still in shock.

Hisoka stepped slightly closer and Tzuki frowned.

Hisoka paused, and narrowed his eyes, "What?"

Tzuki stepped forward till he was inches away from Hisoka and frowned deeper, looking up at Hisoka, "Your taller than me."

This was true, usually Hisoka was the short one because of his sixteen- year old body that never aged, but now Tsuzuki was eye-level to only Hisoka's nose. He wasn't short, because Hisoka was actually tall, just not as tall as the other zillion foot tall men in the room.

He pouted and Hisoka blushed and backed up, uncomfortable, Tzuki stared, "What's wrong Hisoka?"

Yuma and Saya stepped in, "Aww, Hisoka luvz his Tsuzuki and seeing him like this is too much!"

Hisoka glared, "I'm leaving."

Watari stepped behind Hisoka, hitting his neck in just such a way, as to know him unconcious.

Tzuki rushed for him, "Hisoka!"

Tzuki glared and caught Hisoka as he fell, then started to fall unused to the girl body.

Watari moved forward and held Hisoka for Tzuki and smiled, "Wouldn't want to wear your delicate body out, sweetheart."

(Saying that to piss Tsuzuki off)

Tzuki glared, and they made their way out, going to the living world to have some fun.

        Inside the car, Tzuki sat in the way back, the unconcious Hisoka's head on his lap, staring at him worriedly, "You guys, he's not waking up."

Terazuma rolled his eyes, "He's a Shinigami, he's fine."

Tzuki glared and stuck his tongue out, then returned to looking at Hisoka.

Hisoka woke up slowly and moaned, "T..Tsuzuki?"

Tzuki nodded, "Yup."

Hisoka woke with a start and pushed himself away from Tzuki looking startled, then calmed down and remembered who it was. " Why were you snuggling me!?"

Tzuki looked surprised then objected, "I was not snuggling with you!"

"Then what was happening!?"

Up front the girls and guys were giggling at the comedy routine number 2. Which has now ended.

Tzuki looked slightly hurt, " You were still unconcious I was worried."

"Why was my head on your lap?"

"I thought it would be more comfortable for you than bopping around and slamming your head on the side of the car as we drove."

Tzuki stared out the window sullen and pouting, obviously hurt by the meaness of Hisoka.

Hisoka sighed and softened, "Thank you Tsuzuki."

Tzuki turned back smiling, "Your welcome, Hisoka."

Hisoka stared at the seat ahead of him, determined not to stare at Tzuki, but it was hard. It was so weird to see Tsuzuki as a girl, and a beautiful one at that. It was very creepy for Hisoka. It was also creepy that Tsuzuki was smaller than him, he was used to looking way up at Tsuzuki, and him being, well, tall. Now...Tusuzki was shorter, and had...Hisoka's eyes trailed further up Tsuzuki's dress, Tsuzuki being unaware, continued staring out the window. Hisoka caught himself and blushed, mentally scolding himself, the situation was very new to him, because he had never before been interested in a girl that way, and of all girls for him to find attractive, it was Tsuzuki, for crying out loud!

"We're here!"

They arrived at a large building with flashing lights that read Ariva Feva, in bright neon letters.

They stepped out one by one, and the guys helped each girl down, Tatsumi eventually helping Tzuki, and as their hands touched they momentarily looked at each other, reading something in one another's eyes, then the moment ended and Tzuki stepped down.

Yuma stepped boldly up and walked right up, flashing her eyes in such a way the bouncer didn't bother to I.D. check her, obviously Watari, Tatsumi, and Terazuma got in easy.

Saya and Wakaba were slightly harder, but after pulling Yuma's trick on the bouncer, they were permitted in. Hisoka followed suit and walked by casually, and the bouncer let him in without comment, (To everyone's surpise including Hisoka's since generally people think he's so young.)

As Tzuki began walking the bouncer caught her by the arm, "Noone under 21."

She started to protest, after all she was way older than the bouncer but she couldn't say it, then she saw Yuma wink at her and she pouted, making her eyes very sad, "Pleaseeee."

The bouncer blushed and nodded and she smiled and went in.

Wakaba, Saya, and Yuma all cheered and hugged her tightly, "Hooray!"

Tzuki blushed furiously and Terazuma and Wakaba laughed.

Hisoka and Tatsumi seemed silent to this, and the party began.

After about an hour of drinking and laughing, Karaoke started. Yuma, Saya, Tzuki, and Wakaba all performed "We Are Family."

Followed by Watari, singing, "I'm a Believer."

Wakaba encouraged Terazuma, who in a drunken stupor rose and sang "Smooth" by Santana.

Hisoka hadn't drunk anything, and Tatsumi was not easily drunk, and both refused to participate.

However, normally Tzuki could put down drinks easy, though tonight, the new body confused him and he drank some bad combinations, making him extremely drunk. "I'm going!"

Hisoka scoffed, "You can't even see straight."

Tzuki glared, "I can too." Tzuki paused suddenly tilting his head, "Hey...you didn't tell me you had a brother..." He is seeing two Hisokas'.

Hisoka's eyes widened in annoyance and disbelief, and Tzuki ran up before anyone could object and decided to sing "Everytime We Touch" By Cascada.

(The reason I'm doing this whole Karaoke thing is because I just heard this song Saturday, March 18, 2006, and I felt it needed to be put in here, GREAT SONG PEOPLE!)

Tzuki stood and smiled, the room cheered the beautiful singer, and the guys of the group looked stricken, feeling Tzuki couldn't sing, but then, to their surprise. Tzuki began, "I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me, I still feel your touch in my dreams, Forgive me my weakeness, But i dont know why without you it's hard to surviveeeee! Cuz everytime we touch I get this feeling and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly, can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, I need you by my side, cuz everytime we touch I feel the static, and everytrime we kiss I reach for the sky, cant you feel my heart beat so, I can't let you go, I want you in my life..."

There was a pause in song for music, and everyone cheered, the group looked shocked at the ability of Tsuzuki.

"Your arms are my castle, Your heart is my sky, They wipe away tears that I cry, The good and the bad times, We've been through them all, You make me rise when I fall, Cuz everytime we touch I get this feeling and Everytime we kiss I swear I could fly, Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last I need you by my side, Cuz everytime we touch I feel the static and Everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky, Can't you hear my heart beat so, I can't let you go I want you in my life."

Another musical pause occurs, and Tzuki looked at the group smiling broadly, and waving slightly, looking for all the world happy and lovely.

"Cuz everytime we touch I get this feeling, and everytime we kiss I swear I could fly, Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last, I need you by my side.*

Tzuki looked pointedly at Hisoka for the slighest moment, then looked back at the crowd.

No one but Hisoka noticed where Tzuki's gaze had gone and he blushed

The song ended, and the room filled with cheers, the bouncer from the front was almost in tears.

Tzuki smiled, waved, and ran offstage, "How'd I do?"

The group was filled with cheers and compliments.

Tzuki, a bit disoriented by alchohaul, walked outside, saying that he would be right back.

        Outside in the alley Tzuki took a deep breath, vision blurred and rubbed her eyes.

"You did good." A pudgy man with greasy looking features walked up, "Your very talented."

Ever-good natured, Tzuki smiled, "Hehe, thanks."

The man came closer, "You were very good."

Now Tzuki began to be slightly put off by this and tried to smile, "...Heh"

From behind him came another man, better built, and alot better looking, not all slimy.

Tzuki faked a smile, "Well, I'am going to go back in..."

The better looking man came forward grabbing Tzuki's wrist, "What's your hurry?"

Tzuki pulled back, then punched the man, causing his nose to bleed.

"You little.."

He was cut off by another punch from Tzuki.

The other man came over and smacked Tzuki down hard, cutting his cheek slightly, and causing it to bleed.

The better looking man drew nearer, "Your gonna pay for that."

As he reached to smack her, someone else came from behind both men and hit them both with a nearby piece of wood, (alleys=random trash) then ran forward to help Tzuki up, "Tsuzuki, are you okay!?"

Tzuki pushed Hisoka out of the way as one of the men brought down a piece of wood and got hit in the hand.

The pudgy man suddenly grabbed Tzuki from behind, while the other walked towards Hisoka, "I'm gonna make you pay first."

He raised his hand preparing to strike Hisoka.

Tzuki's eyes suddenly changed, becoming slit and looking extremely unnatural, he slammed his elbow into the fat man's gut and reached to slam the other man with a trash can lid, however, he turned and grabbed his wrists as she brought her foot up and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

(HA!HA!)

The man fell down, clutching his manhood in extreme agony.

The fat man having recovered pulled Tzuki to him and brought a knife to her throat, "No one move!"

The better looking man stood slowly, "Slit her throat!"

The fat man shook his head, "Not yet, not till he settles down."

Hisoka paused staring at Tzuki and dropped his piece of wood, the man punched Hisoka in the side of the face.

"Hisoka!' screamed Tzuki.

The knife blade pressed dangerously deeper into Tzuki's throat and he stopped, holding still, then smirked and said tauntingly, " Not much of a man if you have to take advantage of a girl. All the women too busy with the good men to bother with you, eh?"

"What're you doing!" Hisoka hissed angrily.

The better looking man forgot about Hisoka, "What did you say?"

Tzuki smirked further, looking smug, "Your nothing but a sleazey, garbage-talking idiot."

The gaping and angry look on the man's face spoke volumes.

Tzuki put even more taunt into his voice, "Truth hurts, doesn't it?"


"Not as much as your gonna hurt when I get done with you." The man brought his hand to Tzuki's face with such force, he came out of the fat man's grip and fell to the ground.

Now that Hisoka had been forgotten, he stood and once again brought up the wood and slammed the man down, finally knocking him out, then rammed it into the fat man's face, causing him too to fall. Hisoka immediately turned to Tzuki and kneeled down, helping him sit up, and ending up having to cradle him slightly, because of the drunkness and pain.

He wiped Tzuki's cheek with his sweater, getting off the excess blood from the cut, he stared, tears in his eyes, "I'm sorry, Hisoka."

He paused, "Huh?"

Tzuki stifled a sob, partly from pain but also, "I..I couldn't help you."

Hisoka looked stunned and with his empathy felt his emotion, and did something very un-Hisoka. He hugged Tsuzuki softly, and he returned the favor, waves of grateful emotion overcoming Hisoka, "You did help me Tsuzuki, we beat them together, he would've knocked me out if you hadn't stepped in."

Tzuki lifted from the hug and stared searchingly into Hisoka's eyes, "...Thank you, Hisoka." With that his eyes shut and he fell unconcious.

Hisoka stopped, not knowing what to do, then wrapped his arms around him so he could hold Tzuki like he would a baby.

He murmered, "Your soft...Hisoka."

Hisoka paused startled then lifted Tzuki up, easily able to carry him because of her dainty figure. He thought about it for a moment, and imagined himself carrying a normal Tsuzuki and almost laughed. Hisoka brought him outfront, then began talking to the bouncer who looked angry when he saw Tzuki, "What happened."

"There are two men in the alley, they tried to slit her throat."

The bouncer cracked his knuckles and got another two large guys and made his way to the alley.

Outfront was the gang, apparently searching for them they saw Tzuki and were instantly worried.

After several explanations, they were interuppted by the bouncer and his friends, holding up the thugs, "Are these the guys?"

Hisoka nodded, they held up the thugs, who looked a whole lot worse than they had when Hisoka left, and something told Hisoka that the thugs had a lot more coming, the bouncers grinned, "Thanks."

The bouncers walked inside, and Watari offered to hold Tzuki for Hisoka, he shook his head, "I've got him."

Watari nodded, and after being settled, they rode home in silence.

Hisoka was holding Tzuki as she had held him on the ride to the Ariva Feva.

Back at the bureau...

The Gushoshin happened to be about and rushed over, "Tsuzuki!"

Hisoka held him out gently, can you help him?"

"Bring Tsuzuki to the library, we'll heal him there."

Back in the library...about an hour later...

A distraught Count entered the library room in which they held Tzuki. The Count looked at the figure, entering into one of his uncommon, serious attitudes, "Tsuzuki..."

Watari nodded, " A potion changed him into a girl, and we went out, and Tsuzuki got attacked by two perverts."

"Oh really."

Watari nodded, the Count curtly acknolowged them, "I have business in the Hall of Candles."

He left, determined the end the life candles of the two perverts.

Tsuzuki lay in a bed silent, the group had walked out, and the Gushoshin had done what could be done, they however, allowed Hisoka to stay in the room with the sleeping Tzuki.

Hisoka sat near the bed staring at the floor recalling the previous hours, when he heard a sleepy voice, "...Hisoka?"

Hisoka looked up and scooted closer, "Tsuzuki? Are you okay?"

Tzuki smiled softly, "Thanks to you."

Hisoka blushed at the sincerity he saw and felt from Tsuzuki.

Hisoka stood and made to leave, "I'm glad your okay."

Tzuki grabbed the sleeve of Hisoka's shirt, "..Please stay here with me."

Hisoka paused, blushed, and sat down on the edge of the bed, "I can't just sit here all night Tsuzuki."

Tzuki nodded sleepily, "Then lay down."

Tzuki grabbed the shoulder of Hisoka's shirt and pulled him so he lay down.

Hisoka made to move, but Tsuzuki looked at him pleadingly.

Hisoka sighed and lay on the edge of the bed.

Tzuki smiled happily, and shut his eyes holding Hisoka's sleeve softly, and Hisoka too reluctantly fell asleep.

Hours later, as the rays of morning entered the room, he lifted softly, thinking Tsuzuki to still be asleep.

He was however surprised to find Tsuzuki awake and staring out the window deep in thought, so much he hadn't even noticed Hisoka awakening. "Tsuzuki?"

Tzuki turned, "G'morning Hisoka!"

He smiled, "How are you?"

Hisoka nodded, "I'm good."

"Well, I'am glad!"

Hisoka shifted somewhat embarrased by the enthusiasim, seeming to sense this, Tzuki turned back to the window and smiled softly.

Hisoka hesitated then walked over, standing fairly close, "What are you looking at Tsuzuki?"

Tzuki smiled as though in a dream, saying something too soft for Hisoka to hear.

"Huh?"

"Hello!" The door was opened by a cheery Watari, who paused, "Oh, did I interrupt, my mistake!"

Tzuki smiled and laughed, and Hisoka blushed and moved a little away from Tzuki who laughed again, "How are you this morning, Watari?"

"I'm good, and it seems you are more than that, any reason why?"

Tzuki stared softly, casting a split glance at the window, then nodded, "I'm happy."

Watari seemed slightly taken aback, as did Hisoka, and Watari seemed to snap back to thought, "I made another antidote!"

Tzuki held out her hand and both Watari and Hisoka were startled, "No objection?"

Tzuki shook her head, "I trust you." Hisoka and Watari exchanged glances, Watari handed Tzuki a bottle, and he immediately drank it. They all waited for a few moments, and then a loud, poof, and the room filled with smoke.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment