Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Sma1-

An SM fic with all original characters...

Chapter 0 - Sma1-

Chapter 0 - Sma1-
It had been a long year living on her own for mist, even though she was working to try to save enough to goto college it was still alot. Besides the many troubles of normal life, she didn't
have all the normal problems one her age might. Though she was partly where she wanted to be...
There was something missing.. something big.. importend perhaps...
But what she didn't know, and she couldn't shake the feeling...


And then there was Lilith, a girl who always knew just what she wanted...
For herself, and for others... And she usually got her way.. She got along well with mist, but she usually got irritated over one small thing or another ... because mist wouldn't always listen and do just what she wanted, she wouldn't stop work and go to the arcade.. or concerts (she always seemed to have tickets to one or another.) or go shopping or any other thing her friend enjoyed..



And then there was Joshua or josh.. whichever. who was a good friend of mists, though they would never be more then friends ... they didn't hang out much since a bunch of reasons... one was both worked a lot.. though if either needed they could call the other with a problem and figure it out,
Or whatnot. And besides work the guy still had a year or so of college to finish.



Also Maria, she also got along well with mist.. though she usually didn't get as bossy as lilith did,
and all. And besides also being in college, she was taking dance lessons on the side,
A lot of different ones actually.. Since both her parents wouldn't allow their daughter to major
in to them what was a waste of time, and not a proper way to get an income. (though i dont know
If the parents will show up as big char's just yet.)



Maria had/has a boyfriend named Kevin,
Kevin has a twin bro. named Milo, and two younger sisters, Frea (didn't spell right but that's fine for now.), and sierrah (yea.. their parents added an h to the spelling.. ^^; ).
Kevin is in track in the school he attends, and seems to enjoy history, and science best.
He sometimes talks to much of his girlfriend, that he annoys people.
He doesn't seem to have any problems with mist, infact he seems to treat mist more like a sister then anything.



And dont wanna forget, Molly...
Molly who wont be in the beginning is from the future.. (yea.. a few others will apear too!
and she always seems to try and push people to decide things fast.) a bright young girl..
She appears tobe somewhere between 5-8. who is prob. Maria's future daughter.
She is of course, impatient... an energetic little thing. and gets jealous of other people getting more time to spend with her aunt mist (as she calls her, right from the start..).
Though she favors time with Kevin over anyone else.. But doesn't seem as jealous of...



Milo Kevin's twin will show up from time to time unannounced...
he will prob. show up suprising everyone, and in the most awkward/unexpected time (for the
chara's anyways..) He thinks he's teh greatest or something...
He isn't in school, and gets into trouble a lot..
Though he seems to have a hard time having a crush on just one person...
I dont think just yet, that he will know any of the others secret..
And will get suspicious of everyone at least once or twice...
(And lets note they are close to looking the same.. But their sense of dress and some other things, make it easy for someone that knows them to know who is who..)






And many more chara's to come and go..
(actually another josh or maybe 2.. and prob. a few other chara's with the same first name.. but they will be called by nicknames so that wont be a problem..)
~~
"If college life isn't bad enough for the chara's.. we will add in a few monsters, or bad guys attacking people or different things.."



Well, life was good for this large group of friends..
Until they learned about their special powers, and that they could do a lot to at least try to make at least a possibility of a better future. Through a little time, and a lot of work... They all just might survive long enough to enjoy their future.. But they will need to travel through, time space, the world, and also teamwork.
To succeed in their biggest mission...
And all this, without their identity's being discovered.
They dont even get to let other friends, or family know about their secret lives... And that we already know can be hard, and full of problems..



But by sticking together, and fighting well.. and solving problems... they could probably survive anything..
But with stress from work and school.. Just to name a few.. they could just be in for a lot of trouble getting along all of the time!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment