Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Battle

Star and Blackfire had a battle and the bomb made Star forget about everything....but this frase keeps on coming in her head. "I love you Star."

Chapter 1 - The Battle

Chapter 1 - The Battle
Chapter one, The Battle

"Ugh...." Star grunted as Blackfire shot her with another starbolt. Star and Blackfire had been fighting one-on-one for about an hour. Starfire was trying to save her world from Blackfire. "I would not distory your world if you fight me, one-on-one." Blackfire told her before. But now Star didn't feel like fighing. She had a cut, and blood was dripping from it. Star fell on her knees.
"Stand up Star! You'll make it!" Robin yelled. The other titans was watching from the very minute the battle started. "Shut up!" Raven elbowed. BB covered his eyes and Cyborg was calculating how deep Star's cut was and what pecent it will heal back. "Look at your friend's helpless faces....I will win sister dear, I will win....." Blackfire sneered. "Heroines always win Blackfire...this battle is nonsence...." Star responded. Blackfir tried to kick her, but Star grabbed it and jabbed it (ow) and threw Blackfire on the concreat floor. Then she threw several starboltz non-stop. Blackfire fell down. There was "yaying" and "whoo!" and "hahaha" among the titans.
Just when Starfire rushed to hug her friends, Blackfire stood up. "I will not get you away from this! You'll pay for the damage you did to me!" With that, Blackfire took a tamaranian bomb from somewhere and threw it to Star. Black quickly escaped to another planet before the bomb blew up.
"Bang!" went the bomb. There was screeching, gasping and shouting among the 4 titans-Star was the only one who was blown the other way! "Starfire!!!" Robin yelled as he saw Starfire blown the other way. There was a few minutes of fog and then the fog disappeared.
"Titans, are you alright?" Robin asked. "Have you seen Star?" "You mean she's not with you?" Cy asked. "Yeah. 'Cause we didn't find her and the last one to screech her name was you." Raven raised an eyebrow. "Dude!!! Where was she blown? Maybe you saw where Star landed??"
BB had an idea. "Er....it's the tallest building you can see from here. It's blue and grey." Robin was trying to remember. "Okay, I know that shop. It's a new cafe and has the best herb tea." Raven said. "OK. Let's go." BB said with hope.
When they got there, there was nothing except a pool of red liquid. All the titans were curious except for Rae.
"It's Strawberry juice. They use it to make strawberry tea here." Rae explained. They searched and searched. "Robin are you sure Star landed here?" Cy asked. "There is nothing dude!" "I'm sure she landed here." Robin said. "And this isn't strawberry juice....it's someone's blood." Robin for once in a while, felt horrified. "And....beneath this building..." Robin couldn't say anything. He just pointed down. "What?" The others came around too. This also horrified them. What they saw was....a....a....a....a buisy traffic....."You..think she's dead?" BB asked. "Don't ever say that!!!"Robin yelled, but some part of him....felt that BB was quite right. "Chill." Raven said. "We'll try to access Star's comunicator okay? So let's get back to the tower." Cy sounded cheerful like it was totaly possible to locate Star but inside him, he felt afraid too.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on July 19, 2007, 10:36:00 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12*Gasp* Starfire!