Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Impossible

Star and Blackfire had a battle and the bomb made Star forget about everything....but this frase keeps on coming in her head. "I love you Star."

Chapter 2 - Impossible

Chapter 2 - Impossible
"Cy, how's it going?" Robin asked again. "Impo-ugh I mean it's not going that good." Cy corrected himself. "Looks like her comunicator device isn't working." Raven nodded. Robin was feeling so depressed. He lost her, her, the one he most love. "Dude. I think Star isn't dead. It's just her comunicator that's broken." BB tried to cheer him up.
Just then, the alarm beeped. "Trouble." Rae mumbled. "I don't think I want to fight right now." Robin responded. "Aren't you going to say it?" Rae glanced. "no" "Fine. Titans, GO!!!" Raven said.
Down town, infront of the mall, there was a girl with a black top and a mini-skirt. Every one was backing away from her or running away. The 4 titans went to get a closer look. There was mumurs between the titans. Robin was the first to speak up. "Star....fire?"
Sure this girl did look like Starfire except she fired red starboltz that are shaped like fire and her eyes glowed red. She tied her hair in a bun and she had a sword that was keeping the bun in shape.

(look at the pic "Flame or evil Star" to get more details)

"I am not Starfire!" She yelled and blasted the titans. "Relax, we're your friends." Raven made a forcefield. "Friends? My name is FLAME and I don't remember having friends!" She blasted Robin real hard. "This is....impossible" Robin muttered. "You ARE Starfire! What's wrong with you?" "Nothing. I AM FLAME! THAT'S WHAT!!" "I really don't want to fight with you Star." Robin shook his head. "Then run!" St-ugh-Flame yelled. "I'm sorry." Robin took out his iron rod
(What'S it called?) and hit Flame in the back.
As soon as he did this, he regreted it. Maybe she was just testing him, that's all. Flame cried and crashed into a car. But she soon stood up and shot a flamebolt with blazing colors of red or something close. Robin saw this and soon he relised that she was fighting without faith. He tried hitting with his rod again but this time Flame was faster. "Spanoll, Hezdenamm, Innddiago!" Flame yelled and the rod broke into bits.
Just then a dark shadow appeared. "Slade!!!" Said the 4 titans except Flame who said "who'S Slade?" "I am Slade." said the dark man. "I've been watching you, Mrs. Flame. Would you like to be my next apprentice? You will fight this group every day and you shall steal!" Slade knew that Star lost her mind in the explosion. "Star,....Flame,...just don't do that...." Robin whispered.
A familier confused look appeared on Flame's face. She didn't know what to do! She had to make up her mind quickly. Who's this Slade this group is talking about? Is he the good one? Or is this group? Finally she made up her mind. Her eyes glowed red, ready to fight.
"N...no..." thought Robin. "She can't..." "I made up my mind." Flame said confidently, her eyes still glowing. "I decided....I'M NO ONE'S APPRENTICE AND I WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU!!!!!" As she finished, she shot flameboltz at Slade. Next he jabbed him. At the climax, she was about to kill Slade when Raven used her black energy to stop Flame. "Way to go." she said and let go of Flame.
"You were really cool." Cy commented. "Thanks." The 4 titans looked at each other. Thanks??? Star always said "Thank you" instead "Thanks". "So, I guess you turned kinda groovy, didn't ya Star?" BB chalenged. "I'm not Star. I'm Flame and don't ya say Starfire again or else I'm gonna rip into bits." Flame sneered. WHADDDDD?!
The titans looked at each other. "Um....so...do you want to join our team?" Robin asked. He thought if he could at least keep her in the team, she might remember something. "If only if you force me." Flame wasn't sure.
"We force you." The goth girl said. "Why don't we celebrate for our new member?" Robin suggested.
"Let's go out for pizza. I'll pay." Flame said and she started off. The titans went crazy, and when Flame turned around to see what is causing this fuss, she relised that there was nothing to make a fuss of. "Aren't you guys coming?" Flame sighed and she went on.
At the pizza palace/shop, Cy asked what she want on her pizza. "Tomatoes and Cheese." was Flame's reply. Everbody was expecting to hear "potato chips!" or maybe "chocolate mint!!!". They never expected to hear an actual pizza topping. "What?" Flame shook them awake. "New smell." BB whispered to Rae. Flame slapped his head. "You moron!!!" she yelled.
They finished pizza in 15 minutes because there wasn't Starfire chatting about tamaran. It was Flame who sat quietly in the corner reading a book after she ate her share. "I kinda like Starfire this way." Rae whispered to Robin. Robin didn't feel the same. There would be no more of that ferris wheel in the amusement park unless he finds Star. Or maybe Flame was Star who lost her mind. It was so unclear.
"Let's go home." Robin said. "Okay." Flame quietly followed. When they fot to the tower, Flame gazed at the living room. "Impossible....." she muttered. "Impossible." Robin repeated. "Come. I'll show you the rooms."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment