Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Meet "them"

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 4 - Meet "them"

Chapter 4 - Meet "them"
Chris and Croc stared each other down for a moment before Julia suggested that they take this outside. "The restaurant would sue and the police would't tolerate it." She said. The two walked outside. It was getting dark, perfect for cover. Croc led them to a field.
"Wait until dark. Then we can get this over with." Croc somewhat mumbled. For some reason he could walk straight, sit straight, but he couldn't stand straight. Must be the beer messing with his balance. Maybe, if i'm lucky, he would have forgotten about everything that happened at the resturant and I won't have to fight him. Chris thought. The three waited for the sunset to pass but as that happened, Croc seemed do dose off.
So did Julia. It was happening like some kind of magic. As a matter of fact, Chris noticed an unusual odor in the air. It smelled like a mix between bubblegum and vanilla. Chris looked around and noticed that the field was forming a very heavy, pink, fog. Chris began to feel woozy, and tired. He finally realized what the mysterious fog was.
 "Sleepy Gas!" Chris exclaimed. He turned to run but he bumped into something, more like someone. He looked to see who he bumped into. when it grabbed him by the neck, crushing his windpipe. Chris kicked and gasped for air but no matter how hard he tried to breathe in, no air entered. He was starting to black out when someone let out a battle cry. There was a spray of warm liquid which some how caused the person to let him go. Chris feel flat on his back, gasping for air for a moment when someone asked if he was ok.
"*gasp* Ye-yesssss" Chris managed to squeeze out. A white tiger neko stood in front of him.
"Let me help you up." The neko offered. Chris stood up on his own and coughed, still trying to recover. "My name is Riley. We should leave immediately. Cynder's Drones are attacking!"
The name struck Chris like a nuke on a city. Cynder! That black dragoness I met last night. She's behind all this? He wondered. He looked to where his strangler was standing to not find a body, but a pink pile of slush. It was kinda hot to the touch and felt fairly slimey.
"Come on! Lets get out of here!" Riley commanded. Chris hesitated for a moment, then ran up to Riley. "Here, you'll need this." He said, handing Chis a sword. "Give it back when we get out of this mess."
Chris pulled the sword out of sheith. The steel blade gave a reflection of himself. Look at yourself. Scared and clueless. Suck it up you wimp and fight! He coached himself. He ran over to where Croc and Julia passed out. He was about to pick up Julia when he noticed something. She looked like she has really taken a beating. He looked over to Croc who also looked like he had been in a fight. "What's going on?" He asked Riley. "Why do they look so busted up?" Riley picked Croc up and carried him on his shoulder.
"Nightmare Fog. It gived you a violent situation while you sleep that feels and looks so real, you mind make it real. Not lets get out of here before we get sent into 'Horrorvile' along with you friends!" He explained. Chris picked Julia up, who was surprisingly lightweight, and carried her on his shoulder as well. Thetwo walked through the fog. Not a drone in sight, by the moment....
Suddenly something started forming in front of him. He stood and whatched the prosess until a fully black, anthro dragon stood in front of him. It had full body armor that shined blue around the edges. The drone hissed and tried to grab him. Chris backed away but bumped into another one. It hissed as well snapping it's jaws at Julia. Chris pulled the sword that Riley gave him from it's sheith and waved it at the drones. They both hissed and backed away. "Yeah you better run!" He taunted. The drones melted into the ground, allowing him to pass. He continued in one direction until he reached a clearing. The fog faded away as soon as Chris exited almost as if he where the cause of it. Riley stood by a lamp post.
"What took you so long? I was waiting here for like fifteen minuets!" Riley barked. "I thought you where dead! Now if you don't mind I would like my sword." He said, motioning him to give him his sword. Chris handed him the sword. "Now we can send these two back to where they came from."
"You mean like where they live?" Chris asked. Riled nodded.
"Yeah, somethin like that. I know where these two live. I'll take Croc while you take Julia, Ok?" Riley asked. Chris nodded.
"But I don't know where Julia lives." Chris complained. Riley pulled out a slip of paper with an adress on it.
"I haven't really got her adress down pack but I can manage. Take this." He said, handing him the slip. And like that, he walked away.
Chris examined the slip and read several signs before he started walking. He took a few steps before he heard what sounded like someone was following him. "Who's there?" Chris squeaked. The steps got closer and closer. Suddenly a small pair of purple eyes formed in the shadows. "Hello?" Chris called out.
"Hello." The shadow echoed. The small figure walked out into the open. It was a normal dragon. It had pruple scales, yellow and read wings, jagged horns, all of the dragony characteristics. His eyes gave a soft glow. "Hi! My name is Spyro!" The dragon said in a joyful voice. Chris looked atdragon as if had been hit in the head, very hard. "You look lost. Can I help?" Spyro asked.
"What? Just being the good samaritan?" Chris asked in a vile tone.
*screen pauses*
Project_X: Poor boy is loosin his mind.
Kitty Fox: I thought he lost is years ago....
*Screen continues*
"Wellll. If you don't want my help, I'll be on my way then." Spyro said, threatening to fly away.
"NO!. I mean, don't go away. I need directions." Chris begged. Spyro nodded and asked for a location. Chris showed him the slip. Spyro led the way to Julia's house.
 
Meanwhile another dragon loomed overhead. t's blue scales glistened in the moonlight. "I've finally found him. Now just how can I stop him?"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 14, 2007, 2:29:01 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoO.O Very good chapter, even though I mainly am fainted! XD Ew, pink gas >__o'

Is the dragon at the end Shugotenshi? ^^ If yes, she's light turquoise, not blue. :3 Man, Chris is in FREAKING HUGE trouble if she thinks he has hurted me or something X'DDD

Btw, my home looks small at outside, but inside it's HUMONGEOUS and heck messy. You'll be glad if you can walk around without hurting yourself on my chainsaw or some other thing. x3 Only I can know where everything is and I could walk there my eyes closed and not hurt myself 8D There's many rooms, hallways etc etc. ^^

Project_X on March 14, 2007, 2:34:09 AM

Project_X on
Project_XThere is a 75% more of it being Azikstar than Shugotenshi.

Weirdo on March 14, 2007, 3:15:34 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoMwah, okemdokey ^^; It didn't sound a lot like Shugo's talk, so I think it's Azikstar. :3

Project_X on March 2, 2007, 7:27:20 AM

Project_X on
Project_XI just noticed how much of a rush I was in to get this out there...several spelling errors....

FirePhantom24 on March 2, 2007, 3:20:44 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Yay! You're certainly keeping me on the edge of my seat! Is that Azikstar at the end? ^^

Project_X on March 2, 2007, 4:55:29 AM

Project_X on
Project_XMaybe.
Maybe not. ^-^