Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One and the only chappie

Well, Starfire and Robin had a fight.
Starfire runs away and Robin goes finding her.

Chapter 1 - One and the only chappie

Chapter 1 - One and the only chappie


Chappie 1

It was a sunny day and the Titans were fighting again.
"Titans, go!" Robin and the others were heading towards Slade. Starfire shot several starboltz and Raven used her black energy. Cyborg and Beastboy did the "Kangaroo ball-o-loo-". Slade easily dodged all the attacks. "Ta,ta titans" Slade vanished. "Darn!!" Robin pounded.

Chappie 2

"Robin, please do not offend your self, we will catch Slade next time." Starfire tried to comfort Robin. "You think that will cheer me up? Do you??" Robin glared. "Chill. That's no way to speak to Starfire." Raven snapped. "Yeah dude. Star's right." Beastboy agreed. "Yo. There is no one who can beat the Teen Titans is there?" Cyborg cracked his knuckles. "Yeah right." Robin mumbled. "Robin, I believe that you should have a rest. Maybe if you get some rest, you will find a way to track down Sla-" Starfire was cut off. "Shut up! Just go away!"
Robin could not believe why he said that, especially to a person who he love!! Tears appeared on Starfire's emerald green eyes. "Alright." She said as she dashed out of the room. "Whoa. You really did it now." Beastboy and Cyborg shook his head. Raven blew up the table in surprise. "I know." Robin said. "I regret it."
Then suddenly, the whether changed into rain.

Chappie 3

After Robin said "Shut up!" to Starfire, Starfire felt that she was not wanted any more. She quickly packed up her luggage and went out her bed room window. "Good bye." Starfire whispered as she flew out the tower. Starfire fought against the heavy rain. Starfire had no place to go. Starfire first thought of a hotel but she was sure that her friends will find her. She wanted a place that none of her friends could find her. If she was kept hidden, Robin could find Slade easier than before. The thought of Robin made her cry. Starfire loved Robin so much but it seemed like he never cared.

(*If only Starfire knew how Robin felt.............................*)

Star suddenly remembered about her comunicator. If she had it, her friends could track down where she was! Star dropped the comunicator in the sea,
(remember there is a sea around the Titans tower?)
and headed north. Suddenly she saw a huge amount of green, that looked like an umbrella. Star chuckled. "That is a huge umbrella, or is it called the forest?" With that, she zipped towards the forest.

Chappie 4

Knock,knock. "Starfire? Can I come in? I wanna talk about what I said 30 minutes ago. I really didn't mean it. I regret it. I'm sorrryyyy." Robin waited at Starfire's door but there is nothing. Knock. "Star, I'm sorry." Wierd, Starfire should be welcoming him in by now. Robin opened the door and was surprised to see what he saw. "Raven, BB, Cy! Come quick!!!" Robin called. The others came zippidie quick. "What?" Raven asked with no emotions in her voice. Robin pointed at Star's room. "Dude! There is nothing strange about it. It's just Star's door!" "Green butt, I think Robin was talking about Star's room. Is there something strange about it?" Robin nodded. "I'll open the door but guys, don't be surprised." Robin opened the door. Raven gasped. Cy was speech less. BB was confused. "Why is this surprising? It's just an empty white room!" "Look, that's the whole point. It's Star's room and it's empty." Raven explained. BB got it and he ran around the room. "Let's go look for Star." Robin was heading towards the door. "Wait. Star has her comunicator. Why don't we access to it?" "Dude, I think Raven is right." BB nodded. "Cy, can you do it?" Robin asked. "No problem." Cy smiled.

ACCESSING>STARFIRE'S COMUNICATOR>THIS COMUNICATOR WAS UNABLE TO ACCESS>POSSIBLE THAT IT IS BROKEN.......

"Darn!" Robin said. "She's smarter thatn I thought." Raven muttered. "Wa------y smarter. Way to go Star." Cy mumbled.

CHAPPIE 5

"EEEEEEEEE!" Star yelled because she was almost bittin by a crocodile. Star was in the deepest, darkest part of the forest. "OH MY!!" It looked like the tree roots were trying to pull her. Star flew with all her might and came out of the forest. It had become sunny agin but still, she cried and cried after she came out of the dark place and was depressed when she saw another forest. It was small but she was scared very much. A bird flew near her. Star had nothing to do so she talked with the bird to make her self feel better.
"Hello there." The bird chirped in response. Star saw this and she began to talk alot of things. "My friend has said to me and now I have escaped to here. Do you know how I feel?" The bird seemed to nod. "I wish there was some place to stay. Do you know any where?" The bird certainly did nod this time. "Really? Would you take me there?" The bid started to fly and Star flew close behind her. After a while, alittle cottage appeared. "Thank you!" Star cried as the bird flew away.

Chappie 6

"Hello? Any body here?" Star peered inside the window.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE?!" A teennager with short blond hair shouted. Then he saw how beautiful Star was and imidiately regreted what he just said. "Alright. What do you want?" The blondie asked. "Um....I was looking for a place to stay and if it was okay, can I stay here for a while?" The beautiful ruby haired girl asked the teenager. "Come in then." The blondie let the girl in. "It is.....very nice in here." Starfire sat down on a bean bag chair. "Thanks. I built it." The blondie said proudly. "Wow." Star could not believe how he made this warm cottage by himself. "May I ask, what is your name?" Star asked. "My name is Garin. What's yours?" Garin asked. "Starfire. It is a pleasure to meet you." Starfire took Garin's hand and he blushed.

Chappie 7

It had been a week since Star had gone and the Titans were still searching. "Raven, go to down town. Beast boy, to the ocean. Cy, go to the moutains. I have to go into the forest." It was rainig quite heavily but Robin and the others searched. Robin was trying his best not to think about it but one question struck him. "What if Star is DEAD?" Robin shook his head. He was in the forest at last. "Starfire?" he called. No answer.Robin went even more deep into the forest calling "Starfire! Starfire!" When Robin came out the forest, he was so tired that he fell down and slept until the next day.

Chappie 8

It was a sunny morning.
When Robin woke up, he relised how hungry he was. Just then, he saw a beautiful maiden picking wild nuts and berries. The maiden was whearing a yellow and white dress with a black vest. He went to ask about Starfire and if she could spare some of the food she was carrying. He tapped her shoulder and as she turned around, they reconised each other. "Star...fire?" "Rob...in?" The beautiful maiden was Starfire! Starfire dropped her basket and she started to run. "Wait! Star!" Starfire had already dissapeared. Robin fell down to his knees. If he just grabbed Star's hand in time. Then he relised that his comunicator was ringing. "What?" Robin asked. "Dude! Where are you?" BB was shouting. "I guess I slept in the forest alittle." Robin answered. "So...I guess we couldn't find Star again." Raven sounded desperate. "Oh. Well, I just found Star right now." "You what?!" The other titans couldn't believe their ears! "I found her. This morning. Starfire wasn't dressed normally. She wore a dress that is whit on the top and the yellow on the bottom and she had a black vest." Robin tried to explain. "Is she with you?" Cy asked. "Naw. She ran away when we met." Robin answered. "I'll be at the Titans tower in a minute." With that, Robin closed his comunicator.

Chappie 9

"What's wrong Starfire?" asked Garin as he handed a cup of tea to Star. "Nothing is wrong my friend." Starfire said as she sipped her tea. It was herb tea and that reminded her of Raven. If it comes to Raven, it connects to Robin and Robin connects to the Titans. "Ofcourse something's wrong." Garin sat across from her. "Well today when I was doing the berry picking, I saw my dear friend. His name is Robin." "Why didn't you go with him?" "Because Robin is going to bring me back to the tower and sometime he is going to yell at me again." Starfire shook her head. "Well, you should soon be going back to your real home anyways." Garin told Star, but inside his heart, he wanted Star to be with him. "I understand." Star agreed.

Chappie 10

"In the forest? Waaaaaa!" BB cried. "I'm scared!!!"
"Well, at least I'm not BB." Raven said. "Robin, how long until the exit of the forest?" Cy asked. "Don't know. I was just desperate to find Star." "Let's go find her. Tomorow." Raven suggested. "NO. We'll find her today."
"Dude! I wanna go out for lunch first!" BB complained.
"You can go, but I'm going to find Star. Anyone coming?" BB, Cy, nor Raven nodded. Robin shrugged and he went out into the forest. Again.

Chappie 11

Robin finally reached where he had met Starfire. He looked around and found no sign of Star. He hid behind a tree and waited, even if it took forever for Star to come.
All this day Star never came. He heard his comunicator ring but he ignored it. The next day, Robin woke up before the sun rose and waited. When finally the flowers started to bloom and the birds started to sing, he saw Star! She was humming as she picked some berries. Robin silently crept behind her and grabbed her arm. "Gotcha!"

Chappie 12

"Please, who ever you are, let me go!!" Star turned around and saw that Robin was holding her arm. She struggled to break free but it was no use. "I won't let you go until I talk to you and you accept it." Robin said.
Star gave up. "Okay. What are you going to tell me?" "Look Star, I'm really sorry that I said to you. Will you forgive me?" Robin gave a guilty smile. "Ofcourse Robin!" Star was happy that Robin apologised, but she had one more thing that was troubling her. "Now, since you accepted my apology, let's go home." Robin started to go but Star spoke and that made him stop. "Robin, I cannot." "Why?" "I am not wanted." "Don't ever think of that!!!" Robin pulled Starfire into a swift hug.
"You are wanted Star. Come back." "Yes....if so.....I will."
Starfire gave a tiny smile. After a moment, Robin slipped his hands into Starfire's hand. Star blushed. Then she squeezed Robin's hand. It was his turn to blush. "Robin? May I ask you something?" "Whatever." "Do you love me? You might not feel the same way as I do but......" "Ofcourse I love you Star!" Then, Starfire and Robin kissed....on the lips and it tasted like strawberries (don't complain me! atleast for them it did!!). Just then, a blond figure appeared. "Get away from her!!" He yelled furiously but along the yelling, he was jelous.

Chappie 13

"Oh Garin! This is the friend I talked to you about! Robin, please meet Garin!" "Nice to meet you." Robin held out his hand but Garin swatted it. Instead, he took out his sword. *a/n: whattttt? where did he get that?*
"Take it easy." Robin backed away. Starfire looked very surprised. "You will not do that friend!" Star shook her head. "You blong to me Starfire!!" Garin yelled. "I belong to no one friend!" Star said. Garin charged with his sword. Robin easily ducked that one but Star didn't see it coming. It cut Starfire in the middle (better word for tummy) and she fell down on the ground. "Never come back!" Garin yelled and he dissapeared into the darkness.
"Starfire..." mumbled Robin as he picked her up bridal-style and dashed through the forest, andback to the tower.

Chappie 14

"Where am I?" Star asked. "First of all, are you okay?" Robin looked worried. A rush of excitment ran through Starfire. "Frie-ow!!" Star sank back into the bed. "Take it easy. That guy who you call Garin stabbed you in the one of the most hurting places."Cy tried to calm her down. "I've healed most of the wounds Star." Raven said. "Just get some rest now, girlie!" BB said. "I'm going back to the living room." All except Robin followed Raven into the living room. "Robin, I love you. I really do." Star whispered. "I know Star." Robin smiled.

They ended the day with a final kiss, this time it tasted like Strawberry Sundays.

The End.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on April 12, 2007, 6:40:59 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12WHAT'S WITH THE SWORD!?