Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Dragons, Furries, Hybrids Oh My! Part 2

Thanks for the FAC members putting up with my retarted questions just to be in this story!
 
Chris was just minding his own business playing in the woods when a wormhole sends him flying into the world of FAC.....

Chapter 5 - Dragons, Furries, Hybrids Oh My! Part 2

Chapter 5 - Dragons, Furries, Hybrids Oh My! Part 2
Chris and Spyro walked throughout the streets of the city, searching for Julia's house completely unaware they are being watched. "Are you sure this is the right way? This road takes us to the outskirts." Chris asked. Spyro didn't reply. "Spyro!" Chris said in a louder tone. Spyro snapped out of his daydream.
"Huh? Oh, yes this is the right way." He replyed. He suddenly stopped in his tracks.
Chris was confused. "Why did you stop? C'mon! We need to move!" Chris said.
"Not yet. Somebody is here. I can feel it. We need to stay on high alert." Spyro warned.
 
                                                                   *     *     *
Meanwhile, on the roof. The dragon watching mainly the boy. "Humans have caused too much trouble as is. I can't let this one act up."  He said to himself. He noticed that the two have been exposed to Nightmare Gas because of the slight aura on the boy that shined in the moonlight. "So she's gone that low, eh? I guess this one can be helped." He said to himself. He muttered a few magic words and vanished...
                                                                   *     *     * 
The two walked quietly and cautiously through the unusually quiet city. Chris looked at the cellphone in his pocket to see it was about 11:00 PM which reminded him on how sleepy he was. He yawned once, then looked to Spyro. "How much farther?" he asked.
"About a mile." Spyro said. "Not much farther."
Suddenly, a voice called out to them. "Stop. I want to help you get to your destination." The voice said. The two looked behind them to see yet another dragon behind them. His blue scales had a faint glow in the moonlight. "My name is Azikstar."
Chris interrupted and said. "Your is what Aziktar?"
"Azikstar. There's an 'S' in there." Azikstar corrected. "It looks like you two could use some help. Where are you headed?"
"We where taking this girl home when you showed up." Spyro said. "By the way my name is Spyro and what was your name again?" He asked looking towards Chris.
"My name is Chris. My last name isn't important." Chris introduced himself. "Here is where we need to go." He said while pointing to a spot on the map. Azikstar stared at the spot a moment, then said "Done." Azikstar muttered something under his breath, then started blowing a bubble of blue light. The bubble absorbed Chris and Spyro then popped leaving no sign of them.
"I will be watching you Chris. Sometime, somehow, Your gonna screw up." Azikstar said to himself. "And I'll be there."
                                                           *     *     *
Another bubble formed in front of Julia's house, then popped making Chris and Spyro appear.
"Did he just teleport us?" Chris asked himself. "No matter. We need to get her inside and fast." He said. The two hurried up to the door when they started hearing a patterned noise.
 Whump...Whump...Whump...Whump
"What is that?" Chris asked outloud.
"Sounds like a pair of wings." Spyro said. The sound grew louder followed by gusts of wind.
 WHUMP...WHUMP...WHUMP...Whump
"Get inside the house!" Chris commanded.
"Who made you the boss?" Spyro asked.
"Just try and get inside." Chris said.
 THUD! The ground vibrated slightly
"It sounds like it came from the back yard." Chris said. He first opened the door to Julia's house and stepped inside.
"Wait for me!" Spyro yelped. He roamed the house until she reached a bedroom. Chris set Julia in her bed. "She looks so bad." Chris touched her forehead to almost burn himself. "Oh no! he's starting to overheat! I need to find something cold before she ends up dying!" Chris said to himself. He turned to walk away but before he reached the door, Julia started coughing. Some of the gas from the raid started coming out of her mouth. "That's it!" Chris exclaimed. Spyro, who was in another room, heard him.
"What's it?" he asked.
"I know how to cure Julia!" Chris exclaimed again. He carefuly lifted her head off her pillow, then started pulling in the threads holding the pillow together. "I...can't...break them." Chris grunted. He pulled harder and harder until he heard the strings snap. "got it." He said to himself. He grabbed a feather from inside the pillow, then started tickleing Julia's nose.
AHHCHOO!
Tons of the gases flew out of her mouth and nose. He continued this until there was none left. "I wonder. Why am I not effected by this gas?" Chris asked himself. "Better go see what was outside."
Chris walked outside to see what was there in the backyard when suddenly something very heavy landed on him, pinning him to the ground. Chris looked up to see yet ANOTHER dragon had pinned him to the ground. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush you!" The dragon said.
"What...for?" Chris grunted. The pressure was causing him to speak in a stressed tone.
"For hurting Julia!" The dragon said. Judging by the dragon's voice, it was a girl.
Chris was totally confused. "I...didn't..hurt her. I...was ...helping...Nightmare Gas" He managed to say.
The pressured eased up, then tensed up again. "I don't believe you." She said.
"I'm telling the truth!" Chris pleaded. "You have to believe me!"
She obviously wasn't buying it. "Humor me." She said.
"The park in the City." Chris said.
She thought about it a moment, then said. "Your coming with me.." She let go, then quickly grabbed him before he could even think about running. She took flight and arrived where he last was in a matter of minuets. She landed in the park and noticed the scent of the nightmare gas.
"Hmm. I guess you where telling the truth." She said. "My name is Shugotenshi. Sorry for causing you trouble." She said.
"Shugotenshi, eh?" Chris said. "My name is Chris. My last name is not important."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weirdo on March 17, 2007, 8:03:08 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoMwah, awesome chapter XD I likeys! I can just be amazed since Shugo managed to land on Chris without crushing him since her weight is about 2 TONS. Well, she's good at that I quess XD You just left me there to cough nightmare gas? How nice. >x) Well, I have my ways to get where you are... You won't get rid of me that easily! >D Can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh, a bit of info: Julia doesn't like Spyro, she thinks he's annoying little wyrmling who thinks way too much about himself. XD

Project_X on March 17, 2007, 10:49:07 AM

Project_X on
Project_XBut your not quite awake yet. So she doesn't know Sypro or I am here.

Weirdo on March 20, 2007, 5:14:39 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoI'll still find you >D MUHAHA. I'll wake up, then I'll do.. XD But when/if I'll notice Spyro around, he's in trouble. X3

FirePhantom24 on March 17, 2007, 10:24:04 AM

FirePhantom24 on
FirePhantom24Yay! I love how you introduced Azikstar! Very nice chapter, I can't wait for the rest! ^^

crocdragon89 on March 17, 2007, 9:17:21 AM

crocdragon89 on
crocdragon89squeee! nice chappy! can't wait for the next chapter! ^____^