Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Stowaway

Drama about a passenger ferry that goes from newcastle to norway.

Chapter 1 - The Stowaway

Chapter 1 - The Stowaway
LADY ROYAL

Chapter 1- The Stowaway

It’s a hot summers day at Sandy Bay Marina, and the ferry Lady Royal is about to set sail to Norway across the North Sea. Captain Abraham and his crew ready the ship for departure as the passengers get ready to board. Locke the ships chief engineers checks over the ships engines and Carl the bartender stocks his bar.

Captain Abraham stands at the window in the control room waiting to watch the passengers come onboard "I hope this trip is as uneventful as the last" . The passengers board the ship and a frenzy of tourists and businessmen search for their rooms or places to sit. Carl serves his first customers and Captain Abraham gives the orders for the ship to start moving as the last of passengers are aboard.

Alan and Anne are a retired couple holidaying for a few weeks, but Anne doesn’t like being at sea very much. Jack Glass is a shady businessman who doesn't talk to anyone except the staff. The Robinsons, dad Richard, mam Kathleen and sons Michael & Adam are your average english family. There’s also Scarlett Green a beautiful wannabe actress and her seedy manager Joe Oliver. As these and other passengers settle in to the ship a young woman pokes her head round a corner, a stowaway called Julie.

Julie sneaks round the corner when she feels a hand on her shoulder, "hey, missy are you lost?" says the voice behind her. She spins around fast "erm no I er...” she replies, "well you don’t look like you know where your going?" says the man. Julie doesn't know what to say, "hi, im Carl the bartender" he continues. "could I have a glass of water please" asks Julie it was the only thing she could think of. "sure follow me" Carl replied and led her to the bar. "here you go its free as well" says Carl handing her the glass of water. Julie uses the time it takes to drink the water
to think, "yes I am lost I wonder if you can help me? im looking for a Mr Glass?" she asks. "Im sorry missy I don’t know any passengers names as of yet" Carl replies.

Meanwhile Dr Lucas the ships doctor walks through the halls on his way up to see the captain. When he hears a woman being violently sick, he knocks on the door of the passenger. "excuse me can I help im a doctor?" he asks through the door. The door opens "it’s my wife Anne she’s get terribly sea sick" says a small plump man in the doorway. "give her these tablets she'll be fine" Instructs Dr Lucas. The man thanks the doctor and he heads up to sea the captain, he enters the control room "you wanted to see me captain" the doctor asks, "yes Mark pleasure to see you"
he replies. "I want to know if you join me for dinner this evening at 8 o'clock?" he continues, "I’ll be delighted Captain, by the way has my order arrived?" Dr Lucas asks, "yes doctor your medicine is in the cargo bay, I’ll have a porter bring it you" the captain replies. "thank you" the doctor says and exits the control room.

Back in the bar, Julie desperately thinks of things to say when she notices a handsome steward coming towards her. "hi how you doing im Paul im a steward" the handsome man introduced himself. "erm.. im fine how r u" she replies, "im great, if you need anything at all just ask its what im here for" and with that the steward left the room. Then Julie heard the tannoy, "CAN ALL PASSENGERS HAVE THEIR TICKETS READY AS THE STEWARDS ARE COMING ROUND CHECKING EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TICKETS THANK YOU" announced the tannoy. Julie began to panic what she going to do she didn't have a ticket she was a stowaway but she
couldn't tell them that. Then Paul the steward came back "can I see your ticket please?" he asked "erm...what?" she’s replies, Paul asked again "you ticket you do have one?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment